district0x Weekly update — June 16th, 2018
News and updates from the district0x Network
As we push forward through the second half of the month, the team is continually focused on the launch of Meme Factory. Our developers have been working on implementing the Meme Factory wireframes and fixing continuous integration issues. For a more in depth look at our technical progress, the latest dev update can be reviewed here. Additionally, we are onboarding two engineers between now and the beginning of July. We are still looking to hire more Clojurescript developers.
The district0x team is now on Instagram! We will be sharing photos and videos from the conferences and hackathons we attend. Be sure to follow along for the latest look at our participation within the Ethereum community.
district0x Network News
- This past week we covered our latest Dev Update
- Check out our brand new district0x Instagram account
- ETH Buenos Aires stream and recap blog post
- Meme Factory Design Contest continues! Contests include Dank Token Logo, Back-of-meme Designs, and First Memes Minted. You can win DANK by sharing memes.
- The district0x team is looking to add more Clojurescript developers. We also still need auditors of all experience levels to offer eyes and hands reviewing Meme Factory’s smart contracts!
District Digest Livestreams
We host regular community livestreams on a bi-weekly schedule every other Tuesday at 3PM PDT (10PM UTC) as a forum for discussing recent updates to the district0x Network. The latest digest can be seen here:Camille Landau | Omnisparx
Yesterday we had esteemed guest Camille Landau, CEO of Omnisparx on the show.
We choose the topics and guests for the District Digest based on community demand. If there’s someone you’d like to have on or a topic you’d like to see covered, be sure to drop us a line!
No new district proposals this week!
If you’d like to learn more about submitting your own idea as a proposal, check out the district proposal github repo for instructions and more information.