Stellar Lumens (XLM) Release wallet v9.2.0rc5 -
This release is a stability release, it makes some critical improvements that should help with network and node reliability.
on first run stellar-core may get stuck for a while (order of a minute) while it garbage collects the bucket files - subsequent starts will not be slow. Last line before that pause will be “Loading last known ledger”.
- Fixed an issue where the local state would get corrupted on shutdown (this would require resetting the node).
- SCP improvements (sometimes rounds were too short, sometimes too long due to timeouts).
- Send list of alternate nodes when shutting down connections due to load (improves discovery of alternate nodes even when connecting to ones that are full).
- Properly garbage collect buckets left in buckets folder.
- Fast fail when encountering unknown protocol versions.
- Reworked the admin guide to follow a “step-by-step” approach to running a node as well as integrating updated information from various sources.
- Automatic periodic maintenance now deletes unused historical data from SQL - it is enabled by default (controlled by AUTOMATIC_MAINTENANCE_PERIOD and AUTOMATIC_MAINTENANCE_COUNT).
- Make sure to read the admin guide ( https://github.com/stellar/ste... ).