[ICO] LevelNet - First Distributed Cyber Security Platform
LevelNet integrates virtually all existing anti-virus technologies into one simple, user-friendly application.
This distributed system enables participants to share threat data globally and in real time, allowing for the
entire system to become much smarter, much faster, than any single security cybersecurity provider can today.
LevelNet significantly boosts the capabilities of any user installed anti-virus program. If a user does not have
any security applications installed, LevelNet can take advantage of its distributed network platform and act as
a self-standing application.
Today’s cybersecurity solutions are limited. As one of the main providers finds a threat, it will often take
significant time for that knowledge to be distributed to the total system. New malware takes advantage of
this window of time to infect the greatest number of devices. LevelNet creates an integrated, global, and
immediately responsive system to stop more malware earlier than it was heretofore possible.
LevelNet: Real-time Cybersecurity Solution
• LevelNet offers preventive protection measures for a competitive price of $0.99-9.99 for an annual
subscription per end-user device.
• LevelNet Network & End-Point App integrates users into a single universal network of cybersecurity.
Exchange data in real time about emerging threats on your devices. Combining all anti-virus capabilities
into one Network.
• LevelNet Cloud contains a database of incidents and updates it in real time thereby forming a reputation
service for files and other objects.
How it Works
The LevelNet system provides cybersecurity measures against suspected files/viruses/threats detected by
any of the anti-virus/cybersecurity software applications present on the LevelNet network. Suspicious files,
viruses, and threats can be quarantined/deleted regardless of whether there is an installed antivirus software
at the particular endpoint.
It is essentially a network where each user exchanges information about IT security incidents (viruses and
any other computer threats) detected on their device with other users in real time. This above process is done
to prevent an attack directed at any device connected to the network. Network users agree to exchange such
Threat detection is performed by monitoring the response of security systems installed on the user’s device.
The response is analyzed by the client program that are located both on the user device and outside of it on
other nodes of the network. After the analysis is completed, users are notified of the threat. Users receive
threat notifications in the form of prepared bundles of information with various network protocols in place.
The source of the notification can be either the user device with an installed client program or other network
nodes carrying functional features of the program responsible for notifications. The client program then
blocks the threat for all notified users via specialized program features, i.e., alerts, other features then scan
for the sources of the various threats.
Read White Paper For more Details:https://www.levelnet.co/files/...
Business Model Overview
A self-updating platform with significantly better a single AV package on it’s own:
• Customers are able to combine the shared protective power of all their cybersecurity programs. This
drastically increases the rates of threat detection and thus the overall security of the network.
• For Corporate customers we offer participation in the Network with additional features such as private
API and SDK.
• We predict that the LevelNet Network will reach over 100 MLN connected devices within the next 5 years.
• LevelNet’s business model assumes a system of free distribution for up to 2 years. Once the goal of
reaching a customer base of one MLN members is achieved, then LevelNet will pivot to a freemium
model with the provided breakdown:. . 69% unpaid users;. . 25% of users paying a $0.99/month nominal fee (for additional premium features); . . 5% of users on a $9.99/month plan;. . 1% of users on a $99.99/month corporate plan.
• LevelNet will provide premium services for corporate users at prices ten times lower than other products
currently available in the marketplace, these premium services include:. . Private an API for the uploading of specific files for an immediate check (which generate higher than
expected threat detection rates).. . SDK tools to allow customization for large corporate clients (customers will benefit from best-in-
class threat detection and threat awareness).
The main purpose of this fundraising is for the development and launch of LevelNet with its accompanying
Key Deal Terms
• Level Capital LLC (Level Capital) is the manager of the LevelNet project/user community and guarantor of
• LeveL Capital issues LVL tokens, which will only be distributed during the duration of the TOKEN
• Level Capital will create Buyback funds and will use them to redeem tokens no later than 60 days after
the date of the TOKEN OFFERING.
• Level Capital will invest assets received during the TOKEN OFFERING in operations and infrastructure
development for the completion of LevelNet Endpoint Security in preparation for its commercial launch.
• LVL tokens will be sold on CryptoShare exchanges.
• As the operator of the LevelNet project, Level Capital will at determined intervals redeem the tokens in
exchange for the cryptocurrency, as quoted on cryptocurrency exchanges.
• The investment phase of the project will be implemented by the roadmap.
• LevelNet Capital will create investment fund structure with the possibility of raising funds and protecting
the rights of token owners. Once the British Virgin Islands investment Legal entity designed and created,
all holders of the LVL tokens will be able to exchange them for LVLS tokens. All shares Newly created (or
reorganised) Legal entity will be on blockchain.
• Ownership of LVLS tokens will allow for participation in the sharing of the fund’s profits starting in 2021. If
the profits are not distributed, or there is none, then an option will be given for token holders to increase
share participation in the fund at an optional discount.
• During the second phase, LVLS tokens will provide shares in the LevelNet project. LVLS tokens can only be
redeemed using LVL tokens.
• The financing needs in this phase (product release) amount to $1.5-55 MLN. The project is evaluated by
the “Development and Implementation Fund.”
• LevelNet Capital will maintain a token equity holders register.
