Updated Details lisk
Lisk- Tembo's transparency report
Lisk Forged: 7900 LSK
How Much Still Being Held: 5300 LSK
How I Used These Funds?
these early stages with no bapps I will donate to selected
contributors, Community Fund and, following my delegate proposal, invest
in core security and formal verification. For the time being I will do
it by donating special amounts to @veriform (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1227&p=9809). He is very talented and I intend to help him and his projects and if possible work together in the security area.
Follow everything easily via Tembo delegate address: https://explorer.lisk.io/address/2433857930558702776L.
Member Donations: 2400 LSK
Isabella 100 LSK | https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/9925602087003181143
Gr33nDrag0n 100 LSK | https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/10432961650232365645
MrV 100 LSK | https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/7767778266361569394
cc001 100 LSK | https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/1373418860185649382
Veriform 2000 LSK | https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/11924148495158437790
Community Fund: 200 LSK
also invest in LSK future value by not selling any at the moment. I
keep LSK in delegate account, future projects fund or voting address,
and pay server management and other expenses from my pocket:
Server Management: 0 LSK
My Expenses: 0 LSK
Grumlin Transparency Report
Lisk Forged Since (The First Day You Began Forging):15500
How Much Still Being Held:15500
project Liskfund.online(will announced later)
I bought domain, ssl certificate and making a concept
How I used These Funds?
Community Fund: (Lisk Amount)
Member Donations: (Lisk Amount)
Server Management: (Lisk Amount)
My Expenses: (Lisk Amount)
Community Fund Tx's:
Member Donations Tx's:
Server Management Tx's:
My Expenses Tx's:
Lisk Eco-System ContributionsBy,
Lisk v0.5.2 - Release Announcement
The latest Lisk client v0.5.2 has been released, and is now available for download via our downloads server.
This is an emergency patch release that addresses the following issue: https://github.com/LiskHQ/lisk/issues/381. All delegates are required to update asap.
To install or update to Lisk v0.5.2 please read our official documentation.
- Closed #381. Verifying each vote in trs.asset.votes. Checking vote type, format and length.
- Correcting help text for installLisk.sh.
The Italian community organizes itself - LIG and FULIG
Hi all, we are glad to inform all the Lisk community about the establishment of the Lisk Italian Group (LIG) .
The LIG is composed by 8 Italian delegates working for the Lisk environment since March-April 2016 (after the end of Lisk ICO). Everyone is putting its own skills at disposal to improve Lisk everyday. The LIG members are:
We are all committed to manage and maintain our nodes up h24, helping in the Lisk chat, sponsoring Lisk in our country and developing for Lisk (tools and core pull requests).
Our goal is to fund projects related to Lisk like B-Apps (aka blockchain apps) or tools designed by us. We aim at reporting news and releases about those projects to the community.
With a multi-signed address we’re going to create an official fund named FULIG to support these projects. Each month LIG members will be free to donate a percentage of their forged Lisk to the fund.
To do this we will also release a website where everyone can check and track our progress and our developed projects. You can find the draft right here: https://dakk.github.io/lisk-it...
There are also external contributors interested in Lisk and we will be their gateway for this amazing project.
Delegate name: liskit My delegate proposal
cc001 - Transparency Report from 2016-12-22
Distributions from delegate Account
Transfers from Delegate Account
- Lisk Community Fund - 472.0873 LSK (5%) - 5786944066317035002
- Donations Users - 472.0873 LSK (5%) - 1894967760169298536
- Donations Projects - 1416.4618 LSK (15%) - 5930999749625112115
- Server Maintenance - 1888.6490 LSK (20%) - 11378748337285905277
- Longterm Holding - 5193.9598 LSK (55%) - 1594234833199031555
Total: 9443.2452 LSK
- Donations Projects - 250 LSK - 10554299029505839463 - As promised in my proposal I will donate half of my prize I won for my proposal to great Lisk supporters (I split it to Users and Projects)
- Donations Users - 250 LSK - 7463943941389839585 - As promised in my proposal I will donate half of my prize I won for my proposal to great Lisk supporters (I split it to Users and Projects)
Donations to Lisk Community Fund 15841793714384967784L
- 50 LSK - 14032350084613070952 - The registration fee I got from the Lisk team, as promised in my proposal
- 472.0873 LSK - 5786944066317035002 - Periodically donation
Total: 522.0873 LSK
Donations to Users
- Gr33ndrag0n - 250LSK - 827539547299567143
- Isabella - 250LSK - 17416121421785629867
- 4miners.net (Mq) - 200 LSK - 1061386387920664924
- MrV - 150 LSK - 14669893063146180911
Total: 850 LSK
Donations to Projects
Total: 182.1 LSK
Total Donations: 1554.1873 LSK
Community Meeting - January 29th, 2017
Welcome to the New Year!
