Steem Release Velocity v0.20.5
- Nodes that do not run the RC plugin do not need to upgrade or replay.
- Non-witness nodes that run the RC plugin should generally replay the blockchain.
- Exchanges and private full nodes used exclusively by accounts with large Steem Power balances do not urgently need to upgrade or replay  .
 If you choose not to upgrade, you should re-consider if you notice that transactions submitted to your node seem to frequently get "lost," i.e. not included in blocks. Upgrading to 0.20.5 should fix this issue.
 If you choose not to upgrade, you should re-consider if the accounts broadcasting transactions on your node have low Steem Power or RC. Upgrading to 0.20.5 should fix issues experienced by such accounts.
- To fix these known issues for most accounts, witnesses should upgrade immediately without replaying.
- Witnesses should replay the blockchain to retroactively fix RC of all affected accounts.
- Fix a timing logic issue introduced when removing RC manabar regeneration cap. #2994#2997