BtcEx (BXC) an ecosystem of cryptocurrency transactions, leveraged trading, ICO listings and P2P lending
The success of an exchange resides in three primary factors:
1. Providing traders with a stable, high-performance, and a deep liquidity platform that
meets their needs.
2. Stable banking solution allowing for quick and convenient storage and transfer.
3. Safety and security to reduce hacking attacks and to take into account all customer service
BtcEX’s goal is to re-join the cryptocurrency space with a current Top 10 market cap of
approximately $22.3 Billion USD. This includes spot exchanges, derivatives, ICO listings and P2P
lending. Cryptocurrency daily volumes have exploded from $100 million USD a year ago to around
$16 billion USD, today. That’s only set to increase – yet there are only about 170 active
cryptocurrencies exchange platforms taking advantage of this explosive growth worldwide. In
January 2018, it was reported that major exchanges were signing up more than 100,000 new
users each day.
BtcEX Business Model
Revenue will be generated in four methods:
1. Trading commission. 0.2% on every transaction.
2. Transfer fees. Flat transfer fee of 0.3%, minimum 30 USD/EUR.
3. Cryptocurrency transfer fee 0.0004 BTC, 0.009 ETH, 0.001 LTC, 0.1 XRP, 0.0004 BCH, 0.01
ETC, 0.001 Zcash, 0.01 Dash, Free for NEO, Free for EOS.
4. ICO token listing fee of $50,000 up to $500,000 USD (depending on BtcEX market share)
• Ultra-light, user-friendly web-based platform
• KYC (Know Your Customer), two-factor authentication, email notifications, wallets
and account management embedded within the platform
• Interactive charts with multiple indicators and drawing options available
BtcEX Matching Engine
• Matching engine with a capacity of 1 million orders per second
• Market, Limit and Stop orders available
• Web-application to manage user exchange wallets
• Advanced security measures (additional passwords, withdrawal limits, VPN access)
• Automatic generation and allocation of public addresses for deposits
• REST, Websocket and FIX API
• Secure and efficient architecture
• Easy key generation from clients’ accounts
API-driven architecture enables easy integration of
• Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
• Know Your Customer (KYC)
• Payment Gateway
• Bank Integration
• Transfer / Storage
● Interactive charts with indicators and drawing options
● Market watch with lists of all available instruments (currencies)
● Storage / transfer options in each cryptocurrency and in select FIAT currencies (wallet
functionality for FIAT currencies will not be available until a required FSA license is
issued to BtcEX)
● Transfer history
● Live order book
● Limit, Market and Stop orders
● 2 Factor authentication and notification settings
● Display of active orders / cancelled orders / transaction history
● Crypto wallets integrated with exchange / storage of the coins
● REST, Websocket API
Liquidity is key to retain customers that want to buy & sell at any time & any price. Our technical
partners will provide a liquidity remarketer solution that can immediately route 40% of all daily
BTC/USD volume with the possibility to expand to other cryptocurrencies like ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS,
LTC, DASH, NEO & ETC. Liquidity is sourced from major global exchanges, some of which are listed
Our remarketer solution enables the BtcEX exchange to have a fully-populated, live, and dynamic
order book across a variety of digital asset markets. It will contain the following features:
• Always-active order book
• Working historical charts
• Cross-FX remarketing
The remarketer software will automate market making on the exchange and will also duplicate
orders from leading exchanges to BtcEX. Remarketed depth, thresholds, and the equation to
upcharge orders will also be able to be customized.
The software will be able to source liquidity from the deepest digital asset order books.
• Support any currency pairs (Cross-FX conversion available)
• Access 3rd party exchanges like Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Kraken, Poloniex and Coinbase Pro
• Smart order routing
• Make a return on arbitrage opportunities across exchanges
• Risk management for a select range of market conditions
We will provide prompt, user-friendly customer service that will include communications on
Telegram, email and live chat support within office hours.
● Exchange data is safeguarded by layered architecture, insulating all customer assets and
● Complete hosting solution secured by biometrics. Robust risk management servers can
also be hosted also in other data centers.
● Exchange backup data is located in an independent secondary data center.
● All exchange data is replicated and backed up in real-time. The entire process has been
described at length in the Company Security Policy.
● Exchange database is replicated on multiple servers instantly. It is a distributed database
hosted on several nodes, which prevents data loss, if one server is damaged.
