Snovio ICO - World's first decentralized lead generation platform
Snovio is the world’s first decentralized sourcing and lead generation service, providing high-quality leads thanks to the use of blockchain technology and crowdsourcing data collection methods.
The idea of Snovio was born after using typical lead generation services. It’s unclear when, from where, or how these services collect potential clients’ data, which they in turn sell to their customers. The result? A huge bounce rate (often up to 30%), a large percentage of non-existent telephone numbers, and critically outdated information.
The idea of decentralization, which lies at the heart of Snovio, solves problems faced by traditional lead generation methods by attracting tens of thousands of people from around the world to collect and update the system’s data
These technologies and methods make Snovio an irreplaceable tool for lead generation with the most accurate data for any type of business. Data contributors are provided with a unique model for fair revenue distribution from selling data through a transparent and audited economy.
Snovio Project Mission
Traditional lead generation method suffers from several problems:
1. Sources of Information Lack Transparency. Currently, clients who
purchase leads have no way of telling what the source(s) of that
information is/are. They could be buying extremely outdated contact
information that was collected automatedly and which wasn’t
updated for several years.
Through Snovio, clients can always see the full history of the data
they are purchasing: beginning from the moment data was added
into the system, including any time that the data was updated, and
whether the data was bought by other clients
2. Data Exclusivity. When buying data from traditional lead generations
services, clients never know how many times that same data
was sold to others and whether it’s even worth buying that data now
Using Snovio, clients can always see the full history of the data they’re
interested in, including an accurate account of generation, updates,
and sales. This gives clients a better opportunity to make informed
decisions about purchasing any and all Snovio leads
3. Poor Quality Leads. Since traditional lead generation services collect
their leads in a centralized manner, those leads are often of a lower
quality and the information in them quickly becomes outdated. Our
personal experience indicates that, on average, 20% of purchased
leads contain either a non-existent email address or fake telephone
Snovio immediately shows clients the source of the data they are
interested in as well as the time of its collection, including
the number of times that data was sold, previous clients’ reviews, etc.
All of this substantially increases the trustworthiness and the quality
of the services offered to our clients
4. Inability to receive real-time updates. In the current,
highly-competitive business world, businesses need to be able to
reach potential clients at the exact moment that clients develop a
demand for their product(s). Examples for such demand-triggers
might be purchasing a new car, a new promotion, or moving into a
new home. These are critically important triggers that are
opportunities for businesses to provide their respective services at
the exact moment when clients are most likely to demand, and are
most likely to end up paying, for those services.
At Snovio, tracking updated data triggers form a fundamental part of
the system’s functionality and competitive edge.
5. Utter opacity about the distribution of revenues (from selling data)
for information suppliers and contributors. Currently, when
information suppliers provide their data to traditional lead
generation services, they lose total control over that data
Snovio solves this problem using an open transaction registry
complete with all the relevant information and smart-contracts
We see our mission as changing the outdated methods of lead
generation to new methods that reflect the realities faced by modern
businesses. We seek to provide much needed and greatly demanded,
high-quality data with constantly updated information. Similarly, we
want to change the approach for working with data suppliers by
recognizing their interests and motivations in selling data and keeping it
up to date.
Snovio has and continues to develop decentralized lead generation
technology founded upon the idea of crowdsourcing data collection and
Our team uses popular development technologies and databases like
Laravel, Elastic Search.
Currently, our MVP (minimum viable product) has core modules of the
system which are already in active commercial exploitation, such as email
search and verification, adding new data to the system (currently without
the financial motivation by tokens). We continue to work on the most
critical piece on system decentralization and storage of the most
important information with blockchain technology
THE CRITICAL PIECE
Snovio is an independent, decentralized platform for lead generation
between tens of thousands of contributors (data suppliers) and
Contributors. From the supply side, contributors add ever newer and
more up-to-date potential leads to the database, all while they update
leads already in the database. Moreover, every contributor’s every activity
is saved in a comprehensive history log to account for a fair distribution of
revenue from selling data to final customers.
Customers. From the demand side, customers can search the database
using a variety of criteria depending on their business needs. Additionally,
they receive immediate notification whenever information changes or is
updated in any lead that they have bought.
The platform, which connects contributors with customers works on a
basis of blockchain technology and smart-contracts, which guarantee fair
distribution of revenue between all parties.
Tokens are used within the system for internal accounting between
customers, the platform, and contributors, as well as for rewarding users
for adding data to and updating data in the system. The number of
tokens is permanent and constant, equaling 2,5 billion pieces (fractional
amounts are possible). Contributors receive tokens for adding new data
to the system, which is in turn bought by other users. All contributors are
immediately rewarded with internal credits for adding new data to the
system. These credits can be spent inside the system.
LEAD GENERATION FOR BUSINESSES
There are currently a few wide conduits for lead generation. These are
SEO, paid traffic (AdWords, Yandex.Direct), social networks, and using lead
generation services like Snovio. These conduits partially overlap, but it’s
currently recommended that you use all of them to cover the full breadth
of your potential audience.
At Snovio, the customer’s sales team determines criteria by which to purchase
leads (for instance: the industry in question, geography, the size of
the business, and so on), and purchases the required number of leads
(which include information like names, email addresses, telephone numbers,
companies and positions, etc.).
For instance: a) find men 35-45 years of age in New York state who own
Audi vehicles, b) find marketing and sales managers at companies in the
American Northwest that produce foodstuffs
Snovio will function simultaneously as a SaaS-service and a marketplace
between data contributors and data customers
SaaS-service. Currently, this is the core model by which Snovio operates.
We offer a lineup of premium package plans beginning at $19/month and
upwards depending on the volume of information consumed.
Marketplace. Under this model, Snovio will function as an intermediary
between data contributors and data consumers, guaranteeing a fair
distribution of revenue from data sales among all parties. The
marketplace is a fundamental piece for our decentralized model, which
we have already begun developing and realizing
Snovio platform and Chrome Extension for contact searching
Verifying and Updating Data
Launching email address verification function
Launch Proprietary Mailing List Module
Sending triggered email series on updates to contacts within the platform
Blockchain Technology Launch
Present New Website-Technology-Identifying Functionality
Database growth to 1,000,000 profiles
Growing the lead database to 10,000,000 contacts
Keeping our fingers on the pulse!
Function of notifications on updates in the purchased profiles
PLANNED RELEASE DATES:
• August-September, 2017
Project translation and localization into the 20 most popular
• September, 2017
Chrome extension for Gmail that is analogous to clearbit (shows
a list of email addressed for an entered domain).
• November, 2017
Proprietary mailing list module. Sending triggered email series to
Data collection from sites such as:
Porting the currently operational data collection module for
Chrome to Firefox.
• January, 2018
Сomplement the extension with an option to search services’
• February, 2018
Reach a database size of 1,000,000 profiles.
• June, 2018
Reach a database size of 20,000,000 profiles.
• July, 2018
Development of expanded address book service and
synchronization of data from different social media through it.
• April, 2018
- Reach a database size of 10,000,000 profiles;
- Send messages about changes in data within peoples’ profiles;
for instance, adding new skills or changes in employment
We will release 1,5 billion tokens with the ticker symbol SNOV for the ICO
(website ico.snov.io) at a base price of $0.01 USD. The ICO will be
conducted from 19 September to 19 October 2017. The tokens will be
allocated in the following manner
• 60% will be distributed through the ICO using crowdsale;
• 28% of the tokens will be reserved for the Snovio team;
• 1% will be directed as a bounty towards marketing and ICO
• 1% will be given to partners and advisers
Token name: SNOV
Pre ICO: 4 Sep 2017 – 2 Oct 2017
Main Token Sale: 3 Oct 2017 – 3 Nov 2017
Tokens issued: 2.5bln tokens
Total Sale: 1.5bln tokens
Initial price per token: 0.01 USD
Hard cap: $15 mln
Through conducting the ICO we plan to attract up to $15 million,
distributing up to 1,500,000,000 tokens to Snovio participants. Tokens
meant for but not distributed by the ICO will be deposited into contributor
reward pool. In this way, the total amount of currency will always be
constant and equal to exactly 2,5 billion tokens.
During the ICO, tokens can be acquired for major cryptocurrencies –
Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, etc.
SNOV tokens are released on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain
technology, ERC 20 standard.
