Komodo - BarterDEX Simple App 0.7.3-beta Released
BarterDEX and dICO options in just single App!
This BarterDEX release includes many graphical interface improvements, GUI features, Charts, and latest
Please send at least 2 or more small transactions to your BarterDEX smartaddress to make it operational for trading.
Instructions to test
- Start Komodo Native Wallet
- Start Monaize Native Wallet
- Wait for both Komodo and Monaize to sync 100>#/li###
- Start BarterDEX-Simple
- Select 'Monzie (MNZ) dICO' option at the login screen.
- Login with
passphrase(either pre-generated or make a new one).
- Look for the KMD address and send KMDs to it. Once sent, it will start reflecting there in a minute.
- Give the maximum price that you would like to pay for MNZ. Example: 0.15
- Give the maximum amount of MNZ you would like to buy. Example: 19
- Wait and watch the MNZ balance increasing as trades happen.
Please feel free to test and post any bugs or issues found here: https://github.com/SuperNETorg...
If your wallet is encrypted, the app will not work with it. This feature will be made available in coming releases.
b7735900da107755e89a9edfa2fc2c06be7732c50afadc72e78ddc61d6d99c81 BarterDEX-darwin-x64-0.7.3-beta.zip 0de9c850b2f3d9be369be1f10d24b99abb1557dbcfb8e9421d130300aefc06eb BarterDEX-linux-x64-0.7.3-beta.tar.gz 1bea69df809d3415773eac5d4c277a9bc7f753bc0c263d75eeb96be11c0d51a4 BarterDEX-win64-x64-0.7.3-beta.zip