New EWBF Cuda Equihash Miner v0.2 FOr GPU Mining
This is the initial release of a new miner for Equihash algorithm.
It is based on my last Zcash miner and almost completely repeats it.
Now closer to the topic:
* Parameter "solver" is disabled.
* Solver for equihash 200,9 has been deleted.
* Solvers for Equihash 192,7 and 144,5 has been added
* Added timestamps in the output to the screen and to the log file.
Argument --algo is added, allow you to select Equihash variant allowed
two values 144_5 and 192_7. This parameter is mandatory.
--pers is added, allow you to set personalization string (8
charachters) for equihash algorithm. This parameter is optional.
Equihash by default uses the string "ZcashPoW", many other coins also
use this string, but not all, some coins use their own string, and these
are all differences, so for some coins, you need to set the --pers
option to the required string, for example, Zero coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.... uses the string "ZERO_PoW" and for mining this coin you need to pass arguments --algo 192_7 --pers ZERO_PoW ....
Fee is presented and by default 2%, argument --fee is presented too.
* Reduced amount of rejected shares.
* Performance 144_5 is increased by ~ 5%.
* Added algorithm zhash it is similar to "--algo 144_5 --pers BitcoinZ." Now you can use "--algo zhash" string.
144_5 uses ~2.2GB vram
192_7 uses ~2.9GB vram
Please note, that this is initial release, and it can be baggy or incompatible with many coins or pools.
Miner compiled with cuda 9.1 for x64 linux and windows. Support devices with compute capability 5.0 and higher.