Bitwalking GENERATE MONEY BY WALKING

• With bitwalking, you can generate money by walking.
    A step is worth the same value for everyone -
    no matter who you are, or where you are.

What we’re creating is a new way to participate in the world. A technology that walks with us, that recognizes our human value. A new global currency generated by each of us, for all of us

http://www.bitwalking.com/

There’s something you’ve done better than anyone else. In fact it’s something that no one - but you - will ever be able to do. The question is: what are you going to do with it?

At this point in time - with new technologies, with human knowledge and experience - the progress made today should include all. Specifically, down to our core, we believe in something simple: everyone should have the freedom, and ability, to make money.

Yet despite valiant efforts, inequality around the world continues to grow. Despite valiant efforts, real progress has not occurred on the scale that we all deserve.

From all of this, Bitwalking was born. Your steps convert into digital currency; a step is worth the same value for everyone - no matter who you are, or where you are.

What we’re creating is a new way to participate in the world. A technology that walks with us, that recognizes our human value. A new global currency generated by each of us, for all of us.

We’re so excited to share this with you. So let’s take this next step together - in all of our own directions.

Money won’t create success,
    the freedom to make it will.

— Nelson Mandela

Get Bitwalking for Android

Tap into your account

With the Bitwalking app you can generate Walking Dollars (W$) with every step you make.

The mining process was designed to work almost on any Android phone allowing people all over the world to start generating currency.

The app acts as your interface to the Bitwalking network allowing you to manage your account and operate directly from your phone.

Beta Program

http://www.bitwalking.com/beta/

Help make the next releases of Bitwalking our best yet. As a member of the Bitwalking Beta Program, you can take part in shaping Bitwalking by test-driving pre-release versions and letting us know what you think.

As a member of the Bitwalking Beta Program, you’ll be able to enroll your device to access the Bitwalking public betas. Public beta members get special access to the Bitwalking Beta Feedback system. When you come across an issue that needs addressing, send your report directly via the Feedback system.

Bitwalking in News

FAQ:

Q: How does it work?
    A: Our technology converts human movement to currency.

Q: I am paid to walk?
    A: No, you generate money on your own. We provide the platform to make that happen.

Q: Is this technology free?
    A: Yes

Q: Can I generate money also by running?
    A: Yes

Q: Where can I spend my Walking Dollars (W$)?
    A: You can spend W$ at the Bitwalking Store, with our third party partners, and trade W$ with other users.

Q: Can I accumulate money?
    A: Yes. Your W$ accumulate each day and remain in your account until transferred or spent.

Q: Can I transfer my Walking Dollars?
    A: You can instantly transfer funds to anyone, anywhere.

Q: Is this secure?
    A. You’ll have complete control of your money and enjoy security features from both the cryptocurrency world and centralized management.

Q: OK. How do I join?
    A: Download the Bitwalking App here and sign-up.

Q: iOS version?
    A: Bitwalking will support more platforms as we move forward. Join our Beta Program to be the first.

More answers here