We are holding our first 2017 Community Meeting on January 29th, 2017 at 18:00 CET. You can join us on the #General channel of Lisk Chat
where you can discuss many different topics with the developers. If you
can't make the meeting, no worries! A transcript of the meeting will be
copied in this post, so stay tuned.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, so if you have any detailed questions for us, please submit them to Joel (e-mail: [email protected], lisk.chat: joel). During the meeting, we will address as many questions as we possibly can.
See you there!
atreides - Lisk Romania Country Ambassador Initiative
according to my role as Lisk Country Ambassador, it's my duty to
promote lisk. With this in mind I initiated contact with the biggest
Romanian JS developers community(more the 1000 members) and on 21
February I'll have a presentation about Lisk. I intend to offer to the
participants 10 copies of a book about developing dapps DAPPS BOOK .
Also, I want to sponsor 3 tickets for 3 members of this community to participate at the first Romanian blockchain conference that will take place between 21-22 February.
If you feel like donating, I created an address named "liskromaniapromofund". The total amount required is 5500 LSK. Till now a couple of forging delegates donated:
- atreides - 150 LSK
- joel - 200 LSK
- isabella - 150 LSK
- lamar - 250 LSK
- tembo - 150 LSK
- Samuray - 1500 LSK
- techbytes - 250 LSK
- liskgate - 500 LSK
- bioly - 200 LSK
- odsejen - 250 LSK
- vrlc92 - 200 LSK
- cc001 - 249.93243026 LSK
- litcoincollector - 150 LSK
- polycrypto - 150 LSK
- wannabe_rotebaron - 300 LSK
- corsaro - 150 LSK
- Ntelo - 500 LSK
- tharude - 1000 LSK
- staticinstance - 150.1 LSK
- rmelo - 600 LSK
- redsnow - 250 LSK
- digitron - 150 LSK
- vi1son - 50 LSK
- ondin - 200 LSK
- phinx - 222 LSK
- gordo - 300.1 LSK
- crodam - 150.1 LSK
- grajsondelegate - 200 LSK
- phoenix1969 - 500 LSK
- 4miners - 200 LSK
- [url]qbanow[/url] - 200 LSK
The total amount raised till now(16.01.2017) is 4,174.83243026 LSK
If you are reading this, and have spare votes and/or have not voted yet for the delegates above please consider voting them..
It is this type of behavior and this type of actions that will help
spread the word about lisk, its value proposition so in the end we will
all have blockchain developed on top of lisk, which in the end
translates into a more valuable lisk. So if you are invested in lisk,
you should vote.
The deadline for participating in this
initiative is Wednesday, EOD. In case the total amount is not raised by
the end of day, Wednesday, Jan 18, me (atreides), isabella and wannabe
will top up the amount so the funds will be enough to support this
Later edit: The threshold is met. There are 8,247.13243026 LSK donated. Thank you all for participating.
Weekly Summary - 014
- Released Lisk v0.5.2 to Mainnet.
- Continued development work towards Core Sprint 01, 11 pull requests outstanding for review, 2 issues in progress.
- Released Lisk Explorer v1.1.0.
- Configured travis based continuous integration (automatically running tests on each pull request).
- Daily brainstorming on the Blockchain Application framework. First details will be revealed in a live stream from Silicon Valley.
- Brainstorming on next versions and what focus they have.
