Exxor - cryptocurrency for Internet Of Things.
Check out our video
Exxor is a cryptocurrency fine-tuned to provide efficient M2M interactions in the IoT industry. Instead of block chain it uses Directed Acylic Graphs (DAG) which enables zero fees on micro transactions, high scalability and offline transactions. Exxor uses a technology derived by DAG in which every transaction forms its own block verified by two randomly chosen previous transactions.
Technology for enterprises
By combining IoT data with cognitive computing, businesses can extract valuable insights to improve virtually every aspect of their operations and enable innovative, new business models.
Companies like Samsung & Apple are promising that most of their devices will be IoT compatible by the year 2020.
Benefits of IoT
Integrating the block chain technology with IoT gives us various benefits such as:
- A decentralized system where the ledger will be distributed to every entity on the network
- A trust system which does not require the entities to know each other on the platform
- The ability to provide micro transaction services at considerable speeds due to the elimination of the “middle-man”. The collected data can be solved to companies
- A higher difficulty of data being tampered due to the big number of nodes present on the network and the Proof of Work (POW) requiring high computational resources for someone to do so
- The ability to backtrack previous activities with guaranteed validity thus making it easier to make smart contracts.
- Tracking activities and certifications to their genesis phase, such as a supply chain over its whole process so that any physical outcome is accompanied by a ‘digital passport’ that proves its authenticity and origin (IBM Watson IoT block chain)
- Sharing of indelible records with regulatory bodies and insurers
- Can be scaled down to make ‘smart home IoT ecosystems’, with cryptographic hashes of device firmware stored in a bock chain to reduce verification time
ICO Fund information
Hard Cap: $23 900 000 USD
Minimum goal: $2 000 000 USD
- Maximum amount of tokens issued: 10 000 000 EXX
- EXX token price (equivalent)* : $0,20 USD
- Start date: 2017/10/12
- End date: 2017/10/26
- Maximum amount of tokens issued: 73 000 000 EXX
- EXX token price (equivalent)* : $0,30 USD
- Start date: 2017/10/30
- End date: 2017/12/30