Bitcoin Private Donation Treasury Update



  • Bitcoin Private Donation Treasury Update

    Below you will find the next update to the Bitcoin Private Donation Treasury. For the last two months, we have primarily spent funds on development, which increased nearly 3% to 20.28% of the total. Of the expenditures made in G&A, approximately 85% were made to the tax firm that we engaged and the other 15% were legal fees. Finally, we recategorized all Partnerships related expenditures into Marketing; previously, Partnerships expenditures were categorized under G&A.

    For more details on what each figure means, please refer to the May update here: https://medium.com/@bitcoinprivate/update-on-the-bitcoin-private-donation-treasury-a4f12d922903



Looks like your connection to Cryptocentral was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.