district0x Weekly Update - New District Proposals , Network News & More
The District Weekly - September 23rd, 2017
News and updates from the district0x Network
In the past seven days, the team has been rallying around testing and planning towards the launch of the Name Bazaar. As security reviews and testing complete, we will ramp up marketing efforts across our various channels in anticipation of the public launch. Stay tuned for more updates on this effort.
As a reminder, our Slack auto-invite remains offline. Any friends or acquaintances interested in joining can still be manually invited by a team member - just reach out and ask. We will continue to post all news to the #announcements channel on Slack as well as the announcements channel in Telegram and remain available to chat on both platforms until an alternative is found.
district0x Network News
- We are in search of independent security auditors for Name Bazaar. You can bid for this work on Ethlance.
- Filip Bielejec, a Clojurescript developer, joined our team this week.
- In preparation for our launch of Name Bazaar, we’re seeking to partner with other blogs or publications. If you are interested or know someone who might be, reach out to [email protected].
- All qualifying district proposals through proposal #178 have had their rewards paid out.
- The district proposal readme has been updated to reflect the new tagging and moderation system. All proposals have been labelled and updated accordingly.
New District Proposals
- Excess Materials Exchange - A B2B marketplace for excess materials
- Repairit - A marketplace for specialized repair services
- MyDistrict - A decentralized social media website tuned towards privacy
- Camp Host - A communal campsite timeshare marketplace
- BuyMyTime - A generic peer-to-peer time purchasing marketplace
- Smart Contract Assurance - An audit marketplace for smart contracts
- Suplex (0xWF) - A fantasy wrestling curation market and community
- Ideality - A platform for tokenizing patent-worthy ideas
- dchain - A decentralized supply chain aggregator
- Diplr - Intellectual property management on the blockchain
- 0x Loan Consortium - A decentralized curated loan marketplace
For more information about the district0x Network: