Amfeltec PCI Express Expansion Backplane
PCI Express Expansion backplane was designed as a universal solution for Desktop or Laptop host computer expansion. It allows adding up to four additional PCI Express boards to the host computer. Expansion backplane can be placed inside any general-purpose computer chassis, and connects to the host computer via 5ft (or 10ft) CAT6 cable.
· Easy Plug-and-Play installation
· Connects to the host computer via standard CAT6 cable and x1 PCI Express, or MiniPCIe, or ExpressCard® host board
· Compliant with PCI Express Specification 2.1 (Gen 2) with 5Gbit/sec bandwidth
· Compliant with PCI Specification 3.0
· Four x16 PCI Express slots (one lane each)
· Powered from standard ATX Power Supply (doesn’t require any power loads for operation)
· Standard mounting holes based on ATX Specification 2.0. Can be installed inside any general purpose Computer chassis
· Mechanical stabilization for add-in PCI Express cards to facilitate bracket-less mount (US Patent 7,255,570)
· RoHS compliant
- Four x16 PCI Express slots (one lane each)
- Connects to the host computer via standard 5 ft. CAT6 cable (optional: 10 ft. cable)
- x1 PCI Express host board (optional: ExpressCard®(34) or MiniPCIe host boards)
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification 2.1 (Gen 2) with 5 Gbit/sec bandwidth
- Powered from standard ATX Power Supply (doesn’t require any power loads for operation)
- Standard mounting holes based on ATX Specification 2.0. Can be installed inside any general-purpose computer chassis
- An additional package includes 2 “PCI Express Fillers”™ that can be installed inside PCI Express connector for add-in card stabilization of x1, x4, or x8 connectors (US Patent 7,255,570)
- Operation Temperature: 0°C to +75°C (optional: -40°C to +85°C)
- Dimensions (W x D): 171mm x 145mm
- RoHS compliant
Quote request & Order placing
Email: [email protected]
If you email us, please specify the part number (SKU-xxx-xx) – it can be found in every product’s “How to Order” section. You can also request a quote for a specific product directly through our website; simply go to the desired product’s page, and click on the green “Request a Quote” button. Please Note that Import duties, taxes and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or freight cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Payments are accepted via PayPal, Credit Card (VISA or MasterCard), and Bank Wire Transfers. For instructions on one of these payment types, please contact us at [email protected].
We ship via FedEx Air. Please notify us if you would like to use alternate shipping methods, including your own shipping accounts. Please Note that Insurance for all shipments is available at customer expanse to insure against loss or unusual damage.