Nebulas Incentive Program Week 2——Detailed Rules and Guidelines
According to our rules, DApps that meet the following requirements will be able to win NAS rewards.
1.The DApp can operate normally on Nebulas mainnet
2.The DApp has a basic interface
3.The DApp can meet the requirements of customers
4. The DApp does not involve copyright disputes, does not copy other applications, and does not harm the rights and interests of others.
In the first week of the Incentive Program, our review procedure is somewhat loose in order to encourage more developers to join the program. Only when one of the following problems happens do we consider the DApp as an invalid submission:
1. DApps that cannot be accessed or downloaded by users. This includes DApps without a publicly accessible URL, or without a download address to their mobile application, or offline DApps that only be accessed on a local server and not through the internet.
2. DApps without smart contracts connected to the Nebulas mainnet. Submitted DApps should use smart contracts that are integrated with the Nebulas mainnet. Some developers only deployed smart contracts on the Nebulas testnet, and some developers failed to submit smart contracts altogether.
3. DApps that are simple in function and have little practical use.
4. DApps that violate laws and regulations.
We received more than 800 applications in the first week of NIP. Both quantity and quality were beyond expectations (for context, there are only more than 1,350 applications in Ethernet platform so far). However, there were instances of DApps that threatened user safety, copy developer ideas or code, and lack the basic use cases.
To encourage developers to create more and better DApps we are releasing more detailed guidelines and rules for Week 2 of the Nebulas Incentive Program.
The application shall not require users to upload private keys. Apps that require users uploading their keystore need to ensure that they do not contain malicious code. DApps threatening the security of users’ assets will be phased out. We encourage developers to use a plug-in chrome wallet.
Applications should not require users to use Nebulas wallets for no reason. If required, the use case should be reasonable. For example, it is reasonable that an electronic mall requires users to have wallets to pay for shopping.
2. Originality requirements
The DApp shall not significantly duplicate code from other existing DApps. DApps that plagiarizes smart contracts and only makes modifications at user interaction-level will be phased out. It should be noted that developers can reuse their submitted smart contracts in additional DApps with different use cases, though.
3. Basic brand awareness
The DApp needs to provide a publicly accessible URLs and download address. We encourage DApps to come with an original name and logo. According to this, developers can recognize whether other applications violate the intellectual property rights. DApps that have no clear or recognizable feature will not benefit from intellectual property protection. For example, in Week 1, we received several DApps named “message boards” with exactly the same functions. If many DApps feature the same use case, we will refer to our ranking results of such applications to determine whether they qualify for NAS rewards or not.
4. Basic interface interaction requirements
Applications should have clear core functions, and problems such as dead chains or malfunctioned buttons are not allowed. For example, if a message board cannot post a message, it shall be deemed as unusable. DApps should be designed to improve user experience and any user-friendly information such as “ contact us” or “ about us” is encouraged. DApps with recognizable graphical images are also encouraged.
The above guidelines and rules are being added to the Nebulas Incentive Program DApp review process. We hope the additional detail can help developers build better DApps on Nebulas. We promise to continue to review the performance of submitted DApps within one week.
The final review results and prize winners are published every Tuesday. Please stay tuned!
Nebulas is a new generation public blockchain, aiming at a continuously improving ecosystem.
1. Value Ranking
To enable value discovery in blockchain, Nebulas Rank measures multidimensional data in the blockchain world and powers the decentralized search framework.
To avoid the damage caused by forking to the blockchain, Nebulas Force enables rapid iteration and upgradability to its blockchain without the need for hard forks.
3. Native incentives
With forward-looking incentive and consensus mechanisms, the Nebulas Incentive rewards developers and users who contribute to the sustainability and growth of the ecosystem.
About the Nebula 1.0 Eagle Nebula Mainnet
The Nebula 1.0 Eagle Nebula mainnet has all the features of Ethereum and surpasses the second-generation blockchain in several ways:
· Nebulas is the only blockchain that implements the world-renown LLVM compiler, features superior performance through concurrent technology, with a transaction processing capability of 2000TPS;
· Nebulas is more secure, stable, and has strong expandability. It also provides novel measures to invoke smart contracts and upgrade protocols.
1. Nebulas Foundation reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of this Incentive Program.
2. During the implementation of the Incentive Program, the Nebulas team reserves the right to adjust the reward settings, selection criteria and DApp ranking algorithm in accordance with the actual operation conditions;
3. Bonuses will be issued in the form of NAS. Nebulas will not be responsible for any changes in the price of NAS caused by the market；
4. Nebulas is entitled to disqualify any participants found to be in violation of the laws and regulations of the Incentive Program and/or infringing on the rights of others;
5. Bonuses that cannot be issued due to rules and other reasons are reserved by Nebulas for the ecosystem development of the Nebulas community；
6. All taxes related to rewarded income, if any, are your sole responsibility;
7. In no event will Nebulas be liable to you for any direct, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages；
8. You grant Nebulas the necessary intellectual property and use of personal information for the implementation and advertising of this Incentive Program for free;
9. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Nebulas Foundation harmless from any claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses of their users.