Citizens and taxpaying residents of the USA cannot participate in the ICO
In the month following the ICO, SNOV tokens will be added to
cryptocurrency exchanges with the largest daily transaction volumes.
We are taking all the needed and possible steps to make sure that this
happens in the absolute shortest amount of time possible.
We will consider the ICO successful if we have raised at least $5 million.
If that is not the case, in the worst possible scenario, we will return the
raised funds to buyers as outlined in the smart-contract. The maximum
sum we will raise will be $15 million.
We are collecting applications for SNOV token distribution till October 2
ICO presale through Whitelist program will run before the major ICO event. The minimum purchase is $5,000.
At this stage, it is possible to buy tokens for fiat money upon request.
- Whitelist bonuses:
- • $5,000–$50,000 + 15% SNOV
- • $50,000 and above + 25% SNOV
LIMITATIONS ON THE ICO
Citizens and taxpaying residents of the following countries cannot
participate in the Snovio’s ICO:
• Puerto Rico
• American Virgin Islands
Private token presale will start on September 1 and run until September
14. The terms will be announced on ico.snov.io closer to the date.
In other words, when buying 1000 tokens on the first day, you will receive
1150 tokens in total, and so on.
It is possible to take advantage of the following bonuses during the ICO:
- 15% bonus on the first day of the ICO;
- 5% bonus during the first week of the ICO
Snovio Bounty Program
1% (25 000 000) of the total amount of SNOV tokens will be available for the Bounty campaigns pool. The tokens will be distributed as follows:
- Bitcointalk.org signature campaign — 30% — 7 500 000 SNOV;
- Blogs, forums and media publications — 26% — 6 500 000 SNOV;
- Translation and moderation – 20% — 5 000 000 SNOV;
- Facebook bounty — 12% — 3 000 000 SNOV;
- Twitter bounty – 12% — 3 000 000 SNOV.
Terms and Conditions
- The Bounty program starts on the 11th of August, and ends on the last day of the Token Sale. The token sale is planned to take place in October. The exact dates will be announced on tokensale.snov.io website and social nets.
- The exact dates, terms and conditions of the sale will be published on Snovio official website.
- 1% of the total volume of SNOV tokens emission are allocated to the Bounty campaigns pool, but not more than 1.666% of the total volume of funds collected. One user can participate only with one account. In case that we note any double-registrations, duplicate accounts (except the initial one) will be permanently banned from the campaign.
- As a reward for the Bounty activities, you receive SNOV tokens. The tokens are allocated gradually to your wallet within 6 weeks after the end of the token sale.
- Facebook and Twitter bounties will be counted after the end of the campaign. No intermediate total will be displayed.
- To participate in the Bounty campaign, you must be at least 18 years old.
- For technical support during the Bounty campaign, please contact us on [email protected]://tokensale.snov.io
How and when do you get your bounties
The tokens will be allocated to your Ethereum wallet within 6 weeks after the end of the Bounty campaign. The exact terms will be announced on Snovio website.
The snovio team
PM, web developer
CTO, web developer
PPC Darth Vader
Marketing & customer care
Digital Marketing Expert
Our partners and advisers
Lead enrichment as a key to successful campaign
enriched leads is a key to higher conversions (more personalized, better A/B tests, more intime emails make higher conversion)
Almost every sales or marketing process is based on campaigns. Of course, if you sell occasionally or in small amounts, you can get your results with no campaigns at all, but no scaling or well-designed sales or marketing mechanism (that drives leads) is possible without campaigns.
What is a campaign? Well, usually we define two main types of campaigns. Both aimed to drive leads which are potential buyers/clients/attendees or anything that aligns with your business goal. Long story short campaign is what drives you leads. Let’s see 2 types of campaigns:
- Mailing campaign. This campaign drives leads or sales via mailings that are sent and delivered to targeted prospects (the ones you collect/generate specifically for this campaign). This type of campaign is mostly used by marketing teams and professionals, and the goal of such campaign is to drive hot leads to sales department.
- Cold calling campaign. This campaign drives leads or sales via cold phone calls to targeted prospects (collected prior to campaign as well). This type of campaign is one of the favourites among the sales teams and professionals, as it allows to reach a prospect directly and even close the deal right away.
The more leads or sales campaign generates, the more effective it is. Now when we are clear with what a campaign is, let’s discuss what are the cornerstones of the successful campaign:
- Personalization. It’s hard to overestimate this one! Really, when you know the name of a person you can include it in the subject line of the email and get the higher Open Rate. If you use in the email’s body you get better CTR. Same with calls — if you call a person by name it establishes a better contact.
- Geo targeting. Another must-have parameter. When you know the city or any other location data for your leads you can send or schedule your mailing campaign according to the time at leads’ location. There are best and worse times for mailings, so this one makes a huge difference. Better time means better Open Rate, better CTR. In case of phone calls, Geo targeting is even more important — to avoid calling during night time, dinner time, etc.
- Business data. This data is more important for B2B niche, when you need to reach exact person in a specific company. Business data allows you to set specific campaigns for different decision makers based on their positions, or to different corporate segments based on company size (1–20 employees, 20–50 employees, 50–150 employees, etc).
- Additional contact information. The more contact points you have the more chances to reach the person, deliver your value proposition and close the deal you have. If you have an email try to get the phone number, and vice versa.
These are the four main cornerstones of the successful campaign that allows to increase Open Rate, CTR, run various A/B tests, personalize subject lines, copies, calls and more. The more lead details you have the more rich it is. So what really enriches lead, and what information to search for in addition to primary contact? Well, let’s list it now:
- Personalization — Name and Surname
- Geo targeting — City or Zip Code
- Business Data — Business Niche, Company Size, Position
- Additional contacts — Phone Number, Email, Social channels
When you have all this data you can send you email campaign during the best-converting hours, call when the person have a time for a talk, include names to establish a personal touch, reach decision makers only and much more. How to achieve that?
The easiest and the most scalable way is to use a software like Snov.io — it’s a magic wand for sales professionals and marketers. It allows to extract leads from websites, social networks and from the internal database of more than 350,000 leads. Along with the primary contact you get access to personalization and targeting data. What’s also interesting is that Snov.io verifies all the extracted contacts thus leaving only the working ones, which makes your delivery and response rate higher.
Snov.io is not the ordinary lead generation service. Snov.io recently announced the Initial Coin Offering which starts this fall on October 3rd, 2017. The ICO will allow Snov.io to decentralize lead sourcing method and acquire thousands of contributors who will drive high-quality leads to the platform and enrich existing leads. This means the number of leads will grow faster and the quality of leads (their enrichment) will grow dramatically!
Snov.io’s ICO should be considered not only by investors, but also by sales professionals and marketers, because emitted tokens will not only be traded on the market like other coins, but also exchanged for full range of services Snovio offers and would ever offer, and leads — the bigger token price is the more leads you can get per token. So investing in SNOV tokens now makes the future lead sourcing even more effective.
To summarize all this, I wish you focus only on enriched and high-quality leads for your campaigns, and use high-end tools — this will make it easy to keep your metrics and results high!
Announcement: SNOV token listing on Exchanges
One of the questions we have been getting frequently in our Telegram chat since the Snovio token sale was announced, is where will the SNOV token be listed and traded. It’s a reasonable question and we know how important the support from exchanges is.
So, we’d like to inform the future SNOV token holders and interested individuals that Snovio has already begun the process of reaching out to exchanges for listing the SNOV token.
Currently, we have already submitted the requests to the following exchanges:
It’s one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges built and based in the United States that offers a large number of trading pairs into BTC for its members from all over the world.
At the time of writing, Bittrex is at the 3rd spot in terms of 24 hour trading volume with a total volume of $522,163,281.
It’s a global trading platform functioning since 2013. It offers trading options for a variety of cryptocurrencies (from major to less-known ones) and fiat currencies.
At the time of writing, HitBTC is at the 13th spot in terms of 24 hour trading volume with a total volume of $189,033,620.
It’s a fairly new cryptocurrency exchange based in Ukraine with a dedicated core of traders. It is rather fast to add new coins, and it can be distinguished from other exchanges for its unique savings account system.
At the time of writing, Liqui is at the 30th spot in terms of 24 hour trading volume with a total volume of $16,622,014.
It’s an all-in-one cryptocurrency platform that provides mining pools, marketplace, exchange services and a support framework for each coin listed since 2014. It is popular for trading currencies that are hard to find on other exchanges.