Phase #1 will determine the valuation of the company and is not an investment. Each phase provides
privileges for the token holders. Below is a detailed summary of the benefits and other value propositions of
Phase 1: Non-Investment
LVL Token Details
Holders of LVL tokens have a membership status that provides access to LevelNet services and software.
LevelNet offers participants in the non-investment phase the following options:
• Business API and premium services. Participants exchange tokens for subscriptions to LevelNet services
in case they have more tokens than the required amount. The possession of tokens in this required
amount will significantly reduce the costs of a corporate plan.
• Lifelong use of the LevelNet application and any LevelNet services for ordinary users, without additional
payment for premium features.
• Option to participate in Phase 2.
• Access to the “Buyback” and “Money Back Guarantee” funds, secured by a smart contract.
• The possibility of receiving an LVLS financial instrument upon a successful KYC / AML procedure (see
Terms and Conditions).
To increase the interest for the community members, as well as to foster equitable spending on product
development, we created a smart contract. This contract, using the funds from the “Return Fund,” will regularly
buy back tokens from the market using the algorithm described below. Buybacks will be carried out on
The buyback algorithm is built by the Token Offering results, i.e., on the total number of tokens sold.
Depending on the “Return Fund,” the smart contract algorithm redeems tokens automatically from exchanges
on which it trades. Returned tokens are destroyed. This is the description of the algorithm:
The smart contract that is used is an ERC20 standard token, based on Ambisafe EToken 7 contract. The source
code is publicly available via github link in the footnote.
The token code used is well tested and employed by multiple ICO’s, including Polybius 8, TaaS 9 and Propy 10.
In case any bugs are discovered, the EToken protocol allows for easy migration of the contract logic to a newer
version without any actions required from the users. 11
Money Back Guarantee
In order to increase investor interest, we created a smart contract that provides an opportunity to receive a
reward for participating in the LevelNet project. Depending on the amount of token sold, the smart contract
algorithm automatically calculates and sends a one-time payment to the investor from the “Money Back”
Guarantee Fund. The tokens in this algorithm remain in existence. This is the description of the algorithm:
Converting tokens into service subscriptions
As described in the Business model overview, LevelNet provides not only the free distribution of an endpoint
security application, additionally LevelNet at one tier offers paid subscriptions for the use of LevelNet’s API
and SDK for corporate clients. Similar subscriptions packages are estimated at $50k per year. LevelNet will
allow for token owners to exchange the tokens purchased during the Token Offering for a subscription plan,
which then can substantially be used by the owner or sold to others.
This allows the use of LevelNet services for different periods and with different functionalities for corporate
users. This subscription can be used by the owner of the tokens or sold to others.
Only LVL tokens can be converted into a subscription. LVL tokens exchanged for subscriptions are
subsequently destroyed. In exchange for the tokens, a key file is supplied which allows users to activate
LevelNet services. Also, it contains information about the subscription plan type.
* Currently LevelNet is reviewing opportunities for additional subscriptions
The exchanging of tokens for subscription key files functionality will be available on the levelnet.co website in
individual accounts. The following functionalities will also be available in the personal accounts:
• Exchanging tokens for subscriptions.
• The settings for the duration of the subscription and as well as its start date.
• Statistics on existing subscriptions.
Phase 2: Investment
LVLS Token Details
LVLS is a financial instrument, which in Phase 2 offers the following:
• Access to the fund’s profits;
• Access to the register of fund shareholders;
• The opportunity to nominate a representative to the Board of Directors;
• The right to call an extraordinary board meeting.
The Exchange of LVL Tokens for LVLS
• LevelNet Capital plans to establish an investment fund or obtain a license to carry out investment activities.
• All LevelNet assets will be in the fund balance.
• LevelNet Inc. will issue up to 40% of shares and, under the option agreement, will transfer them under the management of the fund.
• After registration, the fund immediately begins to issue LVLS tokens (a financial instrument that gives the right to receive a share in the fund).
• Only LVL token owners can obtain the right to own LVLS tokens.
• Only LVL token holders can exchange them for LVLS tokens. For participants, up to 40% of fund ownership will be available.
• The exchange of LVL tokens for LVLS tokens will be carried out through the investor’s personal account, which is accessible via orderbook.io • All qualified LVL token holders will have the preemptive rights to purchase non-distributed LVLS. (in the USA only “qualified investors” can get LVLS tokens)
• All LVL tokens exchanged for the LVLS token are subject to cancellation.
• All exchange provisions are regulated by the Terms of Token Offering and cannot be changed.
LevelNet Capital or the planned investment fund will undertake the release of a non-public LVLS financial instrument based upon blockchain technology.
The investment fund is obliged to provide LVL token holders the option to exchange their shares in the amount of up to 40% of the investment fund. The total price is equal to the amount of funds in the investment fund «Development and Implementation» .
The Investment Fund is obliged to provide this option for the exchange of issued LVLS tokens. This is in accordance with the terms in the clause concerning the conversion procedure from shares to tokens below.
