New BitMain Antminer D3 ASIC Miner for Dash | 15 GHS X11 Hashrate
1.Specifications of the Antminer D3
a) Hash rate: 15 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
b) Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp).
c) Dimensions of the miner: 320*130*190mm
d) Hashing algorithm: X11
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. Bitmain recommends use of the APW3++ PSU with the Antminer D3. One APW3++ PSU can not power more than one Antminer D3.
4. To confirm your order, remember to click on "Pay for Order" after you have submitted your order. You can then select you preferred method of payment
5.The shipping for this batch is expected to start on a first-order-first-ship basis after 15 September for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for. As this is the first batch of the Antminer D3, there can be unexpected delays in shipment due to an unforeseen demand.
6. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs' clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
7. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
8. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
Shipping: 15-25 Sept
For more Details:https://shop.bitmain.com/produ...