The exchange offers bitcoin and altcoin trading in about 205 cryptocurrencies and supports about 290,000 members.
It’s an altcoin exchange focused on ease of use, security and customer support.
We have high chances to make it to HitBTC in the first turn, as our advisors have already introduced us to the HitBTC team.
We’ll keep you updated as more details come in.
Snovio - Giveaway chance to win 2500 SNOV Tokens
You have a chance to win 2500 SNOV Tokens. How?
Entering is Easy: ✔ Like and share this post. ✔ Follow Snovio Token Sale. ✔ Write a slogan for Snovio Token Sale in the comments. ✔ Fill in the form: https://goo.gl/Yeu9W5 ✔ Your account must be public.
The author of the most interesting punch line will be picked by our
team. The giveaway will be closed 21st Thursday at 15:00 (GMT+3).
Let luck will always be on your side
How to buy Snovio tokens on the pre-sale
2. Click the “Apply for White List” button
3. After the application review we will send a link with special invitation you need to follow to your email address
4. Choose the payment method (BTC or ETH)
- If you choose BTC, first you need to provide your Ethereum wallet id (either send it to e-mail address [email protected] or contact @medvednikov on Telegram). Next, copy a corresponding wallet address and make a payment from your wallet panel. Send your transaction address here — [email protected] or @medvednikov in Telegram personal message. After that, you’ll get SNOV tokens on the Ethereum wallet you’ve given us previously.
- If you choose ETH, you get tokens on your wallet at once. All you need is to: - Copy our Etheruim contract address and make a payment from your wallet panel. - Enter the following parameters: Gas limit — 150 000 Gwei — 21 - You’ll get the SNOV tokens as soon as the transaction will be confirmed, it may take a couple minutes. If you can’t see SNOV in your wallet, try to follow these steps — https://goo.gl/tbRYkX
Please, note that you can’t send Ethereum transactions directly from cryptocurrency exchanges. You need a token compatible Ethereum wallet. Learn our terms& conditions — https://tokensale.snov.io/wallets/conditions/
Snovio updates, week #2 - listed on CoinMarketCap, added in 5 New Exchange & More
Today we prepared the second portion of Snovio weekly updates for you. We’d like to inform you about our latest news and project’s life after the token sale.
The first and probably the most anticipated update. We got listed on CoinMarketCap — see the link!
The most important news is about development and improvement of our service as this is the reason we conducted the token sale. Our team is working on the tokenization of our platform and we are going to introduce the ability to purchase our service plans with SNOV tokens soon.
Also, the active users of API may take advantage of recent additions to it that allow to verify emails and perform an email search using a first and last name and domain address. It is available already.
Other improvements of our service that were planned will be implemented according to our roadmap.
This week brought news the bounty campaign participants have been waiting for — the distribution of tokens has begun. Tokens will be distributed as follows:
1) Translation and moderation 2) Signature campaign 3) Blogs and media 4) Facebook 5) Twitter
All tokens for the translation and moderation campaign and also for the signature campaign have already been sent and now it’s blogs and media campaign turn.
We’d like to remind once more that on December 25th we will close the token sale member area. If you paid with BTC or LTC and haven’t provided your ETH wallet number please send an email with this information to Eugene — [email protected].
Thank you for staying with us. Snovio Team.
Are you getting ready for the Holiday season and enjoying the winter?
We prepared our weekly updates for you. This is 3rd week since the ICO ended. Even though it doesn’t seem that we achieved a lot but we do work hard in order to meet your expectations and the trust that you put in us and our project.
To begin with we’d like to assure that we are doing our best to be listed and we send multiple inquiries every day to a numerous exchanges for SNOV token to be there. As soon as we receive a positive reply, we will be sending the updates on all our channels.
If you’d like to help us to get listed on Kucoin you may vote for SNOV token (https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote) and increase our chances to get there. We already received great support from all of you but we need more votes in order to succeed :)
Very soon on December 26th the token sale member area will be closed. After December 26th you can find the information about your tokens in your wallet and we recommend to refer to your wallet to check relevant information.
If you paid with BTC or LTC and haven’t provided your ETH wallet number please send an email with this information to Eugene — [email protected].
Our team has important news about Snovio extension. - We introduced the possibility to pay with tokens for our service. Besides, we have a nice surprise for you as all plans come with 15% off if you buy with SNOV tokens (the prices with the applied discount are already available in your Snovio account)
Same service plan rules would apply and you will receive same level of service. - Furthermore, there will be amazing discounts up to 30% off on our annual and monthly plans for the Holiday season. We are very excited to make your celebration of the upcoming holidays joyful!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and we’d like to say many thanks to all your help and engagement. You’ve been supporting us all the way from the beginning of ICO. Without you we wouldn’t succeed! Thank you!
Best regards, Snovio Team
4 - Work with exchanges, Snovio app, tokens for the bounty campaign & More Update
Happy Holiday greetings to you!
We are certain that you are having a holiday atmosphere in your offices and homes already! Snovio office is not an exception :) Nevertheless, we stay focused and before we go to celebrate and come back in the New Year, we have to summarize and inform our users and token-holders about updates of the week #4.
- Work with exchanges
Meet a new trading pair on Tidex — SNOV — USDT (https://tidex.com/exchange/snov/usdt) This will significantly improve the transfer of SNOV tokens to fiat money, that’s why we are very happy to receive such a present for the New Year. Regarding other exchanges, we hope that in the upcoming 2018 year we will bring good news and new listings and we are doing everything for this to happen!
2. Token Sale members area is closed already. Please don’t panic as it didn’t store your tokens. If you need to transfer tokens or check the status use your wallet to do so — everything is saved on the Ethereum blockchain and you can always access your tokens there.
3. This week was very productive. For the first time SNOV has reached and exceeded the 5 cent mark on Coinmarketcap on December 26th. This is a very good token growth taking into consideration that the Token Sale ended less than a month ago. Right now the token stabilized at about 3.5 cents. It will be even better!
Snovio - The Great Report
2017 was a great year for Snovio. It gave the birth to the project, helped to grow up and set the goals for the future. Let’s recollect what important this year brought to Snovio.
The launch of the project
The development of the project began in December 2016. And in the May 2017, we’ve already had our first subscription purchase. It was a great step for the little project.
Growing up the toolset
Nowadays, Snovio has a wide range of features. They are: -chrome extension -prospect search -company search -domain search -bulk email search from the list of domains -finding emails from the list of names -API integration methods -email verifier -contributor’s plugin -in-app messages (the very NEW)
These features include sophisticated functionality, which makes them unique for the lead generation market.
More users, more fun
Every month the number of our users not just increased — it multiplied!
Just look at these numbers of registrations: • 124 in April • 302 in May • 1093 in June • 3061 in July • 4205 in August • 5934 in September
At the beginning of the project, there were only 3 people in the team. But now we are more than 20 cool guys who love their job and do everything to bring Snovio to the Moon! During the ICO, our team was even greater.
We keep growing up! Just last week 4 people joined us: PPC specialist, web-developer, SMM-princess and QA engineer.
Now we keep hiring marketers, copywriters, and developers.
Also last year our team visited 11 offline events.
The hugest part of our work was the work on the Token Sale. Our team grew and become a family during this period.
For the token sale, we released SNOV tokens based on Ethereum blockchain, ERC 20 Token Standard. It will be used as a mechanism for internal accounting between data contributors and data customers.
After burning all unsold tokens, the total number of remaining tokens is 651,129,644 SNOV.
Now SNOV is tradable on the next exchanges:
Tidex.com: BTC: https://tidex.com/exchange/snov/btc ETH: https://tidex.com/exchange/snov/eth USDT: https://tidex.com/exchange/snov/usdt
KuCoin.com: BTC: https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/SNOV-BTC ETH: https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/SNOV-ETH
and Etherdelta.com (ETH only) https://etherdelta.com/#SNOV-ETH
It was not easy, but we gained this, so…
We raised $ 2 129 106!
All the funds raised will be used for improving Snovio. Namely:
development marketing and PR expanding the team attracting new contributors It changed our service at all. Now we are actively working on tokenization of the platform. All the details are written in our Whitepaper.
The first step to THE BIG DREAM we made was implementing the ability to pay with tokens for our service.
Our next Goals
There are 2 main directions of Snovio development in 2018
New modules implementation: -Marketplace -Outreach email sequencer -Ethereum smart contracts - Technology finder
Existing modules development: -Contributor’s extension functionality improvement -Direct emails from Snovio extension -API methods enrichment
Now you know our story. We believe that show must go on!
