Dolphin - crypto-asset investment analysis platform
Dolphin BI is a crypto-asset investment analysis platform based on a smart-contract. It enables users (Subscribers, Authors and Experts) to establish efficient collaboration in order to enhance ICO investment analysis. The platform consists of apps/widgets and corresponding data providers which can be developed by independent Author users and plugged into the platform. The platform combines advantages of data visualization, automatic analysis (machine learning) and expert analysis approaches. Reputation of Expert users and voting influence of Subscribers users are calculated in an auditable smart-contract which has a transparent update policy. Reward in DOBI tokens is distributed to Author and Expert users according to their contribution to the platform.
Collaboration process overview
Dashboards and widgets Subscribers
receive powerful tools packed into widgets to support analysis of
crypto-assets in every stage (incubation, presale, ICO, post-ICO)
- receive feedback from early backers on what is clear and attractive or unclear and repelling to update project vision
- attract early contributors with whom the project can be discussed in detail
- verify whether users require a solution for the defined problem
- develop an MVP and optimize it according to received feedback
In-house development, number of features depends on the amount gathered at the
presale stage: at least 2 automatic (machine learning) and 2 manual
- publish a detailed roadmap
- launch full-scale development of the final product
- attract data provider partners
- run the platfrom with testnet smart-contract
- bug-bounty program starts
Production release v1.0
- first production release of the in-house developed platform
- most widgets and data providers are created by Dolphin BI
- community content
- bug-bounty program continues
Production release v1.1
- update in-house developed data providers
- integrate data provider partners
- add more widgets
- publish the official guidelines and online courses for development and deployment of widgets and data providers
- incentivize third-party developers (Authors) to join
- plan future releases
- update roadma
Mobile app for Android
- release a mobile application
- publish a framework for mobile widgets and online courses
Mobile app for iOS
- release a mobile application
- update a framework for mobile widgets and online courses
Platfrom services development
Develop services based on Expert's community:
- Escrow service
- Incubation service
- ICO founders verification service
Develop services for Subscribers:
- token booking service
- token exchange service
- KYC/AML service
We provide a 25% token bonus for early backers
Presale token (DBIP) price is 0,80 USD/DBIP
Presale TGE tokens will be converted to main TGE tokens 1:1 before ICO
Main TGE token (DoBI) price will be 1 USD/DoBI
DBIP tokens are exchanged for ETH by Ethereum smart-contract. Recalculations
for determining the amount of token are made in USD at the rate of the
end of the day according to coinmarketcap.com
How to buy DBIP
1.Terms and conditions
Accept terms and conditions if you haven't yet
2.Create Ethereum wallet
You need an Ethereum address to which DBIP tokens will be issued.
Deposit ETH to your Ethereum wallet address.
You can quickly deposit with BTC or other crypto-currencies
using ShapeShift or MyEtherWallet
4.Exchange ETH for DBIP
Use your ETH wallet to send ETH to the presale contract address (see above).
- while sending ETH you should set the max gas value to 150'000
to ensure that the transaction finishes successfully. Gas is used to
execute contract methods that issue DBIP tokens to your ETH-sending
- do not send ETH from an exchange address, otherwise your DBIP tokens will be lost.
- do not send ETH before or after the presale period. Such transactions will be rejected (your ETH will return but gas will be spent).
5.Receive DBIP tokens
After you send ETH and the transaction is mined, your DBIP tokens will appear at your ETH address.
You can check your DBIP balance with MyEtherWallet by adding a custom token.
6.Presale token migration
Your tokens will be migrated to the main TGE contract when TGE starts and
later to the Dolphin BI platform smart-contract, where they can be used
as payment for services.