Zcoin (XZC) Release v0.13.3.1
If you are stuck when upgrading to this version, make sure to go into your Zcoin data directory and delete peers.dat and banlist.dat.
Read this guide on how to reindex.
If you are compiling from source, note updated build instructions from readme.md. If you're from 0.8.7.9 earlier, please do a fresh git clone into a new directory.
- Zerocoin validation fixes past block 60,000
- Mandatory upgrade with hard fork at Block 60000 (approximately 9 November 2017) an updated protocol version number
- Reverted spend to 1 per block for safety
Minor sync issues in some rare instances.
Before doing any Zerocoin mints or spend, make sure to do File>Backup your wallet.dat and save in separate location so you can restore in the case a mint/spend does not confirm.
- Version: v0.13.3.1- SHA256 Hashes:
- Windows: 0260b4beea1230a7dc39d7332c1e7f35a2c335a379b6b710b31b15de6157e6cf
- Linux: c6ace38445390c7774cd5efe64c0b1555699579fd5b9b767035691c1d6f39f0b
- Mac: d540c00b7fe4a7243450f3a9c4d867dfcd488db40c1b21051c15163127c623ed