This past week our new engineers have been ramping up, and we’ve been reviewing feedback from auditors. Our engagement with IDEO has wrapped up(!), and the development of the new client skin is underway. Rather than posting mockups, we will be deploying a new development server that will incorporate the new design as it’s being built. This will come once we have a few of the core screens completed. IDEO really did a great job, and we can’t thank their team enough. We look forward to sharing their work with you!
Augur - A Stack Exchange Proposal
Proposed Q&A site for developers, economists and users interested in the open source, decentralized, prediction market…area51.stackexchange.com
We completed our StackExchange proposal last week(!!), meaning our private beta will go live to all the committers this upcoming week! Thank you to everyone who participated, committed and shared, soon enough we’ll have a universal place where we can answer questions from the community.
A reminder to avoid scams in crypto Slacks, unfortunately this is still an issue. Please report the phishers Slack accounts to team admins.
We will have some more information in the next week around the status and results of some of our audits — stay tuned! Our docs are also being updated at docs.augur.net, for all the developers out there.
Join the Augur Project community on Slack!
- Committed locally working tests on the contracts. - Completed the market section of call API in docs. - General progress update on the new skin.July 17th, 2017
- Fixed requirements and did a bunch of merges for augur-core. - Started call API updates for develop contracts. - Add Shifty for value animation. - New styles and structure (very) roughly in place.July 15/16th, 2017
- Fixed bytesToHexString to only add 0x once. - Fixed other cash tests and debugged cash.se, and the trading tests. - Fixed timestamp issues by switching block to head_state. - Latest tests update for contracts.July 14th, 2017
- Fixed log listeners. - Fixed sortedLinkedList tests.July 13th, 2017
- Fixed an ordering issue, added last item check, and fixed off by one errors. - Added remove to iterable map and delegator todo back in. - Removed block num todos, reporting switched to timestamps due to block num not working / confusing people, as long as the systme is fine with strictly incrementing time but not second level accuracy (but min. level for sure) — it’s fine.July 12th, 2017
- Make sure hex stings have even lengths in contracts. - Added tradeGroupID to takeOrder functions; changed orderId to orderID for consistency. - Got contract tests to pass with Beau’s gas fix. - Updated expiringEvents API call, APIs markets, and reporting contracts for call API in the documentation.
The Augur Team