Snovio updates: week #6
This week was quite calm but successful for Snovio. On Wednesday, January 10, SNOV reached its new historical maximum.
We have 2 videos for you to watch.
The first is our Q&A webinar with Alexis. Evgeny and Daria. It was a great chance to e-meet our token holders real-time and answer all the tricky questions. But don’t worry if you haven’t watched when it went live. Please, find the video here and follow our updates to be online with us next time.
The second important video is an interview with our CEO Alexis Kratko. You may find it here.
And the last but not least. We started enriching our Knowledgebase. It already has 2 articles and 3 more are being prepared now. So very soon you’ll be able to figure out some problems without waiting for somebody else’s help. You may find it here .
This week did not bring much news but despite this fact, we reached the new height. Run silent, run deep.
Snovio updates: week #11 - Development Updates, Exchanges,Videos to watch
Can’t wait to read our weekly updates?
It’s been a busy week for Snovio team as we haven’t reduced our work pace since the token sale finish.
New schedule for Snovio Weekly Updates
From now on our weekly updates will be posted on Tuesdays instead of Fridays. We rescheduled our updates day to Tuesdays as it’s the best day of the week when people read newsletters, news and learn new information according to surveys and statistics.
Product Development Updates
This week we have implemented the cashback option for all our users. When they purchase any Snovio subscription (monthly or annual), they get 3% of their purchase back to the account balance in SNOV tokens. The number of SNOV tokens which they get as a cashback is calculated according to the current exchange rate. When the balance reaches 200 SNOV, users can withdraw the accumulated tokens to their ETH wallet.
Also, after long discussions and taking into consideration multiple opinions on this matter we decided to limit our XS plan by eliminating exporting options for our free users. Starting this Friday, February 23rd our export options (export to CSV, xlsx and Google sheets) will be available for paid subscribers only. Thus, not only the company’s revenue is raised, but this can also positively affect the price of the token.
We got listed on one more exchange — Token.Store, a decentralized exchange for Ethereum based tokens!
Easy registration with MetaMask wallet, try it here: https://token.store/trade/SNOV
Moreover, we continue submitting listing requests to the exchanges. However, it takes a long time not only for us to send requests and fill in application forms with a lot of requirements and legal documents but also for the exchanges to make a decision from a variety of ambitious projects and check all coins’ legal papers.
Videos to watch
Our marketing team is constantly working on Youtube videos, Reddit posts, Tweets from influencers, etc. Welcome two fantastic reviews on Snovio made by famous bloggers Keith Wareing and Crypto Crow.
This week has brought us a lot of joy with the birthday of our designer Maxim and the arrival of Marketing Specialist Mila from cold Finland.
Trade or not to trade?
Trading becomes more convenient as Crypto Monitor has just added information about the SNOV token into their app: https://goo.gl/t1Szow
For today that’s all. We do not say goodbye, we say see you next Tuesday!
You can buy SNOV tokens at:
and Etherdelta.com (ETH only) https://etherdelta.com/#SNOV-ETH
Snovio - Understanding Volatility in Blockchain Tokens
Regardless of whether you’re someone that’s only heard of cryptocurrency on the news, or an expert blockchain enthusiast, you most likely are aware that cryptocurrency (as well as blockchain tokens in general) are highly volatile assets. When one compares cryptocurrency or blockchain assets to traditionally analyzed assets, such as stocks, the level of volatility seems frightening: it’s by no means uncommon to see even top-25 cryptocurrencies rise or fall 33% in one day, or 50% in one week. Percentiles like those would cause mass hysteria in the stock market.
However, the comparison of blockchain assets to traditional assets such as stocks is likely a poor frame of reference. While many of the same “tools” are used, such as candlesticks, technical analysis, and dollar cost averaging, these are simply relative to analytics; they do not remove the reality that comparing stocks to blockchain assets is like comparing apples and oranges. A good analogy would be using a scale to weigh yourself and weigh your pet: you might be using the same tool, but you’re simply measuring a different species.
So what makes cryptocurrency and blockchain assets so volatile?
Snovio Updates: Week #15
Hello, Snovio community! Here’s the Week #15 report on our latest progress.
SNOVIAN.SPACE — A BRAND NEW PLATFORM Remember the new idea we mentioned in the previous update? Here is the deal.
Fresh from developing our Marketplace which is on track for release as per the roadmap, we are now building a new platform that takes the idea of the Marketplace one step further by allowing people to get paid for supplying their own data. Snovian.Space is a platform dedicated to social and professional networking on the blockchain.
The big players like Facebook and LinkedIn monetize your data with no compensation to you, the data provider.
Snovian.Space will enable a crypto economy based on those who want to find a targeted and receptive audience and those that want to supply their profile for a financial reward. Snovian.Space is the perfect direct ICO advertising platform, especially now Facebook and Google are restricting advertising on their platforms.
a Snovian, complete a profile, the more data you add the more valuable
your profile. All payments will be safely distributed through Smart
Contracts to MetaMask wallets.
We have a new team of devs ready for this exciting new project and a delivery time of 1.5–2 months till the first release
COMMUNITY GROWTH Last week the Snovio chat on Telegram reached 4,1k members! We are happy to see that Snovio keeps attracting more and more interest as we approach the release of the Marketplace. Join us here if you haven’t already!
JOINT GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGN Snovio joined an airdrop campaign with Hamster Marketplace and Domraider. Participation is easy:
If you hold at least 20,000 SNOV you are eligible to get $10 worth of DRT and $30 worth of HMT airdropped to your ETH wallet.
All you need to do is apply via snov.io/giveaway providing your email and ETH address confirming your SNOV token ownership. Please ensure you have the 20k Snov in your wallet at the time you apply.
It’s not a problem if you have less than 20,000 SNOV. You can acquire the remaining amount at any exchange we’re listed on. Find the details about exchanges here: https://token.snov.io/#buySnov
The Giveaway Token pool will be distributed to the first 500 applicants after the Giveaway Campaign is over.
SNOVIO TEAM AT COLLISION CONFERENCE 2018 We announced previously that our team applied to attend the Collision Conference 2018 in New Orleans. Now we are actively getting ready for this event!
Collision Conference is very special for Snovio as one year ago it brought us our first clients which are still with us. Find more details in our official press release on Snovio blog.
Thank you for being on this journey with us! Snovio team
The Snovio Updates channel is a must-have for every Snovian!
Join us: https://t.me/snovio
The Snovio Marketplace is already launched!
Today is the day when we finally launched the Snovio Marketplace!
We are very delighted and can’t wait to receive your feedback on the brand new platform!
Please note, this is a beta version and we are going to add more functionality and improve the platform very fast.
What can Snovio Marketplace do?
- Search for prospects with specific skills, locations, job titles, age, company size etc. to run more accurate marketing campaigns;
- Identify and contact valuable people that can make a difference for your business;
- An efficient tool that saves your time for searching leads. All you need is to provide the search request and wait for a result;
- Connect with other people to work together and benefit from each other. Customers receive valuable data while Contributors receive a reward for adding the data.
How does Snovio Marketplace work?
- Register your account: - As a Customer to place requests and receive 100 SNOV tokens after registration that can be used for creating orders - As a Contributor to accomplish customer’s requests and receive a reward in SNOV tokens for your work. Add SNOV tokens to your account (transfer them from ETH wallet or buy them with your credit card)
- If you’re looking for particular person with specific background or in search of data create a request with the data fields needed for your required data output.
- Several Contributors may be working on a request simultaneously so you can receive results faster. Researchers will receive payment in SNOV tokens for every data entry provided, compensation rate depends upon pricing that was set by you.
Sigh up now: http://marketplace.snov.io/register
Snovio is proud to announce the Snovian.Space Early Adopter Badge Program!
Get up to 100 SNOV tokens and become one of the first Snovians in Space!
The Snovio Team is launching a program which we hope will turn our first early adopters into Snovian brand evangelists. Each person who creates their profile and joins our waiting list will get up to 100 SNOV tokens sent to their ETH wallet and significantly better referral program rewards. So when you refer people to Snovian.Space you will get more Snov than those Snovians that join later.
You, the first Snovians, matter the most. Your courage to explore this new frontier by signing up early and providing your valuable feedback will help us develop this new decentralized world together!
