BLUE MAGIC Capital: Blockchain investing firm (hedge funds in ICONOMI)

• ![0_1483242870001_blu magic 2.png](https://i.imgur.com/EO5mMnk.png)

# PRESENTATION

By,Frank PM, CEO & fund manager of Blue Magic Capital.

First of all, I hope that you like the image of our company and the energy that it tries to transmit. Art, ethics, and promotion of good values represent a fundamental part of the company.

As you may know, Blue Magic Capital is a digital asset investment company, with the focus on digital assets that belong to the “Blockchain Sector”.

Blockchain sector has been steadily growing since the creation of Bitcoin in 2008-2009, and it has offered tremendous investment opportunities since then. Despite the considerable growth, we are still in the early stages of this new and revolutionary technology. It is very likely that numerous investment opportunities will keep popping up in the next 5-10-15 years while the tech is being developed and tested.

Blue Magic Capital offers a series of hedge funds to invest in where each one has its risk level and return objectives. Movements, portfolios and news related to the funds will be public in real time. Additionally, there will be a weekly report and extensive free information section on Blockchain investment for investors, beginners or experts. Everything shared for free.

Transparency, honesty and close relationship between the investors and management will be the theme of our operation. I’m not going to use “cordial business treatment” with investors and no one related to the company. And I expect you to do the same. I believe this promotes an environment to express each other’s view without worrying about judgmental looks. Blue Magic Capital communication channels will be always open to your questions, suggestions or complaints. If you want something, ask for it without hesitation.

IMPORTANT: All hedge funds from Blue Magic Capital are considered as venture capital funds. That means HIGH RISK. Volatility in the markets where we plan to invest is very high and it’s the general trend to see daily movements of 5%.

Do NOT invest money that you need, or money that you will need in the future. The objective of Blue Magic Capital is to turn a minor working capital into a much bigger one. We aim to bring huge returns for our investors in a reasonable amount of time (10-15 years). If you’re looking for a safe place to invest your savings this is NOT your place.

Blue Magic Capital objective is to achieve consistent year over year performance during the next 5-15 years that can go from +50% – 100% annual performance in the most conservative fund, to objectives of +500% annual in the most aggressive fund.

To put it bluntly, Blue Magic Capital’s goal is to turn every 1,000$ initial investor into a millionaire in 10-15 years. It may look like a dream, an impossible goal, a MAGIC goal, but believe me, IT IS POSSIBLE and I will work hard to the exhaustion to make that dream real.

To round up the presentation, I have to say that I cannot promise you anything. Maybe Blockchain sector falls into oblivion, or maybe it rises and becomes a key player in humanity’s goal for achieving a freer and more descentralized society. However, everything seems to point towards the later direction. Think of the Internet in 1995. I believe we are in a similar state with Blockchain and here is your opportunity to get in at the ground floor. My point is, opportunities are much greater than the risk taken and Blockchain presents us with a once in a lifetime investment opportunity. There is not much to lose, but a lot to gain.

I don’t expect you to be our client, I expect you to be our companion in this big adventure. It won’t be easy, bad times will come, objectives are very high, but IT’S POSSIBLE.

“Dreams at first seem impossible, then seem improbable, and finally, when we commit ourselves, become inevitable”. Mahatma Gandhi

BLUE MAGIC Capital comes as a personal idea from the succesful altcoin trader/investor Frank PM (me). The idea is simple: Blockchain sector is evolving, altcoin projects are becoming more serious day by day, general liquidity in the markets is growing, and there's still almost any investor who treats the altcoin sector in a professional way. IT'S TIME TO BE PROFESSIONAL.

BLUE MAGIC Capital will start managing three hedge funds with different risk level. For the moment, all them will be managed for me, but with time we expect more talented and experienced investors to join the company and launch their funds in BLUE MAGIC brand. Public hedge funds will be launched most surely in ICONOMI platform in some months, but funds are already working as if they were in the platform with private capital from the company.

VALUES

BLUE MAGIC Capital values are crystal clear and unbreakable: TRANSPARENCY, CLOSENESS & a COLLABORATIVE attitude with other investors, developers and anyone that desires to make the world a better place.

