[ICO] - Golden Alliance Coin [GDA] - GOLD-BACKED DIGITAL ASSETS
GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN is a special purpose entity, registered in Switzerland, as an ICO friendly jurisdiction with a single purpose to invest into GOLDEN ALLIANCE group of companies.
Upon the results of the ICO, GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN acquires a 25% stake in GOLDEN ALLIANCE and will be fully entitled to a share in the profit of the company.
GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN mission is to attract investments through cryptoassets in mining projects, mainly in gold mining projects, in different countries of the world.
about the project
The project is implemented by the company GOLDEN ALLIANCE. Since its establishment, GOLDEN ALLIANCE has gained considerable experience in managing mining projects, which have received investments for exploration, evaluation and development of solid mineral fields, primarily gold, as well as for development and adoption of innovative technologies in mining and processing industries.
Field of activity of the group
The activities of the group include selecting and purchasing investment attractive facilities of subsoil use (enterprises, fields and promising deposits), implementing investment projects based thereon to establish efficient enterprises, managing these projects and raising funds for their implementation.
Golden Alliance Tokens (GDA)
GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN attracts up to $ 50 million in order to invest in the GOLDEN ALLIANCE project portfolio. $ 25 million will be used to purchase 25% of GOLDEN ALLIANCE at the estimated value of the portfolio. $ 20 million and the funds exceeding this amount will be invested in the future similarly investment-oriented GOLDEN ALLIANCE project portfolio. If the attracted amount is less than $ 45 million the purchase share will be proportionally reduced.
We have elaborated a model of future profit distribution for tokens holders using the mechanism of tokens repurchasing. Tokens will be issued as debt obligations. As a limited partner, GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN will get a GOLDEN ALLIANCE stake and obliges to use it for repurchasing of tokens (100%) at the market price in case it receives the net profit for exploitation of fields, mining of gold, silver and other metal. Repurchasing of tokens seems to be attractive for investors due to its liquidity and volatility.
Token name:Golden Alliance (GDA)
Total amount of tokens:500 million tokens are issued.
Initial rate:1 Golden Alliance token (GDA) is equal to USD 0.1.
Fiat and crypto currencies to be accepted:US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), RUB, bitcoin (cash, original), LTC, ETH, DASH, NEO, Ripple, Waves.
Issue and transfer of tokens: Golden Alliance Token (GDA) will be created on the Ethereum block-platform using Smart-contract technology.
Distribution and bonuses
- 450 million tokens (90%) are issued for free sale;
- 10 million tokens (2%) are reserved for bounty (reward for assistance in the ICO promotion);
- 40 million tokens (8%) are for the input into the domestic economy, as well as for creators.
There will be three stages of the project’s implementation:
STAGE 1: «Raising ICO funds»
Total amount of tokens: 500 million tokens shall be issued.
Start-up rate: 1 Golden Alliance token (GDA) will have a value equivalent to $0.1.
Timing: 27.11.2017 (00:00 GMT) - 27.12.2017 (00:00 GMT).
Acceptable fiat and cryptocurrency: $ (USD), euro (EUR), RUB, bitcoin (cash, original), LTC, ETH, DASH, NEO, Ripple, Waves, etc.
Golden Alliance token (GDA) will be created at the Ethereum blockchain platform using Smart contract technologies.
Tokens will be available and displayed within 7 (seven) calendar days upon the completion of ICO according to the conditions of the Smart contract.
In case of early raising of funds tokens will be available and displayed within 7 (seven) calendar days after the date of early raising of funds according to the conditions of the Smart contract.
Upon the completion of ICO, Golden Alliance tokens (GDA) will be available for trade at the stock exchange of cryptocurrencies.
We are sure that many groups of investors will be interested in ICO, including:
- Traders (due to high volatility);
- Venture investors (even with small funds);
- Cryptoassets holders (for diversification of assets by fiat investments);
- Ordinary investors (due to liquidity);
- Fiat investors.
STAGE 2: «Investments into GOLDEN ALLIANCE portfolio»
December 2017 – February 2018
- GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN acquires a 25% stake in GOLDEN ALLIANCE
January 2018 – November 2019
• Exploitation and development of Kopna gold ore field (Kemerovo region).
• Exploitation and development of a gold ore field in the republic of Buryatia.
• Exploitation and development of Uksunaysk gold ore field (Altai krai).
• Exploitation and development of Yuzhno-Altaysk gold ore field (Altai republic).
STAGE 3: «Repurchasing»
November 2019 – November 2021
Repurchasing of Golden Alliance tokens (GDA) starts within 24 months once raising of funds is terminated, in the amount of 100% of tokens at the market price in case it receives the net profit for exploitation of fields, mining of gold, silver and other metal. Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Investors are also entitled to change a Golden Alliance token (GDA) into its relevant into its relevant into its relevant into its relevant into its relevant into its relevant into its relevant into its relevant into its relevant into its relevant into its relevant golden equivalentgolden equivalent golden equivalent golden equivalentgolden equivalent golden equivalent golden equivalentgolden equivalent golden equivalent golden equivalent issued by GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN.
1. GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN issues Golden Alliance tokens (GDA) that will be distributed during ICO.
2. GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN obliges to invest in the assets attracted in GOLDEN ALLIANCE portfolio within the ICO framework.
3. Golden Alliance tokens (GDA) will bargain at the stock market of cryptoassets.
4. GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN obliges to use net profit for exploitation of its own fields, mining of gold, silver and other metal in order to purchase 100% of tokens at the 2019 and 2021 market price.
