Westland Storage: Invest in real estate

• Introduction

Blockchain and Smart Contracts open many doors to new decentralized businesses and eliminates the need for expensive third parties. Many new companies are now working on this technology, and large companies are testing it in closed networks to collaborate directly with each other without the need for intermediaries. 

For that reason, there is a lot of projects that are starting to use this new technology. However, not all of them are worth it. We have to read well what each project is dedicated to, what is its whitepaper, its qualified advisors, etc. As I said, blockchain technology has gained popularity due to the hype about cryptocurrencies which has shaken many startups to launch their own cryptocurrencies even without convincing fundamentals. This trend has emerged because new entrants have been more agile in adopting emerging technologies compared to incumbents who are hampered by legacy systems. However, this competitiveness and this advantage enjoyed by the new players may be short-lived, as no economies of scale are taken into account. 

For this reason, I want to introduce you Westland Storage (WLS), the new investment platform for real estate companies.

Definition

As I said, Westland Storage (https://westlandstorage.com?p=63199) the new investment platform for real estate companies. It is designed to give you the opportunity to become a part owner of some of the best real estate in the world. It also gives you the possibility of buying land per square foot of real estate, as well as obtaining a daily benefit from the leases made.

The company invests in real estate in the most economically attractive regions of the world: North and South America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific Ocean countries. This allows you to divest your investments and minimize the risks of the clients.

Goals

The main goal of Westland Storage is to offer users the possibility to become real estate shareholders around the world. Buy square feet of real estate and get a daily profit from your lease. In addition, it also aims to offer its clients the possibility of getting rid of the current risks in the real estate market, assuming all the duties and responsibilities.

Ecosystem

TechnologyDescription
    Captura de pantalla 2018-10-12 a les 18.23.44.png

How it works?

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-12 a les 18.23.12.png
    Representation
    WLS acquire real estate and rent it. 
    And the part of the benefits is paid in the form of daily dividends, which amount to 1% of the investment.
    The DiceLandTM technology allows you to equate 1 square foot of real estate to $ 1. 
    In this way, the customers of the company can decide for themselves how many square feet they want to buy.

Benefits

The WLS investment strategy allows you to create an insurance fund. This fund serves as a guarantee of security for the funds of the investors and for the constant growth of the company and, therefore, the clients receive lifetime benefits.

Bounty program

The project gives the opportunity to earn Westland Storage Tokens performing some social media tasks and doing simple steps from the bounty program explained into the following Webpage here (https://westlandstorage.com/bounty?p=63199), where you can access the link in order to see what are the conditions to become an early WLS contributor and start acquiring tokens.

Do not forget to visit their Webpage (https://westlandstorage.com/)!

Bounty Webpage Example

Tokenomics

WLS token is ERC 20 standard and will be available for storage and transfer on all wallets and exchanges that support this standard.

Author Details

Email: [email protected]

Telegram username: @clauming

BTT Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1870482

Ethereum address: 0xC6AB45541006D53D31E25b41c7d245c5Ad99BF71

• $10,000 per month and this is not the limit. Everyone can do it!

Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I want to share my feedback about WestLand Storage and tell you what I was able to achieve. Now I earn more than $10,000 a month and you can earn as much.

In general, I am not an expert in the world of investments, not an economist or a financier, and I don't possess the knowledge that would allow me to successfully invest my savings and live off dividends. At least I used to think so, but having met WestLand Storage, I parted ways with my prejudices. 

Read the Elizabeth's story to know how can you do it! Link

Looks like your connection to Cryptocentral was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.