We don't expect to be just another investing firm, we expect to be THE MOST AWESOME investing firm. Funds portfolios will be always public real time, movements and changes in configuration of the funds will be published every end of the day, there will be a weekly report and a big educative section for investors, begginers or experts. First I will be the only one to publish all this information, but with time I expect an implicated community of investors to collaborate in the education program as well. Apart from that, there will also be a section dedicated to review and extend the most promising projects to increase the general knowledge of blockchain investors.

BLUE MAGIC Capital shares

We don't really need any funding to launch the company, so for now there won't be any ICO and all BLUE MAGIC Capital shares will belong to the company. Blue Magic will obtain it's revenues with the commissions applied in the hedge funds. If there's a big community support during these months "pre-ICONOMI", we will consider to do a share airdrop so all community members can benefit from the company activity.

ABOUT INVESTMENT STYLE AND FUNDS

Blue Magic Capital funds are managed through an “adaptive system” designed by Frank PM that is a combination of fundamental analysis (FA), technical analysis (TA), and most importantly, emotional analysis (EA).

The “system” is optimized for highly speculative assets trading, although it could perfectly work in every other investing area. In the end, speculation represents a large part of financial markets. You can read the full system here.

Blue Magic Capital investment style is focused in achieving long term consistent returns. We do not care about how much you won yesterday, last week, or last month. We focus our strategy in obtaining nice annual returns.

It’s very important to have that in mind. VC markets are very volatile, and you could see your investments down -20% in just some days. Markets in short term are very irrational and unpredictable and you shouldn’t pay too much attention to short term movements.

Blue Magic Capital will start launching 3 different funds: Retirement Fund, Dynamic Fund and Extreme fund. All them are based in blockchain sector and all them include only assets/coins with strong fundamentals. The difference is the methodology used and the type of assets traded mostly in each one. You can read about Blue Magic Capital asset classification here.

# RETIREMENT FUND

As the name indicates, retirement fund is designed to be our most conservative fund. Retirement fund will only invest in A-type and B-type assets, with the main focus in long-term viable projects (projects with a great support, great resources and big chances to be alive and well in the next 3-5 years).

Retirement fund invests mainly in those projects where “you wouldn’t matter to hold during 3 years”. Retirement fund also includes a dynamic management part that will try to maximize the benefits depending on the market conditions.

To resume what is Retirement Fund in a clear way:

“We invest most of our portfolio in the best long term projects, no matter what the current market conditions are. We’re looking through a 2-3 years perspective. We also have a smaller part of our portfolio that is managed actively as dynamic fund is.”

Retirement Fund objective is an average annual +50% – 100% returns during the whole 10-15 years period.

Retirement Fund is the ideal fund for those serious investors who are patient and are capable to keep their investments during years, and is the recommended fund to invest for larger capitals.

![0_1483246853132_rfund.png](https://i.imgur.com/llrMmcX.png)

## DYNAMIC FUND

Dynamic Fund is an improved and more risky version of Retirement Fund. It invests in A-class, B-class and occasionally some C-class asset. Dynamic Fund invests mostly in B-class assets with good growing perspectives in 6-12 months.

Although assets traded are almost the same as in Retirement Fund, Dynamic Fund tries to optimize mid-term opportunities, by weighting more the projects with better short & mid-term perspective. For that reason, usually dynamic fund asset distribution will more concentrated and the performance will be more volatile than in Retirement Fund.

To resume it in a clear way:

“We invest our portfolio mostly in B-class assets, and occasionally in C-class assets if the market conditions are favorable. Our management is fully dynamic: If for example we have two monitored assets, and the first one is expected to grow sooner than the second, we will weigh the first asset substantially more than the second in the portfolio”.

Dynamic fund objectives are annual returns between +200% – 400%, at least during the next 5 years. Obviously, as the sector grows, those returns will be harder and harder to achieve. For now, Dynamic Fund objectives are these ones, we’ll see if we have to change them in the future.

Dynamic Fund is the one for those who really want to enter in the VC investing game. It’s the most actively managed one, and the star of Blue Magic Capital.