How to Participate:
1. You must join and stay in our telegram channel for at least one month or until you get your badge when Snovian.Space registration officially opens.
You can do that at https://snovian.space/
2. Add your ETH wallet address. Use MEW, Metamask, Ledger Nano, etc.
DO NOT USE AN ETH ADDRESS FROM AN EXCHANGE.
3. Go through the process using Snovio’s telegram bot when requested.
First 1000 profiles — Instigator — 1st/1k badge. The regular reward plus 100% SNOV tokens for making a profile. 100% SNOV per referral link.
Second 1000 profiles — Pioneer — 2nd/1k badge and the regular reward plus 85% SNOV tokens for making a profile. 85% per referral link.
Third 1000 profiles — Explorer — 3rd/1k badge. The regular reward plus 60% SNOV tokens for making a profile. 60% per referral link.
Fourth 1000 profiles — Settler — 4th/1k badge. The regular reward plus 50% SNOV tokens for making a profile. 50% Snov per referral link.
The regular sign up reward is 50 SNOV and the regular referral bonus is 30%. These figures may change in the future.
Note: You will get your tokens as soon as the Early Adopters program finishes and you will get your special Early Adopter Badge on Snovian.Space as soon as we start official registration (approx 1 month).
Snovio Updates: Week #18 - space Updates, Service Updates, Vote for SNOV & More
Hello Snovians! We are happy to present the Week #18 update, let’s get straight into it.
The development of Snovian.spase have started! It goes according to a roadmap. Our pre-registration program for Snovian.space is ongoing and now we have nearly 30k registrations. Soon we will start to verify the applications. Let us remind you that everybody who creates a profile and joins our waiting list gets a reward. JOIN THE PROGRAM
We have given our users the opportunity to manually set the interval between sent emails. This option is available when setting up an SMPT-account in manual mode. Soon, this option will also be available for Gmail accounts.
Also, we keep actively developing the Propriety Mailing List Module. Last week the algorithm for creating campaign statistics was completed.
Vote for SNOV
We have reached phase 2 of the new coin listing process for the biggest new institutional grade cryptocurrency exchange, CryptalDash! Please follow the link below and help vote for SNOV to get listed! VOTE FOR SNOV
Watch this Snovian.space Review
This new video reviews our next awesome platform, Snovian.space. Catch it on Your Altcoins Youtube channel. Enjoy!
iForum 2018 in Kyiv
iForum is the biggest offline-conference dedicated to IT in Eastern Europe. This year, on April 25th, there will be their 10th forum.
This conference includes many main topic streams, with specific reports from professional speakers in different fields: Internet-Business, Startups, Advertising & Promotion, Internet Technologies, Edtech of the Future, Innovations, Blockchain, Digital Fun, and CRM.
Blockchain is the most interesting stream for us. This stream will consist of 3 parts:
- Blockchain technology in products. - Cryptocurrency. - ICO’s.
We would definitely love to see you there, and we can offer a special promo code “Snovio2018” which applies a 20% discount on your ticket purchase.
See you @ iForum!
3 Ways to Use Snov.io… for Making Money.
Well, Snov.io is a lead generation tool, and the main idea of it is to generate leads. Sounds cool, huh? While 99% of Snov.io users use it for direct lead generation, not all of them know that leads are a quite expensive product on the market.
If you take a look at popular freelance and contracting platforms such as UpWork, Fiverr, Outsourcely, Freelancer and many others, you will definitely notice quite a lot of requests and jobs related to lead generation.
Get the picture? You can easily generate highly targeted and verified leads with the help of Snov.io and resell them as a contractor to tons of companies that are always searching for more leads to fulfill their SDR and sales departments.
A few benefits of this method:
- Snov.io completely automates the process of lead generation
- Your leads will be highly targeted and verified
- You will provide a high quality service
- This is a recurring revenue stream – most companies will order more leads from you once they realise how good your leads are (and they are really good, you know that!)
- Leads can cost up to $1 per lead, while it costs less than a penny to generate one with Snov.io
Method 2: Selling Custom and Lookalike Audiences
Do you know what is as precious as leads? Audiences! When we say audiences we mean Facebook audiences mainly, but besides Facebook there are many advertising networks that accept custom-created and uploaded audiences as well.
They key idea to this method is to generate highly targeted leads (email address lists) and then upload them to Facebook to create custom audiences or even look-a-like audiences for a bigger reach.
With the help of Snov.io you can create niched audiences real fast. Let’s take a look at an example below!
After you generated enough leads with email addresses, go verify them (Snov.io’s Verifier is here to help again). It’s good to have a list of at least 1000 emails for a more precise audience.
Once generated and verified just proceed to your Ads account on Facebook and create a custom audience.
Now you can sell this audience, or create another one – a lookalike audience that will allow your clients to reach more people with the same targeting.
Facebook allows you to transfer audiences from one Ads account to another, or you can just provide your client with a list of emails – in this case they will have to create an audience on their side. Don’t worry it takes just a few clicks! Still, the most precious thing here is your leads.
You can find clients through freelancing platforms described in Method 1, or just find a list of relevant companies yourself. Actually Snov.io can help you a lot with finding clients – see Method 3.
Method 3: Sell Literally Anything
This may sound too ambitious, but it’s the pure truth – Snov.io can help you sell literally anything. How’s that?
The answer is quick and simple – if you can find any kind of potential clients (which are leads you generate with Snov.io) you can sell anything. Again, your imagination is the limit!
But what if I don’t have a product to sell or a service to offer? Oh, that’s not a problem nowadays! There are so many things you can sell without even owning them.
Let’s take a look at a list of things you can sell right away, or products that can be created in a matter of hours:
- Online courses – it’s not that hard to create video lessons or even a bigger online course if you are good at something.
- Webinars – similar to an online course, but you will be teaching people in live mode.
- eBooks – if you are too shy to speak in front of a camera, an eBook is a real saviour!
- Affiliate products – there are so many advertising networks that have tons of products and services you can sell as an affiliate. There’s no need to even have a website – just sell products and service through your affiliate link and earn commissions.
- Drop-shipped Goods – many drop shipping services allow you to sell goods online without even ordering them beforehand. Similar to affiliate marketing, you risk nothing here!
- Your skills or services – you can offer your freelancing or contractor services to companies. This is a perfect combination with Method 1 and 2.
- Anything you can imagine – you can sell anything you want. Take a look at a real case study by one of our users who earned 6 ETH in just one hour by using Snov.io and his blog only. That’s a great example of selling anything you want!
Opportunities are everywhere. Snov.io is a tool that can be used in so many ways – even for straight money making.
The most important aspect is still freedom – you are free to use it as a B2B lead generation tool, as an all-in-one outreach platform, as an email verification tool, or as a revenue-generating machine for your money making ideas!
Enjoy your freedom, don’t stop experimenting with your ideas and stay cool!
Snovio - How To Find Clients Online
Lead Verification and Enrichment
Preparing for a campaign
Creating the Campaign
Sending Your Campaign
Managing Replies & Conversions
Forwarding Warm Leads to the Sales Department
Analyzing & Optimizing Your Campaigns
The way companies utilize marketing methods has changed a lot within last ten years. Nowadays both online and offline businesses try to dive as deep into digital channels as they can.
The reason is quite simple – many of the well-known digital marketing channels have become saturated. If you have run Google Adwords and Facebook Ads campaigns you know how high bids are these days. As these are one of the best-performing direct marketing channels, businesses push enormous budgets into Adwords and Facebook campaigns, thus dramatically increasing average bids.
You could generate quite a lot of traffic and leads with a $100 budget ten years ago, definitely enough to test the waters. Now the Game has changed you should have at least a few thousand dollars for your paid campaign budget.
Saturated channels and moon-high bids are the reason businesses try to utilize as many other direct marketing channels as possible.
One of the most valuable players here is Outbound, or Outreach, marketing which has also changed a lot. If ten years ago outreach campaigns mainly consisted of cold-calling or bulk email campaigns, then what we see now is way smarter and more personalized methods of Outbound marketing.
In this article we outline a step-by-step guide on how to organize your outbound marketing department. We will show you how to run outreach campaigns on a daily basis to generate a stable and revenue-generating flow of leads and closed sales.
This is advice is based on how Outbound departments work in an existing digital company. We encourage you to modify this method and optimize it according to your requirements and resources.
