Sagacoin (SAGA) - Scrypt | POW/POS | 90% Masternode




  • SagaCoin is leveraging the best minds in blockchain technology with a mature ecosystem and progression
    driven by a dedicated foundation team.

    We aim to build a global payment platform that cryptocurrency is not only for
    tech-savvy people. We wish SagaCoin will be used widely in every city in the world.

    What is SagaCoin

    Launched as an open source cryptocurrency in 3 Dec 2017. SagaCoin is a decentralized and secure masternode network project with long term goals. Our focus is to create a cryptocurrency that is accessible to all as a global payment platform for developers, investors and the general public alike. SagaCoin is maintained by a friendly and committed community and with many exciting projects on the horizon, we continue to innovate and build on our reputation to launch into the mainstream as the most trusted and exciting cryptocurrency project in the market.

    Why SagaCoin

    SagaCoin features great functionality as a crypto-currency, to service public with convenient, secure and easy payments.

    MasterNodes

    Masternode secures blockchain network and make transaction instantly

    Decentralized

    Uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks

    Private

    Keep your payments private so nobody can track you thanks to Darksend

    Sagacoin Specification  

    Algorithm : Scrypt
    Block Time : 120 seconds
    Total Coin : 42,000,000 (premined 5%)
    Block Reward : 25 SAGA 1st year (1-50 blocks 0 SAGA reward)
      12.5 SAGA 2nd year
      6.25 SAGA thereafter
    Block Size : 2 MB
    Proof of Stake : 180% masternode, 20% coin stake [total 200%] (1st year)
      90% masternode, 10% coin stake [total 100%] (2nd year)
      45% masternode, 5%coin stake [total 50%] (thereafter)
    Minimum Stake Age : 8 hours
    Transaction Confirmation : 10 blocks
    Difficulty Retarget : 10 minutes
    Masternode requirement : 2,500 SAGA
    Masternode reward : 90%# stake reward

    Wallets

    Windows:https://github.com/sagacrypto/...

    Linux:https://github.com/sagacrypto/...

    Mac OS Wallet (Coming Soon)



    Block Explorer:http://explorer.sagacoin.net/


    Master Node:https://sagacoin.net/masternod...

    Exchange:

    CoinsMarkets

    Roadmap:

    https://sagacoin.net/img/roadmap.png

    Links:

    Website

    Facebook

    Twitter

    Github

    Telegram

    E-Mail:



Looks like your connection to Cryptocentral was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.