![0_1483246918730_df.png](https://i.imgur.com/dI91rJr.png)

## EXTREME FUND

Extreme Fund is a special fund designed for those who really like to risk. The main focus is in the C-class assets (highly speculative assets). Most of C-class assets are used for P&D schemes and the volatility is super high. Nevertheless, it’s still possible to profit from these speculative movements.

To resume Extreme Fund:

“We invest our portfolio in C-class assets when prices are low. While the prices are too high or the perspectives are negative, we don’t invest, or invest in “safe” assets.”

Liquidity is generally poor, and the returns can be very variable from year to year. We cannot say a defined performance objective because it depends too much on the general market conditions. In a good year, returns can easily exceed +500%, but obviously opportunities will not appear every year.

Extreme fund is the one for those “pirates” who love the pure financial speculation game. You will see a lot of market manipulation, mass manipulation and tons of irrationality in the markets where Extreme Fund works.If you want to learn deeply how speculation works, this is the place you have to look.

![0_1483246970759_ef.png](https://i.imgur.com/f19hova.png)

[# Team:](http://bluemagic.info/about-us/team/)

##WEBSITE

### www.bluemagic.info

## TWITTER

### www.twitter.com/bluemagicapital

## TELEGRAM CHAT (lot of activity there)

### https://telegram.me/joinchat/EVc4eAqmQP5JPYAVxiLNVw

• WEEKLY REPORT 22/01/2017

Hi all. After two weeks of crazy BTC behaviour, seems that things are starting to stabilize in the crypto scene. As predicted, altcoins are still consolidating and bullish formations for the next rally are already being formed. Some undervalued altcoins are already growing. One of them has been NXC. We were well positioned with NXC in all our funds, so obviously this week our funds have got a great performance: growing about +15% in Retirement fund, about +20% in Dynamic fund and about +65% in extreme fund.

The numbers are good, but we don’t have to forget that most of them come from the surge of just one coin of the portfolios (NXC). Altcoin section is still not so bullish as our funds currently show. We are still in a consolidation phase and the plan of February-March as a growing altcoins period still remains the same.

One could ask about the plans to reduce NXC (sell some) after growing a 150%-200% this week. Since Blue Magic Capital use mostly a long term hold strategy, this won’t happen. Our predicted minimum target for NXC is 5-6M$ market cap, which is still +100% away from current levels. Most probably NXC will correct in the short term, but we bought with intention to sell in some months, and we’re not gonna change the strategy that has been working so well in the last years.

Everything according to plan for the moment. Not planning to do a lot of changes in the coming weeks if the situation remains the same. Things are looking bright as expected, and the charts are starting to show so J

• PRESENTATION

Dear investor,

I’m Frank PM, CEO & fund manager of Blue Magic Capital.

First of all, I hope that you like the image of our company and the energy that it tries to transmit. Art, ethics, and promotion of good values represent a fundamental part of the company.

As you may know, Blue Magic Capital is a digital asset investment company, with the focus on digital assets that belong to the “Blockchain Sector”.

Blockchain sector has been steadily growing since the creation of Bitcoin in 2008-2009, and it has offered tremendous investment opportunities since then. Despite the considerable growth, we are still in the early stages of this new and revolutionary technology. It is very likely that numerous investment opportunities will keep popping up in the next 5-10-15 years while the tech is being developed and tested.

Blue Magic Capital offers a series of hedge funds to invest in where each one has its risk level and return objectives. Movements, portfolios and news related to the funds will be public in real time. Additionally, there will be a weekly report and extensive free information section on Blockchain investment for investors, beginners or experts. Everything shared for free.

Transparency, honesty and close relationship between the investors and management will be the theme of our operation. I’m not going to use “cordial business treatment” with investors and no one related to the company. And I expect you to do the same. I believe this promotes an environment to express each other’s view without worrying about judgmental looks. Blue Magic Capital communication channels will be always open to your questions, suggestions or complaints. If you want something, ask for it without hesitation.

IMPORTANT: All hedge funds from Blue Magic Capital are considered as venture capital funds. That means HIGH RISK. Volatility in the markets where we plan to invest is very high and it’s the general trend to see daily movements of 5%.