● Every software update is delivered only after extensive testing processes described by
Company Security Policy and an audit provided by at least 2 Senior System Architects.
● All website data is transmitted via encrypted Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections
● Anti-DDoS services installed on servers.
● +95% cryptocurrency stored offline.
● Additional withdrawal confirmation can be implemented after a given number of
transactions or given volume of transactions
● Global exchange wallet is hosted in an internal network through VPN’s.
BtcEX will register in Estonia to obtain a full license (wallet & trade with fiat) to provide a spot
exchange to BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, ETC, EOS, LTC, NEO, DSH & ZEC with USD. The ICO token listing
service will also be admitting approved projects looking to join the token economy.
Note: BtcEX has the right to determine the structure and jurisdiction of the business following
the Token Sale. BtcEX may be decided to incorporate a separate company or several companies
in Estonia or in another jurisdiction, to serve as the operating company (platform operator) or
fulfil other functions. In case of choosing another jurisdiction, licensing requirements would be
fulfilled in accordance with the requirements applying in the relevant jurisdiction.
BtcEX Leverage Platform
BtcEX Leverage Platform provides trading Cryptocurrencies with leverage up to 2.5x. The
platform offers BCH, BTC, DSH, ETC, ETH, LTC, NEO, XRP, EOS & ZEC pairs to trade. It also allows
customers to open long & short positions and enables opportunities to the market, advanced
technical analysis, flexible trading system, as well as mobile trading applications.
Market and pending orders, instant execution, tick charts, and trading history are just some of
the flexible and convenient tools that will be available for users.
● Stats: Open, High, Low, 52 Week High, 52 Week Low, Volume, Market Cap.
● Market Orders: Buy or Sell orders being executed immediately at current market prices.
● Pending Orders: show pending order status using limit order.
● Positions showing amount of Tokens, Avg. Cost, Token Value and Portfolio %, Today’s
Return of Amount and %, and Total Return of Amount and %.
● Margin showing Volatility Status, Initial Margin %, Maintenance Margin % and Buying
Power for Cryptocurrencies.
● Listings Date shows Token Listing Date, Price in USD and ROI %.
● Portfolio Value shows Net Value, Buying Power, and purchase amount.
● Charts showing Token Name, Market Price, 24 Hours % Change and Charts by 1D, 1W,
1M, 3M, 1Y, 5Y and All.
The BtcEX Leverage Platform launch will be postponed until receipt of the FSA license.
There are approximately 170 competitor cryptocurrency exchanges. Around 100,000 new users
are attempting to join cryptocurrency exchanges each day and they are experiencing long delays
in signing up and being on-boarded and verified. In January 2018, several US exchanges stopped
taking on new customers after the enormous demand overloaded their systems. BtcEX has
conducted a detailed study of three competing exchanges: Bitfinex, Bitstamp and Coinsuper.
These exchanges provide similar service in exchanging cryptocurrencies with fiat money
USD/EUR, similar to BtcEX. The world’s number 4 exchange, as of July 2018 is Bitfinex. It now has
4.8 million users that trade an average of $147.50 per day (as surveyed throughout July 2018).
This generates revenues of approximately $2,124,000 per day equating to almost $780 million in
annual revenue with their current maker & taker fees at 0.1% or 0.2%.
Bitstamp is the No.20 exchange in the world and is considerably more profitable than Binance,
despite half as many users (3 million) and half the 24-hour trade volume. This is because
Bitstamp’s higher fee of 0.25% sees the exchange bring in an annual revenue of $657,000,000.
Coinsuper, launched in February of 2018, is further down the list in terms of popularity and is
ranked at No.24 by CoinMarketCap. The exchange will generate approximately $21,900,000 this
year with a $60 daily average user volume. Coinsuper has a million users and is adding 166,000
new users each month.
BtcEX Coin (BXC) & Token Sale
The BtcEX coin (BXC) is a utility token that individuals can use to receive a discount on
trade commissions. On the BtcEX spot exchange and the BtxEX leverage platform, the
discount will be:
1st year: 50%
2nd year: 35%
3rd year: 20%
4th year: 10%
5th year: no discount
http://www.btcex.pro/ and https://bxlend.com/
Every quarter, BtcEX will re-purchase BXC and destroy that supply, this activity will
continue until BtcEX purchases 50% of the total BXC token supply. The re-purchase of
BXC may or may not occur and is at the full discretion of BtcEX. Investors should not
have any expectation and will not have any guarantee on the re-purchase volume or
that the re-purchase will take place.
