SEED Token Project - An Independent Bot Economy for a Trusted AI Future 👍 powering the bot economy on blockchain
What is SEED?
SEED is an independent, decentralized marketplace for developers and deployers of conversational user interfaces (CUIs). Our platform provides development tools, intellectual property, and network for deploying front-ends to AI technologies. Blockchain enables us to authenticate CUIs and compensate developers for their creations and contributions.
SEED democratizes AI by offering an open and independent alternative to the monopolies of the few large corporations that currently control CUI and AI technologies, exceeding the proprietary deployments from industry giants.
The SEED token and network are designed to create a thriving economy of conversational interfaces while enabling users to control their personal data. The SEED Token is uniquely designed to support authentication, smart contracts, payments, and ratings in order to reward quality, positive actors in the SEED economy and guard against negative ones.
The SEED Token Project - Introduction
SEED BOt: the seed blockchain demo
We are pleased to share SEED Bot,
a simple chatbot that demonstrates the functionality of the SEED
platform, token and blockchain. This is an important milestone in the
development of the Seed Token Project, and points to a future economy
that promises greater transparency and a conversational user interface
(CUI) marketplace that will compensate all participants more fairly.
Click here to see how SEED Bot writes to the blockchain. You can also ask questions about the SEED Token Project and sign up for our newsletter while you're there.
SEED Bot never writes personal information to the blockchain; it uses
it as a ledger to record license activity as a proof of concept.
ACTR: connecting avatars to speech
Introducing ACTR, a 3D
presentation standard for avatars. It is a method of generating
real-time avatar animation from natural language generation processing
As part of our deep partnership with Botanic, Botanic is
open-sourcing its bot toolkit to supercharge the creation of an industry
standard and power a more fair and trusted bot economy.
an example of the free and open source tools that will make SEED the
world's largest and most trusted app store for bots on the blockchain.
Learn more about ACTR hereon GitHub.
Seed Vault Token Generation Event
The SEED Product Roadmap
Once funded, Seed Vault Ltd. will complete the token development and roll-out,
the network development and roll-out (both alpha and beta versions), the bot store
marketplace, as well as several other projects designed to establish the necessary tools
for SEED to succeed as well as enhanced tools for CUI developers to use to create better
and more sophisticated CUIs, more quickly:
Following funding, Seed Vault Ltd will:
• Make pledged IP available as open-source (both source code and patents)
• Release beta of Bot Store marketplaces for all CUI components
• Release implementation of SEED Platform
• Release final release of Bot Store marketplaces
• Promote CUI marketplaces and tools to developers
• Sponsor challenges (contests) for the creation of other CUI tools and enhancements to
the network, marketplaces, and community
SEED Intellectual Property
In addition to the SEED token, itself, the SEED Platform includes an open-source
license from Botanic Technologies to Seed ault Ltd. for CUI-related frameworks,
patents, source code, content and other IP. These resources are critical to the creation
of a successful CUI community and Botanic Technologies has elected to make these
available under a perpetual Creative Commons license for use by developers and users
of the SEED token and platform. This includes Botanic’s patent covering voice-toblockchain
bridges. This ensures the maximum amount of value for the SEED community
as well as demonstrates Seed Vault’s commitment to enabling the SEED-based CUI
community. Other IP includes:
• Systems For Executing Cryptographically Secure Transactions Using Voice And
Natural Language Processing (Filed march 25, 2015)
• Methods for Developing A Bot-Sourced Knowledgebank Via Social Expert-
Learner Interaction (Filed 2017)
• Systems for Securing Conversations Via Authenticated Bot And Dual-Key Encryption
(Filed July 22, 2017)
• Autonomous Bot Personality Generation And Relationship Management
• Systems and Methods For Vetting And Authenticating The Identity Of An Avatar
• Systems And Methods For An Autonomous Avatar Driver (#11960507)
• Systems And Methods For Managing a Persistent Virtual Avatar With Migrational
Ability (Filed November 11 2014)
• Middleware source & API adapters
• 4 clients source (including Skype, Signal, Messenger, Slack, Kik, etc. and
others for iOS and Android)
• 3 servers source
• Authoring tools source
• 3 ACTR animation libraries (M,F,N of humanoid proportions)
• 2 ACTR animation libraries (M,F,N5665 of humanoid proportions)
• 5 personality templates
The SEED Token Generation Event
The SEED token generation event will commence in Q3 of 2018 for a duration of
approximately 21 days. During this time, SEED tokens, will be available through partner
exchanges. Details of the sale structure will be posted to the seedtoken.io
website well in advance of the sale.
E-Mail: [email protected]