Do NOT invest money that you need, or money that you will need in the future. The objective of Blue Magic Capital is to turn a minor working capital into a much bigger one. We aim to bring huge returns for our investors in a reasonable amount of time (10-15 years). If you’re looking for a safe place to invest your savings this is NOT your place.

Blue Magic Capital objective is to achieve consistent year over year performance during the next 5-15 years that can go from +50% – 100% annual performance in the most conservative fund, to objectives of +500% annual in the most aggressive fund.

To put it bluntly, Blue Magic Capital’s goal is to turn every 1,000$ initial investor into a millionaire in 10-15 years. It may look like a dream, an impossible goal, a MAGIC goal, but believe me, IT IS POSSIBLE and I will work hard to the exhaustion to make that dream real.

To round up the presentation, I have to say that I cannot promise you anything. Maybe Blockchain sector falls into oblivion, or maybe it rises and becomes a key player in humanity’s goal for achieving a freer and more descentralized society. However, everything seems to point towards the later direction. Think of the Internet in 1995. I believe we are in a similar state with Blockchain and here is your opportunity to get in at the ground floor. My point is, opportunities are much greater than the risk taken and Blockchain presents us with a once in a lifetime investment opportunity. There is not much to lose, but a lot to gain.

I don’t expect you to be our client, I expect you to be our companion in this big adventure. It won’t be easy, bad times will come, objectives are very high, but IT’S POSSIBLE.

“Dreams at first seem impossible, then seem improbable, and finally, when we commit ourselves, become inevitable”. Mahatma Gandhi

Your manager, your companion, your new friend,

Frank PM

• WEEKLY REPORT 06/02/2017

Hi all. Another nice week for Blue Magic Capital and it’s funds. We’ve had a consistent growth over the week, pushing our funds to a super high levels, given the short time since it’s inception (just 5 weeks).

Nevertheless, I’m not happy with the events that happened this week. BTC price has grown steadily during the entire week, and it’s again in the 1020 $ range. This is a bad news for Blue Magic Capital, because it’s funds are constructed with the hypothesis of BTC ranging stable during at least 3-4 months, and this new BTC growth opens the door to a new BTC rally possibility, which increases the risk of our positions.

Frankly, I don’t understand where this BTC surge in prices comes from. Bitcoin network is in the worst state ever, Segwit is not welcome for a lot of Chinese miners, and now the Bitcoin unlimited version of Bitcoin (which requires a hard-fork and could split BTC in two) is gaining more power and attention everyday (already 25% for Segwit and 25% for BU). I don’t know what you think, but this is clearly an internal war and doesn’t seem to be solved anytime soon.

So unless world is going to hell, and people are really buying BTC as a safe heaven (it’s possible too), this rise has not any fundamental sense and most probably will not continue in the coming weeks.

Even so, I cannot predict the market, and I can be wrong, so I have to be ready to act if the opposite happens. In the case to see BTC going through ATH again in the coming days/weeks, I will have to rebalance hard all the funds and give a considerable weight on BTC positions. A new ATH could mean a real euphoria state in BTC markets and a bad performance for our altcoins.

We’ll see what happens. For the moment, everything remains the same. If BTC keeps in a stable range we’ll continue to do great profits again, since we have positions in great projects that will keep growing hard in the future. Fingers crossed.

• IMPORTANT REBALANCING 16/02/2017

Hi all. As a major altcoin supporter, I don’t like to do this kind of rebalancing, but the current BTC situation forces me to do so:

The situation is this one: BTC should have to be already in the 850-950 range in a normal situation. With china bearish news, BTC has had two major spikes down but these have been recovered fast. TOO FAST. Currently there’s a major buying pressure pushing BTC higher everyday, little by little.

That force could be basically 2 things:

1- A bullish-trap bot: The big boys of BTC have set a bot that buys X BTC a day. They “paint” a very bullish daily chart, every day in green, to create a very bullish environment in investors and make the big dump later. That possibility still keeps very real, another big dump on the coming days will confirm it.

2- Real BTC demand: Of course, that continuous bullish pressure could also be the result of real BTC demand. There’s a tremendous hype lately, regarding the Bitcoin ETF possible listing in early March. Probabilities of this to happen are low, but if finally got listed, this could mean a real FOMO in BTC, and a real short-term crash in the altcoins markets.