“Proof of Stake mining” feature is applied on BXC. This is not real mining. Verified active
users who hold a certain amount of BXC will receive daily distributions of BXC.
“Proof of Knowledge mining” is an innovative feature on BXC. This is also not real mining.
It is a service that allows ICO projects to distribute airdrops/bounties tokens to our BXC
holders. Verified users who hold a certain amount of BXC can pay to participate in
“Proof of Knowledge mining”. The users earn their “block reward” by answering
multiple choice questions about the project/blockchain/cryptocurrency accurately and
BXC holders are eligible to vote for the next cryptocurrency to be listed on BtcEX for
free every month.
BtcEX users can contribute to qualified ICO’s on BtcEX with BXC.
BtcEX users can follow the signals of the top profitable traders on BtcEX by paying a fee
The BtcEX spot exchange plans to register in Estonia to apply for fully licensed spot trading and
ICO listing services. The BtcEX Token Sale will run from 00:00 UTC+8 on December 15, 2018 to
00:00 UTC +8 on April 8, 2019 unless a cap of $5,000,000 USD (in ETH equivalent) or 30,000,000
BXC is sold.
BtcEX Token (BXC) is an Ethereum-based ERC20 utility token. 50,000,000 BXC tokens will be
minted and distributed during the Token Sale; no further tokens will be issued and will be
tradeable on the BtcEX cryptocurrency exchange.
The BXC token sale contains two parts; a pre-sale and public sale.
Total supply is 50,000,000 BXC.
30,000,000 BXC will be sold during the sale.
10% (5,000,000 BXC) will be available during the pre-sale and 50% (25,000,000 BXC) will be
available during the public-sale.
24% (12,000,000 BXC) will be used for user incentives on the platform; this will be distributed to
active users over time.
12% (6,000,000 BXC) will be locked and set aside for the development team. 1,500,000 BXC will
be released each year over a period of 4 years. This incentivizes the team to build and launch the
BtcEX platform, the BtcEX leverage platform, and provide customers a quality user experience.
The pre-sale of BXC tokens runs from December 15, 2018 to January 10, 2019.
A minimum contribution of $10,000 is required to participate and the maximum contribution is
$100,000. Both numbers are equivalent in Ethereum.
Please note that for all pre-sale participants, there is a lock-up period of 6 months from the date
the Token Sale is completed.
The pre-sale discount schedule is as follows:
● From $10,000 to $25,000: 30%
● From $25,000 to $50,000: 35%
● From $50,000 to $100,000: 40%
The public-sale of BXC tokens runs from February 8, 2019 to April 8, 2019.
During the public sale, there will be discounts for rewarding early participation. The discount
rate depends on how early one participates and can be seen below.:
• February 8, 2019 – February 17, 2019 : 20% discount
• February 18, 2019 – February 27, 2019 : 15% discount
• February 28, 2019 – March 9, 2019 : 10% discount
• March 10, 2019 – March 19, 2019 : 5% discount
• March 20, 2019 – March 29, 2019 : 2.5% discount
• March 30, 2019 – April 8, 2019: No discount
BXC tokens not purchased during the Token Sale will not be destroyed (‘burned’). If the BtcEX
token sale does not reach the soft cap of $1,000,000 at the completion, there will be two courses
1. If more than 80% of the soft cap funds are raised, the sale will be extended an additional
2. If less than 80% of the soft cap funds are raised, all funds contributed, excluding
Token name BtcEX Coin (BXC)
Token type ERC20
Wallet ERC20 address (Ethereum)
Token total supply 50,000,000 BXC
Available in pre-sale 5,000,000 BXC (10%)
Available in public sale 25,000,000 BXC (50%)
Reserved for user incentives 12,000,000 BXC (24%)
Development team 6,000,000 BXC (12%)
Advisors 1,000,000 BXC (2%)
Bounty campaign 1,000,000 BXC (2%)
Pre-sale period Dec 15, 2018- Jan 10, 2019
Pubic sale period Feb 8, 2019 - Apr 8, 2019
Price 1 BXC = $0.25 USD
Accepted currencies Only ETH will be accepted
Min Transaction Amount 0.1 ETH
Max Transaction Amount $100,000 USD value to ETH
Soft cap $1,000,000 USD
Hard cap $5,000,000 USD