Setup A Full Florincoin Node On A $5 Ubuntu VPS With One Command

• Tutorials By,

"Hello Florin Community!

I have created a simple “one click” unattended install script for creating a Florincoin full node that will run on a 1CPU/512MB/20GB $5/mo Ubuntu 16.04 VPS.

To use the “one click” script of your choice, simply copy+paste the below command into a new Ubuntu install, sit back, and relax. It takes about 30 minutes to complete, but is entirely unattended.

With Blockchain Snapshot:

wget -O ; sudo bash

Without Blockchain Snapshot:

wget -O ; sudo bash

Go with the FLO & Enjoy!!

Details: All dependencies are installed, Florin is compiled from source, the Florincoin.conf file is configured with a randomly generated RPC user/password, IPTABLES are configured to accept incoming connections, and Florincoind starts at boot. There are two versions of the script which are identical except that one will download and install a recent (4/2017*) snapshot of the Florincoin blockchain that I am hosting. It is entirely optional, and if you would prefer to download the blockchain from the network itself, choose the script that does not include it.

Digital Ocean (VPS) Signup:

FLO: FLoHQo1AkqbzLJg9JdfkJB6edYjZDaWHar

BTC: 1EvW9JfXraVFM4WBgpGsSa82CAi1hn55ck

Modified from and special thanks to /u/ymmv2 for creating the btcAutoNode script

Big thanks as well to /u/metacoin for assisting me in modifying the script for Florin."

• by Ben-Btc

Looks like your connection to Cryptocentral was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.