Uncertainty is very very big right now. Sincerely, I have 0 idea of what’s going to happen in this coming crazy month, and I think everyone is in the same situation. There are too many external factors which I cannot control, so the best option in that case is to dilute the Blue Magic portfolios in the 2 possible options, which means that I’ll keep a % of the portfolios in BTC again.

Today I’ve sold approximately ¼ of the altcoin portfolios to keep a 20-25% position in BTC. This position could be increased in the coming days if BTC keeps in a solid growth.

I know that some weeks ago I predicted a bearish-stable range months for BTC and built the portfolios following that statement, but for the moment the market is telling me “you’re wrong”, and I cannot ignore that signal. My work is not to be always right, my work is to get a tremendous % annual performance in Blue Magic funds, and if I have to eat my words to get that I will eat them without problem. I’m very happy with the current fund performances and this is just a temporal situation.

Conclusion: I believe BTC will keep sideways in the coming months. I believe ETF will NOT be approved. I believe we’ll see another good period for altcoins in the coming months. But the BTC market and extreme uncertainly environment is forcing me to reduce the overall risk of the funds until the situation gets more clear.

• WEEKLY REPORT 20/02/2017

Hi all. Another week without changes. After doing an important rebalancing last week because of the BTC potential massive rise in case ETF is approved in the coming weeks, the situation keeps the same.

BTC has been some days stable in that 1050-1070 $ key zone. Big players from both sides (BTC traders & ALT traders) are reducing their positions to reduce risks due to extreme uncertainly conditions.

About Blue Magic funds, the plan keeps the same. It’s time to wait and see what happens in the coming weeks. In case that ETF would be approved, or BTC would go through ATH indicating a massive buy fundamental pressure, we would reduce our portfolios alts positions even more, to the 40-50% in BTC. No plans to increase the BTC position further from those levels, no matter if BTC is booming and ALTS are crashing.

In case ETF would not be approved, and BTC started to make the price consolidation pattern, we would re-enter hard again in altcoins.

Whatever is the case, I expect some weeks of stabilization and lower values of Blue Magic Funds. I would be very
    surprised if Blue Magic Funds will go up in value remarkably in the coming weeks. There are periods of expansion and periods of contraction.My objective is to maximize the expansion periods and minimize the

contraction ones. Blue Magic Capital charts don’t lie, we’re in the good way

• IMPORTANT REBALANCING 02/03/2017

Hi all. Today is an important day.

I have decided to start the migration of “base” or “safe heaven” cryptocurrency from BTC to ETH. This is not an impulsive decision that I made because this week ETH is growing hard, it’s a well and deep thought decision.

The reason for this migration is very simple: BTC network doesn’t reach consensus, and there are 0 signs of reaching it anytime soon. BTC transaction fees are exponentially growing, BTC confirmation times are exponentially growing, and this can only go up if the network doesn’t reach consensus, which is very far to happen.

Right now, there’s a lot of hype surrounding BTC. ETF in the horizon, price making all-time-highs every day and so on. But now, let’s imagine that ETF is approved, that BTC moons to 2,000 $ or 3,000 $ in the next months, but the network consensus keeps in the same degenerated state. Can you imagine average BTC fees of 2-3$ per transaction, or average waiting confirmation times of more than 12 hours? Well, that is going to happen, and it’s not a far away reality anymore. This will come, and will come soon (months).

To be clear, I’m predicting a big migration to ETH and other smaller altcoins when this situation comes in. If BTC community doesn’t solve it’s consensus problems, the migration will start. As an smart investor, even as a consumer, why would you buy a product that it’s already at 50-60 B market cap, that costs you 2-3$ and hours to transfer, when you have other nice coins, with a much bigger growing perspective, much more fast, cheap and efficient transfers? It’s pure logic, BTC has the big first mover advantage, but it’s threatened by a serious “die-of-success” problem.

BTC value is going up, and will go up in the coming times. But if BTC goes up, ETH and other altcoins will go massively up, as simple as that.