- Continuation of GitHub projects for all development oriented project management.
- Training of new employees.
- Announced the monthly community meeting.
- Preparation of the Lisk America trip to Silicon Valley and New York City, presentations and meetings at both cities.
- Lisk Foundation is now fully established and had its first board meeting in Zug.
- Preparation of internal organisation and processes for 2017.
- Change and configuration of internal software solutions for management.
- Setup of fiat bank accounts. Begin of liquidation into fiat money. More details in the Financial Report at the end of the month.
- First meeting with one of the best design agencies in Berlin. (We changed strategy and decided to go with a local agency.)
- Made preparations for growth. (I.e. moved into a bigger office, started acquiring more hardware etc.)
1st January - 21st January
Lisk Banner Contest
I'm opening a new and simple community project: the Lisk Banner Contest
Simply create and submit a banner that promote Lisk and win 100 LSK (Tot. 500 LSK)
1) Contest opened to delegates only
2) 1 Banner per contestant
3) Banner must be 728x90
4) Banner must promote any feature advertised on Lisk.io (for example: community forging, build incredible applications etc...)
5) Banner must include the official Lisk logo & name
6) Banner must be submitted in this thread before Jan. 31
7) From Feb. 1, a 7 day community vote will start
8) On Feb. 8, the creators of the 5 most voted banners will win 100 LSK each (total 500 LSK)
8) The 5 winning banners will be randomly displayed on CoinMarketCap!
9) Be creative!By
Lisk France association
With some friends, we are building the "Lisk France" association.
Here is a mindmap of what we plan to do :
A conference I will present is already planned with the Toulouse JS
& Co community (about 300 passionated JS dev), and much more will
come, throughout France.
We need a base funds to start doing these actions, here is the detail :
- Domains names: 400 LSK
- Servers: 1000 LSK
- Marketing & PR: 4000 LSK (Conferences arrangement, advertising, gift to offer during meetup -> Lisks, Lisk T-Shirts, Books)
- Association establishment fees: 600 LSK
I know that 6000 LSK is a large amount, but we plan to do large actions, and this can't be done without funds.
Here is the definitive address for Lisk France association : 9485875898006061171L
Account security :
- Second passphrase activated
- Not stored on any electronic system, just printed twice (one copy on me, the other sealed and securely stored)
Thanks in advance for all donations !
Amount received: 3200 / 6000 LSK (53%)
- + 1000 LSK from ViperTkd (Donation)
- - 5 LSK (Second signature creation)
- + 2000 LSK from LiberSpirita (Donation)
- - 2500 LSK (Domain name lisk-france.fr, emails addresses, servers, first conference arrangement and Lisk T-Shirts)
- + 200 LSK from PolyCrypto (Donation)
Actually, Lisk France hold the following assets:
- 695 LSK
- 0.41132409 BTC
vote for Lisk to add on the Mercatox Exchange.
The Lisk Banner Contest Rewards have increased as follow:
1st prize: 1700 LSK
2nd prize: 1000 LSK
3rd prize: 700 LSK
Rewards SPONSORED by @Corsaro (1000 LSK), @Phoenix1969 (1000 LSK), @wariner-lisk.pool.sexy (200 LSK), @redsn0w (200 LSK) & myself (1000 LSK)
Simply create and submit one or more banners that promote Lisk.io
1) Be creative!
2) Contest opened to everyone!
3) 1 prize per contestant
4) Banners must be 728x90 (still or animated gif images)
5) Banners must promote any feature advertised on Lisk.io (for example: community forging, build incredible applications etc...)
6) Banners must include the official Lisk logo & name
7) Banners must be submitted in this thread before Jan. 31st
8) From Feb. 1st, a 7 day community vote will start
9) On Feb. 8th, the creators of the 3 most voted banners will win the prize
10) The 3 winning banners will then be randomly displayed on CoinMarketCap!
postponing the community meeting two weeks in order to have the team available on our Berlin offices.
The new date is February 11th, 2017
LiskfairShare #504 Fair Share Distribution
i’m sousel a Portuguese crypto currency enthusiast submitting my a request to be an active LISK delegate.