Step 1: Strategic Planning – performed by the marketing department or a marketer
Theory first! Before starting any campaign, whether it’s an inbound marketing campaign, a outbound marketing campaign or a paid campaign, you should first define your target audience.
Creating an image of your target audience is easy when you have existing clients. Analyze their profiles – who they are, what kind of businesses they have and what are their unique parameters. Pay attention to all the details – their geographical location, company size, niche, and more. Once analyzed you will have a list of parameters of the most converting leads – you now have your targeting.
In case you’ve just started and don’t have any clients yet, try following a Buyer Persona method. Create 3 buyer personas that could be interested in the product or service you offer. This is quite a creative task, so apply your imagination and skills when describing these personas. Just like you did with analyzing your existing customers, pay attention to the details here as well – describe your buyer personas as much as possible.
Tips that will help create your perfect buyer persona:
- Name them – give them names you like, for example John/Elizabeth/Steven. This will help you to present your buyer personas to the team. It helps a lot, believe us!
- Create 3 personas – this will allow you to test 3 different target markets. You can separate them by niche, by size, and the product you offer.
- Use one list of parameters for all your personas – using a single list of parameters will allow you to analyze and compare your personas better. If it’s company size then measure it across all three personas, same with Geo, Niches, Budgets, Decision Makers.
- Visualize them – your created personas are real, these are the people who will buy from you. Persona is called persona because it’s more than just a target market – it’s a personalized pool of people or businesses that you will target.
Step 2: Lead Generation – performed by SDR departments or marketers
Once your targeting and buyer personas are created, you are ready to set up your Outbound Department.
It all starts with leads, so lead generation is one of the most important outbound marketing components. The more leads that are generated, the more campaigns you can send, and the more warm leads you can forward to sales representatives.
Lead generation can be executed in two ways:
- By sales development representatives(SDRs) – these are specialists who generate leads from different sources manually, semi-manually or automatically with the help of tools and services.
- By Marketing Departments – in this case leads are delivered from marketing campaigns (paid campaigns, inbound campaigns).
Let’s discuss the first method here, when lead generation is executed by SDRs. Usually it’s a department of at least few people. One is definitely not enough, and I will explain why later.
SDRs generate leads from various sources – websites, social networks, third-party databases, and more. Their goal is to generate 100-200-500 leads every single day. Consistency is a very important factor – no leads means no new campaigns.
Some of the most popular lead generation methods for SDRs are the following:
- Open directories. This approach is based on using open directories and catalogs available online such asYellowPages, Yelp, DMOZ, Manta, Local.com, WhitePages and Angie’s List amongst others. These are quite good places to acquire your potential clients – you can find thousands of companies filtered by geo location, business type and niche. Most of these directories will grant you access to the email addresses and phone numbers of the company. You can easily build your list of potential clients by extracting this data manually or automatically with the help of lead generation tools.
- Social networks. This method consists of finding leads through social networks. This includes searching for leads using two main approaches – Built-in Search (Linkedin Search, Facebook Search, etc) or Groups (Linkedin Groups and Facebook Groups). So you can either do a manual search, which is more detailed and accurate, or search for a relevant group to contact its members. Modern lead generation tools can automate this process – from finding people by keywords or any other parameters, to extracting their contact details right from the social network. The social networks most used for lead generation purposes are Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter. Linkedin is the top one because it has a lot of details and you can set a very precise target market via Linkedin Search.
- Websites. This method is based on visiting the relevant websites, or building a list of websites, and then extracting the contact data of leads associated with that website. It’s a very popular and accurate method. Modern tools and even email finding plugins allow you to see contact information (usually these are names and email addresses) of people associated with the website, or just extract email addresses mentioned publicly on the page or hidden behind contact or signup forms.
- 3rd-party databases. This method is the most expensive, but it can provide SDRs with a huge amounts of leads in no time. It’s based on using lead providers and their databases – basically databases with thousands and millions of pre-generated, pre-verified and enriched leads. Long story short, you just buy leads from 3rd parties, and then use them in your campaigns. It’s definitely the most expensive but the fastest method of generating leads.
Step 3: Lead Verification and Enrichment – performed by a SDR department
When leads are collected and stored in a separate file it’s time to verify and enrich them – in that order.
Lead verification is a must – no matter how trusted the source was. You should get rid of invalid and non-working email leads to make sure your email messages will be delivered as planned. The more verified your email list is the better delivery, open and click-through rates you will see.
Lead verification can be executed with desktop tools or services, it doesn’t really matter. Some of the verification steps can even be done manually, but it’s a pain!
Here we will show you how leads are usually verified by email verification tools and services. This will help you to understand how it works and why it is important:
- Syntax check – The first step of verification and a fundamental feature of all email verifier tools and services. Syntax check validates whether an email address is spelt correctly – has no commas, spaces, and all the @s, dots and domain extensions are in the right place. This can be done manually, or with the help of Excel or Google Docs tools.
- Domain check – The next important step of the email verification process. Domain check allows you to be sure the domain name the email address is hosted on actually exists, is registered and working. This can be done manually as well, but imagine how much time it takes to go through every single website and see if it is working or not.
- Email ping – The most sophisticated and the most important step of lead verification, which makes it possible to say the email address exists and is used with great reliability. Email ping is the technical process of a email verifier tool pinging the exact email address with a EHLO message – there is no sense in doing it manually, and that’s the reason to use email verification tools and services to check your generated leads.
Now you know how lead verification works, and all your leads are verified (it takes minutes to verify thousands of leads if you use verification tools or services), it’s time to enrich your leads.
Lead enrichment is a very important step – this will allow you to segment and personalize your email campaigns and messages later.
Usually newly generated leads consist of names and email addresses only. That is not enough for the segmentation and deep personalization required for outbound campaigns.
The goal of SDRs is to enrich leads by finding appropriate and missing data for every lead. This can be done manually or with the help of lead generation tools and services that generate already enriched leads.
For example if you generate leads from Linkedin you get Names, Surnames, Titles, Company Names straight from the lead generation tool.
Lead enrichment is a sophisticated process, but it definitely should be optimized according to your needs.
Only enrich leads with data that are:
- Important for your targeting and buyer persona.
- Will be used for segmentation and personalization directly.
It makes no sense to get all the data possible, because it would be an endless process. Usually it is enough with some gold-standard data (in addition to Name and the Email Address):
- Secondary contact method – for example, a phone number.
- Geographical location – region, country or city.
- Company data – company name, company size.
- Title – the title of the contact person.
- Niche – if you generated leads from various niches.
- Source – the source the lead is generated from.
Remember, the more you enrich your leads (please do it wisely) the more you will be able to segment your list prior to sending, and the more personalized messages you will create.
Step 4: Lead Scoring – performed by a SDR department
Halfway there! By this step you have your leads already generated, verified and enriched.
Lead scoring is the next step you should perform – it is important, because it makes it possible to set priorities and pre-segment your leads.
Scoring is executed by SDRs, so there’s many steps as you can see. That’s why it’s a good idea to have at least few people in the SDR department. This is the key to consistent and productive work from the whole Outbound marketing department.
Leads should be scored according to your needs, for example, if you target B2B leads then companies that have bigger budgets or companies of a bigger size should be contacted first.
Before you start scoring, you should first prepare Scoring Parameters, some of the most-used scoring parameters are:
- Company size
Here are a few examples:
- You have generated leads from English-speaking countries, but you know that US based leads converts the most. So score your list of leads and filter for US companies or individuals.
- You have a list of companies you want to contact with your offer. On the enrichment or lead-generation step you gathered information about their budgets. In this case you score the list by budget, and send campaigns to those with the biggest budget first.
Remember, scoring helps you set priorities and focus on leads that have the highest chances to convert into a closed deal.
Step 5: Preparing for a campaign (segmentation and personalization) – performed by SDRs or marketers
You are really close to launching your outbound marketing campaign. Before creating your campaign you should segment your lists and upload them with the personalization parameters that will be used.
Segmentation is usually based on enrichment data or scoring data. This allows you to send more relevant campaigns, thus getting more replies and conversions. Segmentation can be called a shadow-personalization, because once you segment you are already making your campaign more personalized and relevant.
You can segment your list using the same enrichment or scoring parameters:
- Geo location – to create campaigns according to local culture and time-zone.
- Company size – to use appropriate tone and style in your campaigns.
- Budget – to offer a more relevant product or service.
