Byteball (GBYTE) Release Wallet v1.10.0
- Redesigned two pages used to create smart contracts: bind payment and offer contract. Now they look more like contract prose rather than web forms. They also validate input for a few known oracles (validation is not perfect but prevents the most obvious mistakes).
- Added ability to vote in polls
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused full clients to crash while syncing
- Fixed a bug that in rare circumstances led to creation of unspendable addresses during first run on Android wallets
- Fixed a bug that caused the wallet to erroneously complain about lack of coins when trying to send blackbytes
- Fixed creation of .desktop files on fresh Linux installs
- Other small bugfixes and improvements