BitBay (BAY) Community Update - Dec. 24th, 2017
- Are you holding your BitBay coins on a centralized exchange? Check out our latest blog post Your Coin Exchange is Not a Bank Account detailing why you may want to reconsider! The BAY web wallet is not only a convenient way to store your coins when you do not have access to the market client, but also the safest way to store your BAY outside of the software.
- In order to best accommodate our Korean community members, a Korean-language trading telegram has been established. We’re very excited for this opportunity to demonstrate BAY’s capabilities to a new and largely untapped audience.
- We are still currently looking for a community manager for our efforts branch out to our Korean audience — if anyone would like to help out with this effort, do not hesitate to contact us! The sooner we are able to branch out the better.
- Wondering how you can help BAY reach a broader audience? Currently we are seeking vendors who would wish to either list items on the public market or create their own private marketplace via the BitBay platform. If you have any suggestions as to interested parties, please let us know!
- A reminder that anyone who needs non-urgent technical support should visit our forum. Addressing issues on the public forum will allow us to build a larger knowledge base for our users to access whenever they have trouble with the software, and will greatly increase our ability to handle technical support issues.
- Over the next 5 days, we will be posting a prize each day for one lucky winner to find! Each prize will be worth 4,000 BAY. These prizes can be found by finding the encrypted image and uploading it into the BAY client to claim. Clues to find this image will be posted on Twitter each day at a random time, so turn on your notifications!
Stay tuned for our Christmas surprise!
As always, thank you for your continued interest in the BitBay project.