I am the founder of http://www.liskfairshare.com
Since 2012 i’ve been following the cryptocurrency world, and became a bitcoin miner in 2015.
have some technical skills regarding web and windows development, asp
on poloniex (it still needs a little more work).
lisk community, i’ve been keeping up with the updates since its
beginning. It has been introduced to me by some active members that i
know in person: gordo, ntelo, rmelo.
I think that now is time to join this great community. I will appreciate your vote: LiskfareShare.com # 504.
I have two nodes on the mainnet and other two on the testnet:
Mainnet server - 2x dedicated 4 cores 8gb
Testnet server - 2x dedicated 4 cores 8gb
Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
the contribution, and based on our model implementation, we will share
the profit with the active members (monthly voted by the community) and
the lisk Community fund or others.
the lisk Community fund is enable by default address: 15841793714384967784L
As a marketeer we will promote the lisk crypto currency bringing more liskers to the community.
Delegate profit share 85%
We have also a Weekly prize of 5% to a random voter
a ending statement we would like to say that we will do everything we
can to make the lisk project great by bringing new ideas to the
community and helping you out with yours.
Weekly Summary - 015
- Completed first core development sprint of 2017, to be released to Testnet this week.
- Completed first explorer development sprint of 2017.
- Daily brainstorming on the Blockchain Application framework. First details will be revealed in a Meetup in Silicon Valley. Structuring of the February sprint for core.
- Post-poned the monthly community meeting to February, 11th.
- On-going Lisk USA trip to Silicon Valley and New York City, presentations and meetings at both cities.
- On-going calls with Lisk Ambassadors.
Announced collaboration with the lightcurve GmbH for on-going development, promotion and support. On-going preparation of internal organisation and processes for 2017. Change and configuration of internal software solutions for management. Second meeting with one of the best design agencies in Berlin.
Weekly Summary Russian (Итоги недели • 22 - 30 января)
Weekly Summary - 015 Franch (Rapport Hebdomadaire LiskHQ #015)
The first version of Lisk Monitor for iOS has been released!
Lisk Monitor GitHub: https://github.com/vrlc92/LiskMonitorhttps://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/lisk-monitor/id1201286522
Thanks to Victor. RT:
Lisk Android Monitor
Infos & Download: https://play.google.com/store/...
Lisk corsaro's Transparency Report - February 2017
Feb. 4th, 2017
My Productivity Data:
Forged: 1469 LSK (from Feb. 1st, 2017 to Feb 4th 2017)
Holds: 969 LSK (65%)
These funds have been used on February 2017 in this way:
Donations to Community Fund: 250 LSK
Donation to other members for development and lisk promotion: 250 LSK
Server Maintenance: 0 LSK
Personal Expenses: 0 LSK
MY LONG TERM CONTRIBUTIONS TO LISK:
7 LIsk nodes running 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week/ 365 days a year on Mainnet
2 Lisk nodes running 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week/ 365 days a year on Testnet
21117 forged LSK (forged since Dec. 1st 2016) with ~99,2% productivity
My Public Lisk Wallet
My Github with some useful bash scripts related to lisk
Wallisk, a Windows Software coded by me related to lisk (alfa version)
Member of LIG - LISK ITALIAN GROUP
My thread on Bitcointalk to instruct italian community about lisk
Below the details of my Feb. 2017 tx:
250 forged LSK donated to the LiskHQ community fund:
Development and LISK promotion:
250 forged lisk donated to lisk_awareness
0 forged LSK for server maintenance
0 forged LSK for personal expenses
21117 forged LSK (forged since Dec. 1st 2016) actually hold on my lisk addresses:
forged LSK (forged since Dec. 1st 2016) are hold for: reserve fund;
savings; voting weight; future donations; development; personal
expenses; server mainteinance
Access to view my Delegate Statistics
https://lisktools.io/accountIn... ... 248350807L
My delegate candidatature proposal
My public lisk wallet "https://liskworld.info" ( SSL by COMODO)
Lisk related project funded by me: