Burstcoin (BURST) Release Wallet BRS 2.2.7 "Eschaton"
Final enhancement release on top of BRS 2.2.6
sha256sum of burstcoin-2.2.7.zip: 3fd84d68207d5bdcf429c9f43cbb450f84780a2b06abff55784262dff5a30bc5
- fat block forging for specific situations (emergency/spam, sponsored mass-airdrops) Wallet has a 400 block TTL (time-to-live) in this mode
- will talk only to 2.2.6 or later - only these versions provide a full-scale spam protection in both (push & pull) UT transfer modes (CIP17). Please get rid of pre-2.2.6 versions which can be abused for spam reflection attacks.
- clean peer from peers list if it cannot be fed UTs (peer probably went offline). Keeps up a healthy peers list. (@rico666)
- Reward recipient assignment in UI should work now (fix-fix from blankey1337)
- Test API "This request is only accepted using POST!" Fix (@Brabantian)
Well, that's it folks! Enjoy!