- Niche – to send different offers to companies in different areas of interest
Segmentation is very personal and depends on your needs and goals.
When your lists are segmented enough (don’t make too many or too few segments) it’s time to upload your lists with all the personalization parameters that will be used in the email campaigns.
The must-have personalization is a person’s name and the company’s name, in addition to that you can personalize your messages using such parameters as:
- Country or city name
- Niche, and more.
The more personalized your message is the higher open rates, click-through rates and conversion rates you will get.
Make sure you upload a list with all the personalization parameters to your email marketing platform or mailing tool.
Here are few examples of a personalized subject line:
- [NAME], does [COMPANY NAME] use a marketing automation tool already?
- John, does Blue Star Management use a marketing automation tool already?
- [NAME], try the marketing automation tool for [NICHE] at no cost!
- Jennifer, try the marketing automation tool for restaurants at no cost!
You should personalize your email body just like you personalize your subject line – the more personalized it is, the more it resonates with the reader.
Step 6: Creating the Campaign – performed by SDRs or marketers
Now you are ready to create your first Outbound campaign!
It’s not just a single message, like how it is usually done in bulk mailings, but a campaign containing an email chain.
The goal of the campaign to get a Reply or Conversion (registration, sign up, application, call, etc). Once the goal is met the chain stops.
Your email chain should be focused on meeting a set goal. The number of emails in the chain depends on many factors, such as your product, decision making times, segments, and more.
Let’s take a look at the basic email chain you can use for your campaign.
- Email 1 – Day 1 – you introduce yourself, describe your product or service briefly and put a call-to-action (ask for the reply, or put a link that will lead to a conversion page). You can also make this email short, by asking just few questions and thus pushing a recipient to reply to your email.
- Email 2 – Day 2 – a second try, contact your lead the very next day. Ask whether they received your previous email, do a quick introduction and describe your offer again.
- Email 3 – Day 4 – wait for a few days and send another message. If they didn’t respond to the two previous messages, then it’s good practice to ask whether it is the right person to contact, and can they advise you on the relevant person in their company to contact.
- Email 4 – Day 6 – in a few more days it’s time to send the next message in your email chain. You can mention that you contacted them 3 times already, and didn’t get any reply. Remind them of your offer, and ask if they are interested or not.
- Email 5 – Day 8 – send your last piece of email campaign in a few more days. That’s a “goodbye” message, where you should say you contacted them a few times before without any reply, and you will not bother them anymore. You can put a link to your offer or website in case they want to take a look. Goodbye is goodbye!
Tips that will help you create a better email campaign:
- Your email chain can consist of 3-5-10 emails, just make sure you have more than 2 emails.
- All of your messages should use the same subject line, so they look like a natural conversation in the inbox.
- Make sure all your messages are personalized – not only the initial main one, but also all the following ones.
- Make sure all your messages chase a single goal – it should be a reply or the conversion.
- Your chain must be stopped automatically once the set goal is met.
Step 7: Sending Your Campaign – performed by SDRs or marketers
When your campaigns are created, it’s time to proceed with the outbound marketing software.
Usually it is an online platform that allows you to upload your email chains and segmented lists, run campaigns and manage replies or conversions.
You can send emails with any email marketing software, but specific outbound tools are the best option, because it’s easy to send email chains and manage the replies.
To start sending your campaign you need to take just a few simple steps:
- Prepare a from-address – usually outbound marketing tools use your corporate email accounts. Corporate emails on Gmail, Outlook and few other popular services can be connected automatically in just a few clicks.
- Upload your email campaign – upload all your emails as a single chain. For this step choose a schedule that will be used for sending emails (Day 1, Day 3, Day 5, etc).
- Upload your segmented lists – upload your lists with leads, and connect them to your campaign. Make sure the personalization parameters in your email list are the same as in your email copies.
- Finalize your campaign – check all your parameters, make sure the correct schedule is set, send a test mailing to make sure it looks good and hit “start”!
Step 8: Managing Replies & Conversions – performed by SDRs
The great thing about outbound marketing software is that they usually do most of the work automatically.
The outbound tool will deliver every piece of the email chain according to your schedule, until you get a reply (or conversion) or the chain ends.
Another great thing is that most of the outbound tools classify replies and store them in different folders. In this case you will see replies filtered by interest:
- Interested – these replies should be processed as soon as possible.
- Maybe later – these replies should be processed with a lower priority, but you can still make a warm lead out of them.
- Not interested – these replies mean a polite “No”, but you should still process them and see what’s the reason. Sometimes you can get a warm lead out of them.
- Unsubscribe me – these are rude “No” or just unsubscribed recipients. Don’t bother them anymore or it will harm your email sender’s reputation.
All the replies are usually processed manually by SDRs. The goal of the SDR is to continue the discussion after the first reply and achieve one of the following:
- An agreement to participate on a demo/sales call
- A conversion (registration, application, sign up, or anything relevant to your business)
Step 9: Forwarding Warm Leads to the Sales Department – performed by sales representative
We are close to the final steps of your outbound marketing campaign!
Once the email campaign is delivered and SDRs start receiving replies and conversions, their goal is to process the warm leads, score them again if necessary and forward them to the sales department.
The common scenario is when SDRs process replies and then schedule demos or sales calls with sales representatives.
The more emails that are sent, the more replies are received and the more scored and warm leads can be forwarded to the sales department.
Sales departments run demo calls or sales calls and close deals. Also sales specialists pre-analyze leads and report to marketers and SDRs regarding how good the targeting is, and how well these people convert into deals won.
Step 10: Analyzing & Optimizing Your Campaigns – performed by marketers
Well, our outbound campaign is finished! Are you as excited as we are?
We have run it from the strategy planning to the first closed deals, but there is still a step that can be easily missed. This step is the last but not the least – analyzing and optimizing your campaigns.
You didn’t realize, but you made so many A/B steps since the beginning of the campaign:
- You tested targeting with different buyer personas.
- You tested lead sources while generating leads.
- You tested your targeting again with segments.
- You tested your email copies with different messages and personalization.
- You definitely tested your audience again by processing replies.
- And finally you tested your conversions while closing deals at the sales department.
Wow, you did so many tests! Now you should take a break and analyze what you did and what results you got.
Don’t stop analyzing your campaigns, and soon you will have a perfect targeting, perfect sources, perfect messaging and a perfect demo/sales script on the Sales Rep’s side.
Final Touches & Advice
In conclusion we would like to give you a few more words of advice that will help to organize your outbound department and run your campaigns with minimal mistakes.
- Have at least a few SDRs – as you’ve probably realized, many tasks are performed by Sales Development Representatives. These are the people that generate leads, verify them, score them, prepare campaigns and manage replies and conversions. If you plan to send campaigns of 300-500 leads a day then having 2-4 SDRs is a must.
- You can start with 1 sales representative – it’s really enough for the very beginning. 300-500 emails sent will generate 15-30 replies and up to 10 demos/sales calls daily. This is the number of contacts one sales rep can handle.
- Make marketers, SDRs and sales reps work together – it’s a must that all these departments have daily synchronization. It could be a document where progress is tracked, or quick meetings or calls. Once a week make a longer meeting to analyze the bigger picture.
- Make more tests – don’t get sad when something goes wrong or you get low conversions. Test your audiences, your emails, your demo/sales scripts. Usually an average company tests 5 email campaigns before the perfect email chain is found. The same can be applied to targeting, lead sources, sales scripts.
- Track your progress – always track everything. Create a document where you will have a big table with all the numbers. Track how many leads are generated, how many of them are verified and valid, how many emails are delivered and opened, how many replies you received, how many warm leads are forwarded to sales reps, and how many deals are won or lost. This approach will help you to optimize your campaigns way faster!
- Scale wisely – it’s not that expensive to start your outbound marketing campaigns if you do it wisely. It’s enough with few people and few tools. There are lead generation tools that generate email addresses from different sources, verify them, and send campaigns using a single dashboard. By using such an approach you will never spend more time than necessary. Scale only when you see the potential and growth, but before that – optimize everything!
Final Final Touch
Hope you liked this guide! It is a non-fictional one, based on a few existing companies that followed similar methods and scenarios to build their outbound marketing departments and manage their outbound campaigns.
Here is some final advice – no outbound marketing campaign is built right away, it’s a step-by-step process. Test and optimize a lot. Make sure you all work with a single mechanism. And of course, scale wisely – it’s enough with one marketer, two SDRs and one sales rep at the very beginning.
