[ANN][HALLOWEEN COIN] [X11] – USE SCHEME OF REWARDS AND EARN MORE
THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO CURRENCY
Imagine someone who looks exactly like you, acts like you, thinks like you, and speaks like you, but who is not conscious at all.On the ‘yes’ side are those who believe that it really is possible to have two functionally equivalent systems, one of which is conscious while the other is unconscious.
So we see same thing in Halloween also, one side is "FEAR" while the other side is "FUN".
Now a days fear is increasing among the investors to invest in a new crypto currency due to increase in scams. Halloween is a combination of fear and fun, leave aside your fear and give Halloween a try it shall be a lot of fun with rewards, bounties, dividends and many more
HISTORY OF HALLOWEEN
Halloween history is one of mystery and intrigue, the story of Halloween’s past has been passed down through generations. Traditions and adaptations of ancient ceremonies and superstitions have evolved into the holiday we know and love today. We’ll explore the history of Halloween in various forms, and unlock the dark secrets of this ancient holiday.
Halloween is a holiday celebrated on the night of October 31. The word Halloween is a shortening of All Hallows’ Evening also known as Hallowe’en or All Hallows’ Eve.
Traditional activities include trick-or-treating, bonfires, costume parties, visiting “haunted houses” and carving jack-o-lanterns. Irish and Scottish immigrants carried versions of the tradition to North America in the nineteenth century. Other western countries embraced the holiday in the late twentieth century including Ireland, the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom as well as of Australia and New Zealand.
WHY WE NEED HALLOWEEN AS CRYPTO COMMODITY
THE CRYPTO WITH ECHO FUTURES :
Through Bitcoin we have learned that even in the case of digitally mined resource an ecosystem is built around mining. These miners and companies that enables them, have an investments in ecosystem and commodity. They aim to invest time, money and resources into work that results in a profitable sale of the commodity.
So we Halloween system is following same ethic as a wanted crypto like Bitcoin. Halloween will be a reserve commodity with Proof Of Stake will continue to be the near costless decentralized currency. The currency reserve roles are incentivized with lower fee of sending and slower block times, which enables stable, secure mining.
SO HALLOWEEN WILL BE RESERVE COMMODITY LIKE BITCOIN IN COMING DAYS.
Coin name: Halloween
PoW algo: X11
block time: 30sec
Last PoW :5184000 (5 years of mining)
Coin age max :unlimited
Pos intrest :10%
Configure Your Miners
stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:3041 -u YOUR WALLET -p x
Port: 3040, Diff: 0.1 Port: 3041, Diff: 0.3 Port: 3042, Diff: 0.5
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE (to buy goods using Halloween coins and with bitcoins
1. It’s obvious that we all like bounties and rewards. We feel special when we are rewarded and it gives more pleasure when rewarded with alt coins. We hereby present you the first ever crypto currency dedicated for bounties and rewards as HALLOWEEN COIN.
This is a lottery based winning scheme. Initial price of HALLOWEEN shall be 35 sats. Members can buy coins from us by sending btc and the minimum buy shall be for 0.1btc and after sending btc you shall receive your coins and you will be eligible for the lottery competition which shall last until the coin is listed on exchanges or 5days which is earlier. The winner shall receive 1million Halloween coins. Depending on the number of participants we shall choose winners. More the participants more shall be the winners. A video shall be posted on how we decided the winners
Bitcoin address: 16kesSu3xvVoF393bHgPnGZZ8xJhVVBMw3
2.If you don’t want to participate in the lottery program. You shall be rewarded 15% bonus of your purchase as a reward.
3.Every investor who participates in scheme1 or scheme2 shall be given a unique referral code and for your referral you shall be rewarded 5% bonus on your referral coin purchase.
4.Follow us on twitter retweet our posts and send a pm here for 200 Halloween coins reward.
5.We shall be listed on one popular exchange soon and shall apply for voting in another exchanges and each vote shall be rewarded suitably which shall be announced later.
6.Translation is a skill and it must be rewarded suitably. Translation bounties shall be 2000 Halloween coins.
7.If you trust our goal and our project and if you have the mettle for taking us to maximum people through marketing we welcome you.PM us your ideas and best one shall be rewarded suitably. Any supporting ideas, strategies for the benefit of investors and growth of the coin shall be rewarded PM us for anything.
Major part of the funds accumulated through scheme sale of coins shall be utilized for buybacks and future rewards.We have chosen POS algorithm particularly because you can earn more by staking your coins and no need of extra work. Many more exciting rewards shall be announced on HALLOWEEN DAY.
Requires a full translation.
Translations - 2000 HALLO
Russian - Reserved [nPuBeT]
Chinese - Unreserved
Indonesian - Reserved [Henisusan]
Filipino - Reserved [Coin_trader]
Germany - Unreserved
Dutch - Unreserved
Spanish – Reserved [freemind1]
Indian - Unreserved
Japanese - Unreserved
French - Unreserved
Greek - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631869.msg16414581#msg16414581 [killerjoegreece][PAID]
Portuguese - Reserved[ShooterXD]
PM me your address.
We determine our success based upon number of satisfied and happy investors. In today’s world ironically the shortest life span is for the crypto currencies which are newly launched. We shall rewrite this making this prestigious coin powered with longevity.
