Decred Evolution {Dcrstats} Service for easy Proof-of-Stake mining

• What is Dcrstats Evolution

The main goal of this project is to provide users easy access to Proof-of-Stake mining in Decred, which won't require any technical skills and won't be time-consuming.

As for today, PoS in Decred gives impressive profit up to +5% per month. However, due to nature of Proof-of-Stake in Decred, it is quite complex for new investors to enter this market.

In the Dcrstats Evolution service any user and investor can start Proof-of-Stake mining with a very little effort. We have for you secure, simple and comfortable solution for PoS:

• Mobile application, which you can use for managing your funds and PoS-strategy just in few clicks;
    • Cross-platform GUI wallet
    • Secure internal Dcrstats Exchange where you can exchange your DCR or tokens 24/7

If you are new to Proof-of-Stake in Decred, the only thing you need to do is just to deposit some amount of DCR and we will start buying and re-buying tickets for you.

Of course, there are many profs also for existing stake-miners: you don't need to spend time for trying to get the best price and rebuy tickets every few days. We will do our best to increase your monthly profit in the auto-mode.

Projects

Dcrstats Evolution contain five different projects:

Project

Description

Proof-of-Stake Service

The Core and most profitable part of the project, which gives to PoS-miners a profit from +5% to +10% every month; that's why you are here.

Mobile application

The main goal is to provide to investors a tool for a simple control of their funds.

Crypto Exchange

The DCR / BTC exchange, where investors will be also able to sell their Evolution Fund Tokens.

Desktop Wallet

The cross-platform GUI wallet with the feature of '1-click' StakePool mining.

Prediction Market

The Augur-like service. In few words it is a betting website where every user can bet against another one using

Roadmap

Announce

16 November, 2016

Proof-of-Stake Service

30 November, 2016

Mobile application

December, 2016

Crypto Exchange

Q1 2017

Desktop Wallet

Q2 2017

Prediction Market

Q3-Q4 2017

FAQ

Q: What will happen to my invested funds?

All the funds stay yours forever. We will just use them for the Proof-of-Stake mining. You will be able to withdraw any spendable (not locked in tickets for 5 months) amount back to your private address or exchange.

Q: How will the Proof-of-Stake Service work?

Any user can deposit DCR and we will start automatically buy and re-buy tickets for him. Our stakepool will manage the voting process, while the Dcrstats Evolution software will be responsible for automatic purchasing, deposits and withdrawals.

Q: Can I set my own PoS-mining strategy?

Yes, of course! We will always try to find the best price and the fee for you, however, you can set your max ticket price, max ticket fee, auto-withdrawal address etc. PoS-mining in our fund is as easy as few clicks.

Q: What is your interest?

All tickets will be handled by the Dcrstats Stakepool, which charge a small 5% fee from the ticket reward (~ 0.08 DCR / 1 ticket)

Q: Why do I want to participate in the BETA testing?

All investors who join the project during BETA-testing will receive free Evolution Fund Tokens (eth-based token). We will pay dividends from the service fees to all token holders (yep, additional profit to your PoS). You will be also able to sell your tokens in the Dcrstats Exchange. It will be similar to the Decred Airdrop for early supporters, but we will not have any 'dev premine'. All 100% of the tokens will go to our investors for free.

Q: Is there any additional fee of the Proof-of-Stake Service?

Yes, service will charge a 2.5% fee from the vote reward (~ 0.04 DCR / ticket) of every user, which will be distributed between all token holders (BETA-test investors or those who bought token later in Exchange).

Q: Can I deposit my funds after the BETA testing?

Yes, of course. Our Proof-of-Stake Service will be open forever for every investor. But we will distribute tokens only to BETA-test investors, who will make deposit before the 30 November 2016.

Q: How will you distribute Evolution Fund Tokens?

We will deploy a smart-contract in the Ethereum Network, which will distribute the max supply of 1000 EFT proportionally between all BETA investors.

Q: How much 1 EFT will cost in the Dcrstats Exchange?

Market will decide this based on the success of all Dcrstats Evolution projects.

Q: Where can I read more about Proof-of-Stake in Decred?

The good place to start is Official Documentation. Also feel free to ask any questions in the chat on this page.

Join Now:

https://github.com/Dcrstats

https://dcrstats.com/

Project's website: evolution.dcrstats.com

Decred Network Statistic: dcrstats.com
    Proof-of-Stake Pool: stakepool.dcrstats.com

Decred official documentation: docs.decred.org