DOVU Content Bounty Announcement!
DOVU Content Bounty Announcement!
First and foremost, DOVU would love to thank you all for the tremendous support you’ve given us during our token sale. Our community has shown an overwhelming amount of support since the project began. With the completion of our ICO, thousands in our community now can participate in the growth of DOVU.
The token is currently being traded on the exchanges listed here.
DOVU is looking for high quality content. We welcome diverse formats, such as video, interviews, blogs, token reviews/overviews, etc.
We’re excited to share our latest partnerships and product progress over the following weeks and months, and we would like to reward all the hard work you are about to put into helping us along the way. Therefore, we’ve created a Content Bounty campaign, which will be live for the duration of three months. To find out more, please follow the link to the Bounty thread here.
Content Bounty Summary
- Start date: 5 January 2018
- Duration: until 31 March 2018
- Total allocation to content: 25 000 DOV
- Bounties will be distributed 2–4 weeks after the end of the campaign (March 31st 2018)
What are we looking for?
- DOVU is looking for high quality content. We welcome diverse formats, such as video, interviews, blogs, token reviews/overviews, etc.
- Create a text or video (with no less than 600 words in writing, or no less than 120 seconds in video duration) about DOVU and publish it on your own blog or on a popular media outlet.
- Creators receive from 50 to 150 stakes for each post depending on its quality. High quality contributions on LinkedIn & Medium (1000+ words) will receive 10% additional stakes.
- DOVU team makes the decision on the quality of the post at its sole discretion, and this decision is final and not negotiable. If of poor quality, no stakes will be rewarded.
- Example of high quality content: 1. https://www.chipin.com/dovu-ic... 2. https://blog.dovu.io/how-decentralisation-is-creating-new-business-models-90e37c42064c
- Topic suggestions: Potential use cases (imaginative, yet feasible), market analysis, future of transportation, how blockchain will help mobility, etc.
- Languages we’re interested in: English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, French. Other languages will require approval.
How do I get approved for participation?
1. Fill in the Google Form: here.
2. Join our DOVU Bounty channel: https://t.me/DOVUBountyGroup.
3. Create amazing content!
4. Submit your content suggestions on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2694832.new#new with a link to the website where it is live.
5. We’ll review your request and contact you to discuss the details and/or confirm your participation.
Terms & Conditions
- All of these DOV tokens will be fully distributed among the DOVU bounty campaign participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the DOV token will be allocated, based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.
- If we get less than 50 participants we’ll reduce funds to half of the respective campaign.
- Submit links to your already published article(-s) by posting them to this official bounty program thread. Other outlets will not be valid.
- Your text must be published online and accessible to everyone.
- Your text must be original. We will not reward copy/paste translation of the whitepaper and website (or with minor changes).
- We don’t allow websites with no audience or new websites; the website where you choose to publish your text, must be at least 2 months old, and must have the user activity.
- Third-party media outlets must be devoted to or have specific active sections on blockchain, IT, cryptocurrencies, and/or business.
- Your text must be no less than 600 words or more.
- Your post must include a link to the DOVU website: https://www.dovu.io/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/dovuapi.
- Make sure you have full understanding of the DOVU concept and project. Check our website and read the white paper before suggesting any topic/article.
- DOVU reserves the right to change the terms or apply new ones at any time at its sole discretion. Once such decision has been made, we will notify all users via DOVU’s official Bitcointalk thread.
- If articles are malicious, misrepresenting DOVU and its partners or containing false information, stakes will not be paid.
- Once an ETH address is submitted, it will not be changed for any reason. Be careful when submitting your ETH address. Provide only ETH addresses to which you know your private keys (or seed phrases).
- Basically, any good texts regarding DOVU project should work. Just make sure that your text is technically correct and has no typos/errors.
Don’t forget to tag DOVU once you’ve created something beautiful