XDAC: Build your Decentralized Company
Let's go to continue this blog with other project. First of all, for who missed previous entry, what's a cryptomoney? To be fast and concise, it is a digital medium of exchange. And the next question would be... What's your use? It is also easy to guarantee the security, integrity and balance of your financial statements by means of a network of agents (segmented file transfer or multisource file transfer) that verify (untrust) each other called miners, which are, for the most part, general public and actively protect the network (the web) by maintaining a high rate of algorithm processing, in order to have the opportunity to receive a small tip, which is distributed randomly.
Today there are thousands of coins on the market, already in operation, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc., but there are many thousands more that are about to leave. The former are called cryptocurrencies and can be purchased on many websites such as Coinbase, Localbitcoins, Kraken, etc. The others are the so-called ICO's (Initial Coin Offering), which can be obtained with significant discounts and price runs through small contracts and transfers through Ethereum. But there exist others those that have just been born, which are not even in the ICO phase, which launch campaigns to attract the public attention, these are the Airdrops. With this, we can get thousands of coins for free. I emphasize these because it's a way to win cryptocoins even if the market is as it is. Through this way you never lose money.
However, not all of them are worth it. We have to read well what each project is dedicated to, what is its whitepaper, its qualified advisors, etc. As we all know, blockchain technology has gained popularity due to the hype about cryptocurrencies which has shaken many startups to launch their own cryptocurrencies even without convincing fundamentals. This trend has emerged because new entrants have been more agile in adopting emerging technologies compared to incumbents who are hampered by legacy systems. However, this competitiveness and this advantage enjoyed by the new players may be short-lived, as no economies of scale are taken into account. For this reason, that is why I choose the best of them through an exhaustive study of the main characteristics.
Today, the project I am going to present you is the xDAC, a self-governed platform for creating and managing Decentralized Autonomous Companies.
As a subclass of DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization), xDAC (https://www.xdac.co/) is the way to build a company in a decentralized network with a built-in Proof-of-Work (PoW) intensive mechanism, a comprehensive government and management tools, and a support system for DApps and Autonomous Agents. The xDAC government is regulated by an xDAC platform, designed as a self-sustaining decentralized ecosystem formed by companies motivated to reap the benefits of their success without geographical limitations.
The main goal of xDAC is to encourage developers to create autonomous internal agents who are sophisticated enough to join the company's teams. This will allow customized solutions to be instantly measured internally rather than relying on the services of a third party. Automated agents are paid as team members for performance rather than for subscription models that companies have to pay for even when the service ends up being inefficient.
How it works / Architecture
The principal architecture of xDAC ecosystem can be viewed as several distinct technological layers strategically connected together.
- The first layer is the decentralized smart contract platforms, where EOS is selected as a dynamic blockchain with a large contingency of developers and being the most advanced blockchain platform.
- The second layer is the xDAC Platform, the public’s smart contracts layer which provides an open- sourced implementation of the key components creating not only an environment but the governance for decentralized applications (DApps) and Autonomous Agents to be built on. Within this layer a series of different topics must be placed:
- Each entity must verify its identity
- Governance establishes digital jurisdiction over xDACs created and operated by business owners. It is the most important component of the platform within xDAC companies.
- PoW performance rating
- The third layer is the xDAC Client is a user interface that aggregates all available DApps and Autonomous Agents in one place. The initial plan is to build website and desktop applications for easier interaction with the xDAC Platform. The main DApps features are:
- Company Overview: to maintain xDAC culture across all owners and team members.
- Voting, bylaws and assets: each owner of xDAC issued voting tokens have right to vote for ideas or important company decisions and are able to specify their own bylaws as the rules of an xDAC.
- Team: team members that can work from same or remote locations.
- Project management: it is the productivity DApp that forces leaders to manage their team effectively.
- Wallet: payment processing and digital wallet.
Going into a little more detail about the airdrop, the project gives the opportunity to earn xDAC tokens by perform some social media tasks and doing simple steps from the bounty program explained into their bounty section from webpage. Here (https://www.xdac.co/bounties/) you can access to the link in order to see what are the conditions to become an early xDAC contributor and start acquiring tokens. They send your earn tokens within two weeks.
Doesn't that sound interesting? If you are, you can read their whitepaper here (https://www.xdac.co/docs/xDAC-Whitepaper.pdfhttps://telegram.me/xdacgroup). I hope you liked the post and soon I'll send you new ones.
Price in ICO
1 ETH = 1000 XDAC
During the Token Sale, there is a % bonus structure. The % free bonus is stablished at 45% on Pre-Sale. During ICO will be 4 round: starting at 20 % on ICO round 1 and decreasing by 5% in every round.
Tokens for sale
Bitcointalk username: adriaparcerisas
XDAC Wallet : claudiadria4
Email: [email protected]