New Ethereum (ETH) Faucet - 20% referral commission

• How much is Ethereum worth?

1 ETH = 461.911 USD

http://gwei.win/

What is Gwei.win?

Gwei.win is an Ethereum faucet with a difference...YOU decide how often to claim!

Whereas most faucets only allow you to claim once per hour or once per day, we allow you to claim as often or as little as you like*

The faucet will gradually fill up - quite quickly initially but it will slow down over time - until you make a claim. So the longer you leave it the more you will be able to claim. You may prefer to claim a smaller amount every 5 minutes, or visit once per day and claim the large amount that has built up while you were away! (* minimum 5 minutes between claims per account/IP address)

How does it work?

It's simple you just login with your FaucetHub.io address and claim when you want, and how much you want. Every sunday balance from your account on Gwei.win will be paid out to your FaucetHub.io account.

How much can I claim?

Click here to view current claim rates.

How, and when am I paid?

You are paid automatically every Sunday if your account reaches at least 3000 gwei. FacetHub.io Ethereum address used to sign in is used for payment so before joining please double check your ethereum address.

How many accounts can I have?

You can have only one account! The use of multiple accounts per person/IP, proxy, vpn or other IP changing services will result in permanent termination of your account, and no balance will be paid!

Do you have a referral program?

Yes, to see more info about our referral program click here.

I can't make a claim?

Probably you are running AdBocking software, and that is blocking you from claiming. All you have to do is to disable the AdBlock software and refresh the page. Our website lives from ads, if we don't have ads, we can't pay our users. If you get "Error occured" message, first try to reload the page by hitting F5, then try again to claim. If after doing the steps above you still can't claim, please contact us so we can check out the problem you are experiencing.

Looks like your connection to Cryptocentral was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.