CRYPTIPLIER.com - MULTIPLY (2x) OVER 50 CRYPTO CURRENCIES - 5% REF COMMISSION

• Welcome to Cryptiplier.com. Cryptiplier is an online investment firm that was established by a group of experienced crypto currency experts. Our team specializes in the field of forex and altcoin trading allowing us to earn consistent interest on our clients investments. The Cryptiplier Investment System allows our investors to earn up to 100% interest (2x) in 100 hours, and accepts over 50 Crypto Currencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and many more listed below. We also offer a 5% Affiliate Program to those who wish to promote the service in exchange for a commission. You do not have to be an investor in order to take advantage of our 5% Referral Program!

What makes Cryptiplier better than the rest?
    • Over 50 Crypto Currencies Accepted
    • 2 Plans - 100% in 100 Hours or 5% in 20 Hours
    • Unique and Custom Built Platform
    • DDoS Protected and SSL Secured
    • Instant and Automatic Payments
    • 24/7 Live On-site Support
    • 2Auth Account Security
    • 5% Referral Commission

Cryptiplier.com Accepts the following currencies:

FAQ

1. What is Cryptiplier?
    Cryptiplier is an online investment firm that was established by a group of experienced crypto currency experts. Our team specializes in the field of forex and altcoin trading allowing us to earn consistent interest on our clients investments.

2. Is Cryptiplier a real investment platform?
    Yes, Cryptiplier is a working investment platform that allows crypto currency investors to multiply their crypto currencies with the power of our unique business concept.

3. How does it work?
    All funds that are deposited into Cryptiplier are collected and entrusted with us. A very skilled and experienced group of traders utilize all invested funds into various proven strategies that allow us to achieve a stable profit every day. We work to increase our clients investments while witholding excess capital to continue the growth and development of the Cryptiplier platform.

4. When are investors paid?
    Once an investors deposit has been accepted and confirmed by the respective network, the timer will begin for the duration of the deposits life. Once the timer comes to an end, the investment return is instantly sent to the investors set payout address. Once it is paid, the payout will be listed in the payouts ledger.

5. How is interest calculated?
    Interest is calculated based on various performance tests carried out before the site was officially launched. What we offer is to be considered completely stable based on a series of tests ran to make sure every day the promised ROI can be achieved, and enough profit is made for the future development of the firm.

6. Can I make more than one investment?
    Yes, you may make more than one investment to the deposit address that has been provided to you as long as the minimum/maximum and guidelines are followed throughout the process.

7. Is this guaranteed and are all deposits secured?
    All funds entrusted within Cryptiplier are stored in trading accounts and if not being utilized, cold storage wallets that are inaccessible to any third party. As well as this, Cryptiplier guarantees 99% uptime with our top of the range SSL security and DDoS protection.

8. How long does it take for my deposit to appear on site?
    All deposits take one confirmation on their respective currency network. Once it is confirmed, the deposit is added to the public investment ledger and the interest period begins.

9. Can I refer myself?
    No, Users who refer themselves are not eligible to receive affiliate commission.

10. I have a question that is not listed here?
    All further questions can be answered in the click of a button. Simply press the “contact us” button in the bottom right corner of the site, and we will attend to your query as soon as possible.