HalloweenCoin [HALLO] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/HALLO/BTC
HalloweenCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/HALLO
/ __\___ (_)_ __ / __\ |__ ___ ___| | _____ _ __
/ / / _ \| | '_ \ / / | '_ \ / _ \/ __| |/ / _ \ '__|
/ /__| (_) | | | | / /___| | | | __/ (__| < __/ |
\____/\___/|_|_| |_\____/|_| |_|\___|\___|_|\_\___|_|
v0.0.3 September 2016 | http://www.fuzzbawls.pw
Creating temp folder to clone remote repository...
-= Repository Information =-
Number of commits: 5
Last commit date: Fri, Sep 30, 2016 8:54:29 AM
Days since last commit: 3.30 Days
-= Build System Information =-
Build Type: QMAKE/Makefile
Build Version: 22.214.171.124
Qt Bin: Halloween-qt
Daemon Bin: halloweend
-= Coin Specifications =-
Coin Name: Halloween
Client Version: 126.96.36.199
Client Name: /Satoshi:188.8.131.52/
Default P2P Port: 35727
Default PRC Port: 35718
-= Coin Information Checks =-
Matching P2PPORT in init documentation: [OK]
Matching RPCPORT in init documentation: [OK]
Build & Client Version Match: [OK]
-= Library Version Compliance Checks =-
Miniupnpc v1.9 (API 14): [!!]
OpenSSL v1.0.1k+ (Strict DER Signatures): [!!]
Boost v1.58+ (boost::get): [OK]
-= Security Standards Checks =-
Free of IRC related files: [!!]
IRC based peer fetching: [!!]
Contains signature malleability patch (PPCoin): [!!]
-= Connectivity Checks =-
Contains unique ClientName: [!!]
Contains DNS seeder addresses: [**]
Contains Hex-Encoded seeder addresses: [OK]
Has at least ONE default connection method: [**]
Number of Hex-Encoded Seeds: 39
Listing Hex-Encoded seed addresses...
* 0xdf4bd379 (184.108.40.206) [!!]
* 0x7934d29b (220.127.116.11) [!!]
* 0x26bc02ad (18.104.22.168) [!!]
* 0x7ab743ad (22.214.171.124) [!!]
* 0x0ab3a7bc (126.96.36.199) [!!]
* 0x375ab5bc (188.8.131.52) [!!]
* 0xc90b1617 (184.108.40.206) [!!]
* 0x5352fd17 (220.127.116.11) [!!]
* 0x5efc6c18 (18.104.22.168) [!!]
* 0xccdc7d18 (22.214.171.124) [!!]
* 0x443d9118 (126.96.36.199) [!!]
* 0x84031b18 (188.8.131.52) [!!]
* 0x347c1e18 (184.108.40.206) [!!]
* 0x86512418 (220.127.116.11) [!!]
* 0xfcfe9031 (18.104.22.168) [!!]
* 0xdb5eb936 (22.214.171.124) [!!]
* 0xef8d2e3a (126.96.36.199) [!!]
* 0xcf51f23c (188.8.131.52) [!!]
* 0x18ab663e (184.108.40.206) [!!]
* 0x36e0df40 (220.127.116.11) [!!]
* 0xde48b641 (18.104.22.168) [!!]
* 0xad3e4e41 (22.214.171.124) [!!]
* 0xd0f32b44 (126.96.36.199) [!!]
* 0x09733b44 (188.8.131.52) [!!]
* 0x6a51f545 (184.108.40.206) [!!]
* 0xe593ef48 (220.127.116.11) [!!]
* 0xc5f5ef48 (18.104.22.168) [!!]
* 0x96f4f148 (22.214.171.124) [!!]
* 0xd354d34a (126.96.36.199) [!!]
* 0x36206f4c (188.8.131.52) [!!]
* 0xceefe953 (184.108.40.206) [!!]
* 0x50468c55 (220.127.116.11) [!!]
* 0x89d38d55 (18.104.22.168) [!!]
* 0x65e61a5a (22.214.171.124) [!!]
* 0x16b1b95d (126.96.36.199) [!!]
* 0x702b135e (188.8.131.52) [!!]
* 0x0f57245e (184.108.40.206) [!!]
* 0xdaab5f5f (220.127.116.11) [!!]
* 0xba15ef63 (18.104.22.168) [!!]
Number of DNS Seeds: 1
Listing DNS Seed addresses...
* 22.214.171.124 [OK]
-= OS Specific Checks =-
Mac OS X Native Notification Support: [!!]
Mac OS X Deployment Script: [!!]
Mac OS X Application Icon: [!!]
Mac OS X Dock Icon Menu (Qt5): [!!]
Windows Deployment Script: [**]
* At least one DNS seeder addresses is improperly formatted.
* DNS Seeders should be full hostnames and not IP addresses.
* IRC based peer fetching has long since been depreciated!
* Developer should remove it and use DNS Seeding instead.
* Windows deployment script is using an incorrect name!
* Deployment build won't have the correct metadata!
* Windows deployment sript is using an incorrect version!
* Deployment build won't have the correct metadata!
Results should be manually verified and you should NOT rely
on any automated scripts (including this one) before running
or compiling any crypto wallet.