Baikal Mini Miner Now With ASICs Supporting X11, X13, X14, X15, Quark , Qubit
Baikal mini 150M Miner (500$ Or 56 Dash)
Algorithm : X11 / X13 / X14 / X15 / Quark / Qubit
Hash Rate: 150MH/s(±10%)
Power supply: DC 12V 5A Power Adapter with @2.5 DC Plug (Not included)
Operation Temp: 0 -40 ℃
Dimension: 140mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 95mm (H)
- Power supply: DC 12V 5A Power Adapter with Ø2.5 DC Plug (Not included)
- Interface: Ethernet
- Operation Temp: 0 ~ 40 ℃
- Dimension: 140mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 95mm (H)
- Weight: 475g
How to buy？
1. Order online or contact customer service. (Tel/ QQ)
2. The price is for bare machine. DC 12V 5A Power Adapter with Ø2.5 DC Plug (Not included) is recommended as a power supply. (Please get a power supply by yourself.)
QQ: 382078011 (10:00 am-8:00 pm)
E-mail: [email protected]
By DASH (settled by the exchange rate of USD at the date of payment)
Please contact customer service before payment, and note the order number and the consignee's name, Please send the screenshots of the payment to customer service after payment.
Because the value of miners is subject to market fluctuations, the number and price of this batch of orders will be locked after payment. If market prices rise, the price of this order will not increase. If market prices fall, there is no refund of this order.
1. An order must be paid within an hour, otherwise the order will be cancelled automatically.
2. Be sure to turn on a miner when the switch is at OFF.
Miners are customized products according to customer's requirements, and therefore investments need to be cautious. Product’s after-sale service is as follows. Once the purchase is completed, it means the recognition of the policies.
1. No refund and return after the payment.
2. A 30-day warranty for miners.
3. Affected by the modes of payment/ USD exchange rate, the price of the product may be adjusted at any time, please contact customer service before buying.
The following conditions will make the warranty invalid:
1. Disassembled machine, unauthorized changes, or replacement of components.
2. Damage caused by lightning strike, voltage surge, faulty power supply, etc.
3. Burnt circuit boards or chips.
4. Damage by water, damp or corrosion.
In the case of the above, we will provide paid maintenance service. The freight fee of maintenance is paid by the buyer, and we are not responsible for the loss of income during the maintenance period.