BitNodes - X13 POSe/POW | Masternode | Dash fork | Instant Secure Decentralized
BitNodes is a "code fork" of DASH, but BitNodes is a faster network, and
creation masternodes is not worth much, allowing new participants to
build a new decentralized network.
WHAT IS BITNODES?
BitNodes - Instant Secure Transactions Worldwide.
We increased the speed of block generation and changed the hash algorithm to X13.
BitNodes uses the POS & POW protocol with an innovative reward mechanism that dynamically distributes 50% of the reward between the masternodes.
BitNodes is designed for a crypto community, with the ability to quickly anonymous transactions and a fair management system.
We are going to become leaders in crypto currency progress, because BitNodes is easy to use and has the most secure and evolving code of the program
Some of the technical features used in BitNodes.
Masternodes: The masternodes are the main participants of the network, which hold a constant amount of 1000 NODE, which allows them to demand payment of interest for each generated unit. The scale is arbitrarily drawn so that each Masternodes has the same average value. You can see winning masternodes by simply typing console "winners of masternodes", you will get a list of NODE addresses for future blocks. Masternodes also helps to maintain a reliable and fast network of connections around the world.
Instant X: You can send money faster between NODE wallets thanks to the support of of masternodes. Thus, the transaction verification will be faster, but approximately 1000 ultrasound is limited. The transaction cost will be higher than a typical transaction to reward the masternodes that confirmed the transaction.
DarkSend: DarkSend is a function that makes an anonymous part of your coins. Parts, anonymous, will be available only in DarkSend networks and can be exchanged anonymously between purses. Anonymization of a currency includes a variable cost depending on the volume to be processed and takes a long time.
Mixing coins: coin milling is done by Masternodes, servers operating in a decentralized network of volunteers who are responsible for signing transactions. Then random random patterns are chosen to perform the coin mixing.
Algorithm X13 Symbol NODE Mode POW & POSe Start Mining Tuesday, 26-Dec-17 09:00:00 UTC Block time 120 seconds Recalculated difficulty Every 24 hours Max coin available 100.000.000 Transaction confirmation 6 blocks Mining maturation time 25 blocks Masternodes Creation 1000 NODE
We want many BitNodes to be available to our community to mine, grow, and benefit from.
For urgent transactions a payment can be instantly received and confirmed by the recipient via the InstantX function.
GPU Based Hashing Algo
BitNodes was designed to use the X13 hashing algorithm which keeps mining open to GPU miners.
Our MasterNode-based infrastructure ensures stability within the community and constant maintenance.
BitNodes is free and open source, you can download the source on github.
Reward for mining
Block division for POW
Blocks Rewards Ext. Date 1 to 5000 100 NODE ~02 Jan 2018 5000 to 10000 50 NODE ~09 Jan 2018 10000 to 15000 25 NODE ~16 Jan 2018 15000 to 20000 12.6 NODE ~23 Jan 2018 after 6.25 NODE ~20 Jan 2070
Block division for POS
Generated rewards for masternodes: 50% of blocks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is my wallet data located?
You can find your wallet in the following directory:
- - Windows: %APPDATA%\BitNodes\
- - Linux: ~/.bitnodes/
- - Mac: ~/Library/Application\ Support/BitNodes/
My wallet is stuck syncing. How can I fix this?
- - Try to completely close your wallet and restart it
- - Add this text to your "binnodes.conf" file, which is located in the BitNodes data directory: addnode = 184.108.40.206
- - Resync the blockchain, it may take several hours
How do I backup my wallet?
- The most important thing in cryptresources is the backup of your wallet! Always save backups in several places.
- Backup wallet.dat of BitNodes wallet application folder
- How to encrypt my wallet?
- Encrypting your wallet is a great idea so that other people do not use your computer to steal your money or your wallet.dat file. Do not forget the encryption password. If you lose it, you will not be able to access your funds.
- Which port does the BitNodes use?
- BitNodes uses port 2882. Be sure to let your firewall only accept that port. If you use SSH, make sure only your IP address can connect to the server.
- How much masternode cost?
- Masternode costs 1.000 NODE. For profit, it should be available around the clock.
- When you plan to add BitNodes to exchanges? Within 2 months we will deduce a coin for at least 3 popular exchanges. Currently, the cost of the coin is not defined, but we are confident that it will compete with Dash and other coins.