VuePay - Platform to deliver Ad revenue share using ethereum
At VuePay our mission is to become the most favored platform for advertising directly to target audience where the users will get paid to watch ads and to tap into the billion plus dollar advertisement market using their smart devices. VuePay will be available on connected mobile devices regardless of geography, language or currency.
VuePay will cut the middlemen and target the viewers directly, which in turn will give advertisers better control in targeting markets and an auditable trail of transactions using the Ethereum Block chain technology.
By using Ethereum decentralized platform our aim is to deliver a solution that offers security, auditability, liquidity, traceability and ease of use.
HOW WILL VUEPAY WORK
VuePay as the name suggests intends to pay the end user for every ad the user
views. VuePay will primarily cater to advertising through videos on smart devices.
The VuePay process primarily involves interaction or contracts involving multiple
parties and the VuePay Application.
1. VuePay Application
2. VuePay advertisers
3. VuePay users
VuePay will serve as the platform for hosting and viewing all the advertisements through the VuePay app and portal. VuePay tokens (VUP) will be used as common currency for making any payments and receiving any rewards on the platform. Smart Ethereum Contract Program Code runs autonomously Fund VuePay tokens Receive VuePay tokens Receive VuePay tokens Refer friends to watch VuePay ads Share to watch paid out in VuePay tokens Target VuePay ads using Machine Learning Any user can check the contract on the public ethereum network Users will download the VuePay App and configure preferences. Machine learning algorithms will utilize the preferences and user demographics as input data to match and recommend adverts to users. VuePay users get rewarded in the form of VuePay tokens to watch adverts. The more adverts a user watches, the more VuePay tokens they can earn. A user can further trade the VuePay tokens for cash or accumulate them as an asset for trade later.
Advertisers post advertisements on the platform choosing their target audience and
the criteria to match potential the audience. The VuePay platform matches the
published advert to users appropriately.
Primarily the advertisers will decide the following:
• The objective of the advert
• Number of people the advert should reach
• Geography, culture and age group of audience
• Other demographic variables
• The maximum and minimum CPV the advertiser is willing to pay
The adverts will become available to targeted users on VuePay app. The VuePay
platform will use machine-learning algorithms to match the adverts to potential users.
All these above will be embedded in an Ethereum smart contracts and once
conditions are met, the contract is automatically executed.
The token due to viewers are directly paid to user’s wallet addresses automatically
with the execution of contracts.
VuePay users will download the VuePay app on their mobile devices and configure
preferences that determine what adverts notifications they receive.
The VuePay platform with the help of machine learning algorithms will match the
adverts to users depending on their preferences, behaviors and demographics.
Each downloaded app will come with 10 tokens of VUP credit.
VuePay platform will monitor the advert views and calculate the reward for each user
depending upon the total CPV the Advertisers has agreed to pay and the number of
users targeted towards watching the adverts.
The reward will be in the form of VuePay tokens, which can be traded for cash, or
other tokens supported by the crypto currency exchange network. Token rewards will
be calculated and paid on a weekly basis to the users.
VuePay will charge a fixed fee of 10 percent to all VuePay advertisers. The payment
of rewards will be made weekly directly to user wallets.
All the payments to viewers will be free from any fee for first year of launch. Going
forward it is planned to charge a nominal fee of 1 percent from the payments.
The entire fee would be charged in VUP tokens and held in the VuePay wallet. This
will serve as the primary revenue model for VuePay.
Pre-Sale & ICO
Before the ICO launch, 2 week’s window would be provided for Pre-Sale to buy the VUP tokens. Total allocation of 400 Million tokens will be sold during the Pre-Sale and ICO; tokens unsold during the Pre-Sale will be carried forward to the ICO.
1 ETH = 2000 VUP We have set up the bonus structure to reward those who choose to invest early. 50% bonus VUP tokens will be provided for all contributions of minimum 20 ETH during presale phase.
Pre-sale will close in 14 days from day of launch or when 100 million VUP tokens are sold out. ICO will start after the 14 days Pre-sale finishes or the 100 million tokens are sold, whichever happens first.
The VUP ICO will be run for 4 weeks.
Applicable Pre-Sale & ICO Discount Tiers are as follows
USE OF TOKENS
VuePay token will be used for the following
• VuePay token will fuel the VuePay platform. Users or viewers will be paid in
tokens and Advertisers will pay in VuePay token to host their adverts.
• Investing in building the VuePay Platform
• For trading on Exchanges
USER DEVELOPMENT FUND
User growth fund is used to incentivize users to participate in the VuePay
* 100 million VuePay tokens are reserved for early adopters of VuePay and the
VUP at up to 10 VUP per user.
* This limit is for a maximum period of 2 years to bring as many users on board
* VUP received as a reward can only be used within the VUP ecosystem for
value added services or sold in exchange for other currencies.
* Unused VUP after 6 months will be sent back to the user development fund,
which can then be used for new users.
* No new tokens will be created once the user growth pool is exhausted.
How to securely contribute to VuePay Token Sale Event
Visit www.vuepay.co to contribute
Our Token Sale starts on October 6th, 8:00 GMT and will last until CAP is sold (50,000 ETH) or November 20th at 5 PM GMT.
Our Token Sale will be a standard one so if you have participated on a Token sale before you will find it very straight forward. If not, please follow these instructions:
To participate the token sale you need an Ethereum wallet or an application where you hold the private keys. Private keys are needed to correctly interact with smart contract functions, like transferring tokens.
Do not use any Ethereum address information posted on Social Media channels, even if they appear to be from www.vuepay.co(that includes not using information on any translated version of our site or posts). For security reasons the only trusted source for the Ethereum address to contribute ETH in the Token Sale will be available through: https://www.vuepay.co/
Do not send Ether directly from Cryptocurrency exchanges such as Coinbase or Kraken. You need a ERC20 Token compatible Ethereum Wallet (see below).
Participating the token sale
- Buy ether in a cryptocurrency exchange. (https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/ethereum/buy/)
- Transfer Ether to a compatible wallet (see below).
- Send the Ether to our token sale address with correct data and gas limit values
Sending a Token Sale transaction
Token sale deposit transactions need to have non-default gas limit (a.k.a. transaction maximum gas). This is because token sale transactions are more complex than simple Ethereum transfer transactions. The default gas limits are too low to correctly perform a token sale deposit.
To participate an Ethereum token sale you need to fill your transaction with following details
- Address — this is given to on the VuePay Token Sale Page using the Contribute button and filling out an information form, you can copy this address.For security reasons the only trusted source for the Ethereum address to contribute ETH in the Token Sale will be available through: https://www.vuepay.co/
- Gas limit: Please raise to 250000 gas tells that this is a smart contract transaction and is more expensive than normal Ether transfer.
- Gas Price: Leave at 25 gwei. Do not go above 50 or the transaction will be rejected.
Note: If you are using MyEtherWallet.com please double check your the gas limit field value after filling the data field. Do not use the +Advanced option.
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
- MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
- MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
- Mist (Desktop)
- Parity (Desktop)
- imToken (iPhone)
- imToken (Android)
- Do not send any ETH from an exchange. Always send ETH to your own wallet first, and then contribute from there.
- If you don’t know which wallet to use we recommend https://myetherwallet.com
- Use only the Token Sale Address provided at https://www.vuepay.co/. No other source is valid.
- Select a Gas Limit of 250000 or more.