5. GOLDEN ALLIANCE COIN obliges to use the assets left after the portfolio liquidity related events (quitting the portfolio) for repurchasing tokens at the market price.
6. Tokens must be repurchased during the established period after receiving the net profit.
7. At first tokens with minimal market price will be distributed.
Mining engineer with more than 30 years' experience in the investment efficiency assessment and analysis of the economic feasibility of field development, design of mining operations and exploitation of mineral deposits, commissioning of new mining enterprises, design of mineral deposit facilities (mines, quarries, factories) and an audit of operating mining enterprises; has worked in the Russian, Australian and Canadian companies.
Director of Geology with more than 30 years' experience in the geological structure research and ore field and deposit structure in the North Caucasus; Georgia; Tajikistan; Transbaikalia, Yakutia (Russia); Mongolia; India; organization of investment projects with large international mining enterprises, international Mining, Minerals and Sustainable Development projects, exploration of Dolpran and Komator gold fields (Republic of Kyrgyzstan), exploration of 9 productive mines with open and underground mining systems in Russia, Kazakhstan, Guinea and Burkina Faso, creation of a distributed geological modelling and mining planning system based on SQL MS and Gems software, discovery and exploration of the Gross, Uryah and Buli gold fields.
Chief Geologist with over 30 years of experience in the design and implementation of exploration drilling for the purpose of incrementing reserves; Chief Geologist according to the company's concessions (zona Sur): El-Placer, San-Rafael, Emilia; the city of El Dorado, Venezuela, the discoverer of San Rafael / El Placer and Alvarez gold fields. Vitaly Menshikov carried out geological exploration work on facilities in Central Asia (Uzbekistan, Tajikistan). He worked on a number of uranium and gold deposits in Russia, Ukraine and other countries.
Director of Corporate Development and Legal Affairs. Lawyer, Economist, Director of Investment and Legal Affairs. He graduated from the Higher Investigations School of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education RF Government-affiliated Financial Academy. He has worked in legal departments specializing at complete legal support of enterprises at various levels. Being employed by the group of companies, Oleg Pavlyuk is responsible for legal affairs management in the Company and its subsidiaries; for the legal protection of the Company's and its subsidiaries' interests.
MAIN ACTIVITIES of Golden Alliance Coin [GDA]
Receiving the Right to Use Subsoil
- Carrying out a comparative assessment of fields of mineral recourses and selecting promising subsoil use facilities for their further purchasing;
- Finalizing the package of documents for participation in auction (competition);
- Participating in auctions (competition);
- Monitoring and ensuring obtaining, reissuing, amending and expanding licenses, as well as entering the facilities into the list put up for an auction (competition);
- Settling the rights to use subsoil and use land.
Geological Exploration and Research
- Conducing evaluation of the resource base of mineral resources and economical efficiency of metalliferous and non-metalliferous fields;
- Developing innovation technologies in the area of extraction and processing of mineral raw materials;
- Organizing and monitoring prospecting and evaluation works, and technological research;
- Developing FS of permanent and provisional exploratory standards;
- Preparing geological reports and calculating the reserves;
- Evaluating the processing properties of the ore materials and concentrates;
- Elaborating process regulations; and
- Developing programs and projects on selection and investigation of samples and their processing technology.
Information and Analysis
- Consolidating and analyzing geological exploration and research with recommendations for their subsequent implementation; and
- Analyzing and justifying technical and technological solutions for development of fields of mineral recourses.
Drafting and Constructing
- Organizing and conducting tenders;
- Preparing technical design assignments;
- Elaborating pre-project documentation;
- Preparing feasibility studies (FS), developing financial models and implementing expert evaluations of projects of development of solid mineral fields;
- Drafting projects for prospecting and evaluation works;
- Developing projects and working papers for construction of enterprises and development of fields of mineral recourses;
- Complex designing of mining enterprises and construction materials; and
- Supporting the construction of enterprises for extraction of mineral resources.
Extraction of Mineral Resources
- Management of mining and treatment of precious and non-ferrous metals.
- Elaborating concepts of development of enterprises;
- Elaborating information memoranda;
- Evaluating projects and carrying out a due diligence;
- Evaluating and auditing recourses and reserves;
- Technical auditing the fields of mineral recourses and elaborating recommendations for their development;
- Drafting proposals on optimization of ways to development of enterprises, their reconstruction, modernization and technological improvement;
- Elaborating FS of investment attractiveness and FS of expediency of development of solid mineral fields; and
- Preparing technical and economic calculations and expert judgments.
Financial and Legal Consulting
- Developing business plans;
- Evaluating investment projects;
- Attracting debt and equity financing to development of project;
- Preparing additional securities issues for state registration, including drafting securities prospectus and further share placing;
- Monitoring the correct use of the financing provided;
- Providing consulting service while issuing the securities;
- Elaborating strategies of development of mining companies;
- Monitoring and managing costs during implementation of mining projects;
- Organizing the budget process;
- Establishing enterprises of various legal organizational forms; implementing a full range of legal actions from zero to state registration of a legal person;
- Establishing companies with foreign investments and further promoting their assets to international equity market;
- Preparing financial statements in compliance with the IFRS requirements;
- Preparing consolidated financial statements.
- Organizing the work of Societies’ Boards of Directors;
- Preparing and organizing general shareholders’ meeting;
- Creating effective system of internal control;
- Ensuring transparency and information openness of companies;
- Elaborating full package of documents of the company, provisions on the Board of Directors, General Director, significant transactions, Corporate Secretary, holding company, contract work, etc; and
- Organizing the work of Corporate Secretaries.