TenX - Dev update — 22 Sept, 2017
We published our advisory on the card situation as per the emails we sent out to existing users last week and also on this blog post. To reiterate, TenX users in European Territories (as designated on this website) will not be affected. Furthermore, we are integrating a new card issuer which will allow users from the rest of the world to use the TenX card. We will have more to announce once the integration is complete.
Additionally, for those who requested it. Refunds are coming. We are building a feature on our backend to allow us to process approved refunds automatically. But because of the various systems at play, it’s just a bit more complicated than we anticipated, and is thus taking a little longer than we expected. We will get these refunds processed in due course, but we ask for your patience and understanding in the meantime.
This week we once again used the Slido app in our Q&A with Julian, allowing our community to ask and upvote questions. If you missed the livestream you can watch it below.
Julian was also interviewed by CNBC Singapore. You can check out the video below.
ICO's need to step up their games on transparency
Julian Hosp, co-founder and president, TenX, says it's up to ICOs to go the extra mile on transparency.www.cnbc.com
A quick update on the product side of things are as follows:
- Version 0.4 will be released in the next few days
- Added fiat and crypto values for transaction history and detailed transactions
- Added email notification screen
- Integrating Google Analytics
- Continuing work with design team to enhance the UI/UX
- New version release on Play Store
- Currently working on crash fixes
- Major UX/UI revamp in progress
- Working on and improving refund functionality, as first specific use case the card order refunds
- Improving payment performance and reliability
- Finishing card issuer custom card integration
- Planning out ETH v2.0 integration
ETH, ERC20 and DASH stability integration
- Fixed some bugs and performance issues discovered when undergoing internal testing
- Further scalability testing and security review
- Working on secured funds handling and automation
If you want to keep up with our latest progress please: