EOS Mega Update 17: EOSX, MEOS, vRAM, REX, Houbi EOS, BitFinex, eosDAC, FastHero, 13 Prizes Giveaway
Topics & Timestamps:
⚫ (1:40-) I'll be doing some free give-aways later in this video.
⚫ (2:28-) San Francisco trip to EOS workshop.
⚫ (3:55-) Block.one created a trademark for their social app & Decentralized exchange - https://www.reddit.com/r/eos/comments...
⚫ (5:56-) My EOS account ColinTCrypto is now an EOS voting proxy.
Criteria for selecting BPs: Technical competence, community contributions, community communication, doing what's best for EOS long-term, and geographical distribution away from other BPs. My proxy on the AlohaEOS proxy page: https://www.alohaeos.com/vote/proxy/c...
⚫ (7:50-) REX Update (testing done by EOS Authority) https://eosauthority.com/blog/REX_pro...
⚫ (9:19-) EOSFinex beta targeted for 15 Feb release! (and for sure in Q1) https://twitter.com/paoloardoino/stat...
⚫ (10:19-) New vRAM:
• Launch of the DAPP Network. Unlimited data storage solution called vRAM and an SDK for devs.
• How vRAM works and how it will solve the extreme consumption and cost of RAM for developers.:
• Brock says Bancor, Liquid EOS and Dapp Tokens have a scaling solution for Ram/CPU issues to be released in Feb 2019. 12:00 mark in this video:
⚫ (16:03-) https://www.eosdividends.com/ - A site that helps users make decisions about which EOS dApps to invest in order to receive maximum passive income in the form of dividend payouts.
⚫ (18:08-) eosDAC - Andrew Furmanczyk from eosDAC gave me an update. 15% of tokens need to vote to launch the on-chain eosDAC governance! - https://members.eosdac.io
Steps to do so: 1. Agree to constitution (use Scatter), 2. vote for some custodians. That’s it!
⚫ (21:55-) Lost private keys update. They have been meeting weekly and this is their 3rd meeting. Progress being made. https://medium.com/@eosnationbp/eos-l...
⚫ (22:50-) CryptoLions block producer page shows “blocks missed”. Compare which BPs have missed the most blocks and which have missed the fewest blocks. BPs who miss many blocks should not be in the top 21.
⚫ (25:00-) EOS token site, like "coin market cap"
⚫ (26:31-) Crypt0 says EOS feels like the "Netscape" moment for crypto.
⚫ (29:08-) Dapp usage is increasing year-to-year across all platforms.
⚫ (30:26-) EOSq http://www.eosq.app
⚫ (31:35-) EOS Studio https://www.eosstudio.io/
⚫ (33:35-) If you watched this far, you will now learn how to enter my free EOS lapel pin giveaway:
1. “Like” this YouTube video.
2. Write a comment in the comment section of this video, including your Twitter handle.
3. Add me on Twitter if you haven’t already (@ColinTCrypto)
4. One week from the time of the upload of this video, I will pick 13 users at random from the comment section who have provided their Twitter handle & followed my instructions. I'll send them a direct message on Twitter notifying them that they are the winner. I can only send you a direct message if you’ve added me on Twitter.
NOTE: USA and Canada recipients only, due to shipping costs and restrictions.