BitShares (BTS) Core Release 2.0.170531
This release contains several security fixes, as well as new features that improvement performance.
- All Ubuntu nodes are recommended to upgrade to this release. Untested under other Operating Systems so far.
- It's highly recommended to run a NTP daemon on the same server which will mitigate several issues.
New features and changes
- Added a
account_historyplugin. RAM requirement is significantly reduced when this option is used with
track-accountoption combined. Highly recommended for Witness nodes, seed nodes, Exchanges and other node operators which don't need to watch account history or only need to watch histories of a small set of accounts. (#289)
- Added a
get_relative_account_historycommand / API to CLI wallet. Very useful for accounts with large quantity of histories. (#277)
get_block_header_batchdatabase API (#262)
get_account_history_operationsnode API for account_history plugin (#237)
- Added new API sets:
block_api(#224, #225, #226)
is_public_key_registereddatabase API and CLI command / API, added
derive_owner_keys_from_brain_keyCLI command / API (#235)
get_full_accountsAPI now returns force settlement orders, withdraw permissions and list of owned assets (#261, #232, #229)
get_market_historyCLI command / API now returns the most recent data (#242)
- Additional console log for already in use p2p port (#264)
- Web socket now pushes less data by default. (#249)
- Removed log of private keys in witness start (#236)
- Fixed an issue that may cause the network to stale when a witness is misbehaving (#17)
- Fixed an issue that may cause double spending when a witness is misbehaving
- Fixed an issue that causes seed nodes to stop responding to new connections
- Fixed a crash caused by DNS issues when the node is starting (#18)
- Fixed a crash when the node is starting (#274)
- Fixed a crash in get_ticker and get_24_volume API (#250, #255)
- Fixed a memory leak issue (#257)
track-accountoption of account history plugin (#259)
- Fixed several issues found in
get_relative_account_historynode API (#280, #281)
- Updated default seed node list
- Future GUI releases will be published under https://github.com/bitshares/b... only.