Mysterium Network Definitive MYST Token Sale Guide
To participate in Mysterium Token Sale you need a wallet service or an application where you and only you hold the private keys. Private keys are needed to correctly interact with smart contract functions, like transferring tokens. DO NOT SEND ETHEREUM TRANSACTIONS DIRECTLY FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES. YOU NEED A PERSONAL TOKEN-COMPATIBLE ETHEREUM WALLET.
Suggested compatible wallets:
Compatible hardware wallets:
Participating in the token sale:
- Buy Ether (ETH) in a cryptocurrency exchange OR convert your crypto currencies (e.g. BTC) into Ether. You can do it on Coinbase, Cexio, Shapeshift, Changelly or other exchanges.
- Transfer Ether to your token-compatible Ethereum wallet.
- Go to Mysterium homepage. IMPORTANT: We’ll post contribution address ONLY on Mysterium homepage (planned for Monday, May 29th). If you find someone posting contribution address somewhere else, please report to Mysterium team.
- Click on the Contribute button and follow the instructions.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Token Sale Event.
- Optional: Input your email. Within the next 24 hours, we will send your email confirmation to this address. Note: Your email address is not needed, it’s optional and is used for notifying you about the Token Sale progress and your contribution confirmation.
- Take note of the Payment instructions: – “Data”: you will need to paste data number when you make the transaction. This is your personal number. It changes every time you open page and is different for each contributor. Do not share it with others. – “Gas limit”: you will need to set this number in your wallet to 250,000 (two hundred fifty thousand) to assure successful transaction. – “To address”: this is the address of the contract, to which you have to send your ETH payment. NOTE: “To address” field will appear after you tick the box “Show payment address”.
- Copy and save all these numbers. Do not share them with anyone. You will need to use them in the following steps.
ETH wallet instructions
IMPORTANT: THE FOLLOWING STEPS ARE SHOWN USING MYETHERWALLET AS AN EXAMPLE ONLY. OTHER WALLETS MAY HAVE SLIGHT DIFFERENCES IN LAYOUT, BUT THE SAME STEPS MUST BE TAKEN.
- Go to your wallet and unlock it.
2. Use the information you copied before: “To Address”, “Gas limit” (set to 250,000) and “Data” (“Data” field will be visible after clicking the button “+Advanced: Add Data” in the wallet).
3. Enter the amount of ETH you want to transfer in the “Amount to Send” field.
4. Click “Generate Transaction”. Congratulations! You are now one of the Mysterium Network contributors!
! Everyone should be aware of possible scams by posting fake addresses or faking team members. Mysterium team and founders WILL NOT be sharing or sending smart contract address for token sale in any other channels, forums or personal messages. The only place for official smart contract address will be published on https://mysterium.network !
The Mysterium Token Creation event starts on the 30th of May, 13:00 UTC at https://mysterium.network.
Follow us on Twitter.
Get familiar at Ultimate Mysterium Network FAQ.