Here’s Hoping you launch grand outbound campaigns soon.
Have a great day!
How To Find Leads On Twitter
- Study the process of Twitter salesCreate a Twitter Landing Page
- Calls To Action on your Twitter accountHashtags
- Use Advanced SearchPromote with Twitter Ads
- Promoted ModeTwitter Analytics
- Email finder and verifier tools for extracting prospects from Twitter Use the Marketplace
Need more leads but don’t know where to find them? Having multiple lead sources will increase your chances of finding new leads. Yes, there is LinkedIn, a social business platform for employers or employees and Facebook, the largest social media network that connects people from all around the world. But besides LinkedIn and Facebook there’s Twitter, a popular platform for social interactions and news.
Twitter can be used as a solid tool for lead generation. This platform allows you to grab the attention of your customers and leads by posting news or reports about your featured products. Let’s explore the wide range of possibilities Twitter offers for extracting qualified leads.
Study the process of Twitter sales
To integrate the Twitter sales process into your campaign, first you need to understand how the lead sales process has changed over the recent years. Now with the help of social media platforms you can target your leads with tailored ads.
Your consumers don’t want to be forced to go to your platform. Instead let them decide to come because they are interested. Lead generation on Twitter should focus on providing something of value to your prospects and creating new ways of marketing through the platform.
The main part of effective lead generation is building bonds with your audience. People should know that you care about them and won’t just to spam their DMs with ads. Try engaging positively with them by providing valuable offers.
Create a Twitter Landing Page
Your main idea as a marketer is to generate leads and move them to your platform. A great way of doing this is to create valuable assets on your landing page, you can create infographics to attract more people there.
A Twitter Landing Page is practically the same as any other landing page, you just provide a link to it through Twitter.
Here are some tips on building a compelling landing page:
- A direct link to your landing page. People should land right on it after they click the link.
- Keep it simple and short. Your landing page should have a simple design and give concise information on the subject matter.
- One landing, one CTA. Don’t use multiple calls to action. Users shouldn’t be overwhelmed by the things they can do.
- Responsive Design. Make sure your landing looks perfectly fine on mobile devices. Most Twitter users scroll the feed on a mobile phone.
- Visitor count. Track the amount of people who’ve visited your page and calculate the conversion rate. This will help improve your platform in the future.
Insert Call To Action in your Twitter account
A Call To Action is used to encourage users to complete certain actions, either following a link or filling an opt-in form. Twitter has a different way of implementing CTAs. A simple CTA would be a background image in your profile calling visitors to do something on the page or a tweet asking them to click a link.
Don’t overuse CTAs. You should have one CTA and stick to it, this makes it easier for your customers to follow your campaign.
You can also use Canva, a nice tool for creating backgrounds for Twitter. You don’t need any graphic design knowledge to use it. Just upload an image you want to use as a background and you are good to go!
The hashtag system allows users to categorize Tweets and attach a keyword to them. You can create your own hashtag by simply putting a # symbol in front of the word. This helps promote the context of the message you are trying to send to the recipient. The great thing about hashtags is how easily they can be searched. Carefully chosen keywords can push your campaign further into Twitter’s trending list and help potential prospects find you.
With such a system in place we can use hashtags to make our tweets appear to our targeted audience. Don’t try to use trending hashtags – even though it allows you to bring more attention to your campaign, it can hurt your reputation if your tweet isn’t related to a trend by any means.
Use Advanced Search
With Advanced Search you can go deeper and explore the trending topics of Twitter. You can get data searching by location, keywords and hashtags. With this data at your disposal, you can create more complex strategies for outreach campaigns.
For example, discover the most popular hashtag that your targeted prospects are using in your location and send tweets using these hashtags. Your tweets will be more responsive, as they will get right to the people interested in your topics.
Promote with Twitter Ads
Twitter Ads are objective-oriented campaigns based on pre-built marketing strategies. All objectives are divided into their own categories:
- App Installs (advertise your mobile and desktop solutions)
- Followers (boost your follower count)
- Tweet Engagements (boost your Tweets for better responses)
- Promoted video views (increase the visibility of your media content)
- Website clicks or conversions (promote visits and actions on your page)
- App re-engagements (get your users back to using your application)
- Awareness (let every targeted lead see your email)
Choose the objective best suited for your marketing campaign, don’t try to cover everything, just focus your resources on the relevant objective and nail it down. Directing your marketing strategy towards one objective will increase your chances of a successful promotion.
The key component to any Twitter lead generation campaign is to engage with your audience by taking part in related discussions and generating more retweets and likes.
Promote Mode is an automated marketing solution for your tweets in a Twitter campaign. In this mode your first 10 tweets will get the Promoted status and will be visible to all your potential brand prospects. Promote Mode will also enable Promoted Account which will attract more users to your Twitter profile page. Twitter Promote Mode is available at a flat fee of 99 USD per month. Here’s what Promote Mode can offer:
- Push your brand without manually maintaining ads. It will do all the background work of pushing your brand for you while you are working on your marketing campaign.
- Low-cost promoting mechanism. This paid plan has a price tag affordable for any business willing to boost their Twitter campaign. Twitter is planning to add higher paid plans with more useful marketing features.
- Boost best Tweets on a daily basis. The Promote system will automatically advertise your best tweets. Focus on creating engaging tweets and let Twitter do the rest.
This feature is fully automated and doesn’t require any tweaking. Just select a few options and then you are up and running.
Twitter Analytics helps you analyze your tweets and gain detailed insight on your followers’ behavior. With this tool you will know the full impact of any content related to your field. Analytics has three main sections you can use to study your prospects:
- Home page tracks all the activities on your Twitter promotion campaign and provides full statistics for the whole month. It also highlights the greatest tweets you’ve posted recently. You can analyze your best performing tweets and see the most active people in your audience.
- Dashboard will provide you with accurate metrics for all the tweets you’ve posted. You will see full statistics on your tweets like visibility rate, likes, retweets and replies.
- Audience insights keeps track of the prospects who followed your Twitter account. You will be able to measure your lead gaining process and study the geography, demographics and behavior of your leads.
Email Finder and Verifier Tools for extracting Prospects from Twitter
Twitter is a great source of leads where you can gather email addresses from your targeted audience. It’s a platform with vast amounts of data and enriched leads who are just waiting to be found. You can try either manual or automated approaches.
The manual approach involves searching through a user’s Twitter bio on your own. Even though it’s the easiest way to get an email address it’s very time-consuming.
An automated approach takes way less time and effort to extract valuable data. Moreover, if you are interested in building a bulk list of enriched email addresses you should definitely give this method a try.
Automation is achieved by using an email address finder coupled with email verifier tools.
An Email Finder is a great tool for extracting bulk data and building an email address list for cold mailing campaigns. With an email finder you can simply export a bulk list of email addresses and use it for your needs.
An Email Verifier is a simple tool for validating and enriching your email lists. This tool removes invalid and highly bouncy emails thus enriching your data.
Snov.io offers both the email finder and verifier tools on one platform. Using Snov.io you can extract email addresses from Twitter and access them from your dashboard. From here you can verify them or immediately start a mailing campaign.
These tools are also available as Chrome extensions. Install them in your browser to use whenever you want.
The Snov.io API is available if you want to integrate email finding and verification solutions directly into your platform.
Use the Marketplace
With all the advice above you will easily build an effective Twitter marketing campaign. But if you need Twitter leads ASAP, you can use the Snovio Marketplace and get them in no time.
It’s way easier to just ask someone to find leads for you and pay them in return. The Snov.io Marketplace is a freelance platform that allows you to make a request to get certain data and place a reward for it. It can also be used to request Twitter leads’ contacts.
To create a request simply click on the Create Request tab and fill in all the fields with the required information. Then wait for the contributors to fulfil your request. You can track the progress by looking at the bar at the bottom of the request box.
When the request is fulfilled you can approve or decline the list of Twitter prospects’ contacts. Once the list is approved you can download it.
This is a simple service where you can get as many Twitter leads as you want, as long you have tokens to pay for it.
We hope these strategies shed some light on how to get leads from Twitter. You don’t need to use all of them. Pick one that suits your business the best. Craft unique messages for your targeted prospects and track the conversion rates of your Twitter campaign.
Finally, we suggest you take your Twitter marketing campaign slowly. Building a relationship with your audience is vital for converting your new leads into sales leads.