The exchange of tokens for ownership in the fund is calculated by the following formula:
Share in the fund (LVLS)= Number of LVL tokens * Exchange value of the LVL token at the time of exchange / nominal value of LVLS - exchange discount.The exchange will be carried out through the investor’s personal account, which will be available at orderbook.io All LVL tokens exchanged for the LVLS fund are subject to cancellation.
The issued tokens are subject to a distribution plan described below at the time of the Token Offering:
* Tokens which are not distributed are destroyed
To increase interest in the LevelNet system, LevelNet has developed several Bounty programs. The total
number of tokens distributed by the Bounty programs on all platforms shall not exceed 2%. This is to preserve
the economic interests of the participants and investors.
The Wings platform is a Blockchain Crowdfunding DAO, for Wings, the dedicated tokens utilize a smart
contract algorithm. They are distributed according to the following conditions:
The option pool is reserved for a subsequent option package for employees of LevelNet Projects.
All raised funds shall be divided into funds that will be spent for the following stated purposes. The funds are
established from the money raised. The raised capital will be divided among the following funds:
This fund’s objective is to buy back tokens from the market. The Buyback Fund fund is created at the expense
This fund’s size is dependent on the number of tokens sold during the TOKEN OFFERING. The fund’s formation
algorithm is as follows:
Each of the fund’s assets are deposited in Escrow. For the automatic depositing of funds, this Fund is
regulated by the code section of the smart contract.
All this fund’s assets are used for the buyback of tokens at market prices, according to the above rules
described in the Buyback Fund.
MoneyBack Guarantee Fund
This fund is formed at the investor’s expense. The Money Back Guarantee Fund’s size depends on the number
of tokens sold during the TOKEN OFFERING. This fund’s formation algorithm is as follows:
Development & Implementation Fund
This fund objective is the development, administration and management of the LevelNet project. A more
detailed description of the fund’s expenditures can be found here. The fund is created at the expense of
investors. This fund’s size is dependant on the number of tokens sold during the TOKEN OFFERING. This fund’s
formation is as follows:
The algorithm is calculated in such a way that as more tokens are sold, the less money remains in this fund.
This algorithm is structured in this way to give the LevelNet project a reasonable financial valuation for this
In order to increase the success of the TOKEN OFFERING, LevelNet has completed agreements to allocate
commission fees to our partners:
All other expenses, connected specifically to legal services, PR, SMM, development, and technical support
will be carried out at the time of the TOKEN OFFERING this is at the expense of LevelNet founders. Expenses
related with future uses are covered by the Development and Implementation Fund.
The LevelNet Roadmap
Management and Administration
• Successful Entrepreneur
• International operations
• Tax Law
• Corporate Law
• International Law
• System developer
• Malware research
Traffic and Data analysis
• Google Analytics
Partners and Advisors
Former Director Solutions Marketing
McAfee, Voltage Security
Broad experience in all aspects of growing companies including strategy, sales, and operations, from successful startups to Fortune 50 companies.
Sr. Director, Threat Operations at Cyphort, ex. Chief Malware Expert @ Facebook
A founding team member at Cyphort, a next-generation anti-malware startup, and is currently leading threat operations there. He came to Cyphort from Facebook where he was the chief malware expert and a security spokesperson for the company.
The Blockchain Crowdfunding DAO
A decentralized platform to create, join and manage projects
Ethereum Asset Platform
Engineering, strategy, legal and marketing services to perform your ICO
Marketing and data analyst
• Successful Entrepreneur
• International communications https://www.linkedin.com/in/fa...
Productive, versatile attorney with more than 10 years of international business experience.
Lemon Digital is a world class creative design agency who have collaborated with top 50 ventures http://lemon.bz/
Fiduciary and administration services.
Estera is a world-leading global provider of fiduciary and administration services.
Chief Blockchain Architect
Ethereum Architect, CEO, Ambisafe, Inc
Enterprise Software Development Company
Diceus is a leading enterprise product development and service company headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, and Kiev, Ukraine.
Appleby represents combined ingenuity and talent from the most significant international offshore financial centers. Focused on the development of new products and the provision of effective service to its many international clients.
Technical Partner/Smart contracts engineer
A white-hat hacker, with years of experience in the blockchain space.
A trading platform for Ethereum-based tokens
Security Expert Senior Reverse Engineer McAfee, Check Point Software Technologies
A white-hat binary hacker, cyber security expert https://www.linkedin.com/in/ne...
LevelNet - Affiliate program. Earnings — 10% of the amount of tokens sold.
By joining our affiliate program, you will receive a referral link to your email — this is the unique link assigned to each registered user. After receiving it, you will be able to post materials from the Media Kit, which will include: articles, graphic elements and much more that you can post on your site, social networks and other platforms. We have prepared the best practice on using referral links for the best result for you.
How it works
The process is very simple:
- When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be redirected to our ICO landing page, and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software.
- If these users buy LevelNet tokens, they will be marked with your partner ID.
- For each purchase in BTC or ETH, received from users that you brought to our landing page, you will receive a commission of 10% of the purchase amount.
For example. If the user from your affiliate link sends us 10 ETH, you will receive a commission of 1 ETH.
Direct link : https://www.levelnet.co/pa.htm...