Therefore, from today to a not specified date, I will start the migration from BTC to ETH as the “base” currency. Because of the uncertainly ETF BTC news, we will start by dividing the BTC base positions of the funds in a 50% BTC & 50% ETH. When the BTC situation gets clearer, we will finish the migration and the “reserve” or “safe position” of the portfolios will be completely in ETH. And the situation will keep like this unless BTC shows real signs of solving the scaling problems.

Have a nice day.     

• IMPORTANT REBALANCING 10/03/2017

Hi all. It will be a very fast and clear rebalancing: BTC ETF was REJECTED.

BTC has serious consensus problems, BTC has serious confirmation time and fees problems, BTC is not on Wall Street and won’t be anytime soon. What does it mean? That BTC has very little chances of going up in the coming weeks/months.

As a consequence, we can finally expect the altcoin runs up if nothing strange happening. Without losing time, we rebalance the portfolios accordingly, basically quitting the BTC positions of the funds and entering in almost FULL ALTS positions.

Have a great night everyone, tonight it’s party time for us.

Enjoy J

RETIREMENT FUND

We don’t do any changes in Retirement Fund since the long-term portfolio it’s already well balanced given the fund low-level of risk.

DYNAMIC FUND

We quit all the remaining BTC position (13%) and we distribute it between ETH (+5%) and Siacoin (+8%).

• Hi all. Another week in the paradise.

How I posted in the rebalancing this Friday, BTC ETF was rejected, and by the words of the document doesn’t seem that BTC will be accepted by the SEC until the exchanges conditions improve, so we can perfectly say that we’re still months away of this to happen.

said that, the logic says that it has to come a correction for BTC in the coming weeks. I know, I’ve been saying that during months and BTC has just gone up and up. But this time, it’s very likely that will come a correction. The chart looks way overbought, the network consensus and user experience of BTC keeps getting worse every day, and now there are no “major external factors” in the horizon like the ETF decision was (there’s still a decision regarding another ETF this

30th March, but given the content of the SEC decision we can say that it won’t be approved by a 99.99%)

If BTC doesn’t fall now, it will never fall XD.

How I said, this situation should open the altcoins rallies for the coming weeks. In fact, altcoin rally has already started with the major pump of DASH and the progressive rise of ETH. Altcoin rallies always start with the big boys and end up with the smaller cap coins, so we can already say that the altcoin rally has started.

About our funds, how you may know, BMC focus it’s attention to mid-cap altcoins with a big upside long term potential. These coins are still not starting the rallies but I have the feeling they will start soon. And when they start, we are going to win BIG.

Even with that, BMC funds are already growing. Today we’re touching ATH values in Retirement and Dynamic fund, and the horizon seems very optimistic.

Enjoy.

• WEEKLY REPORT 12/03/2017

Hi all. Another week in the paradise.

How I posted in the rebalancing this Friday, BTC ETF was rejected, and by the words of the document doesn’t seem that BTC will be accepted by the SEC until the exchanges conditions improve, so we can perfectly say that we’re still months away of this to happen.

said that, the logic says that it has to come a correction for BTC in the coming weeks. I know, I’ve been saying that during months and BTC has just gone up and up. But this time, it’s very likely that will come a correction. The chart looks way overbought, the network consensus and user experience of BTC keeps getting worse every day, and now there are no “major external factors” in the horizon like the ETF decision was (there’s still a decision regarding another ETF this

30th March, but given the content of the SEC decision we can say that it won’t be approved by a 99.99%)

If BTC doesn’t fall now, it will never fall XD.

How I said, this situation should open the altcoins rallies for the coming weeks. In fact, altcoin rally has already started with the major pump of DASH and the progressive rise of ETH. Altcoin rallies always start with the big boys and end up with the smaller cap coins, so we can already say that the altcoin rally has started.

About our funds, how you may know, BMC focus it’s attention to mid-cap altcoins with a big upside long term potential. These coins are still not starting the rallies but I have the feeling they will start soon. And when they start, we are going to win BIG.

Even with that, BMC funds are already growing. Today we’re touching ATH values in Retirement and Dynamic fund, and the horizon seems very optimistic.

Enjoy.

• IMPORTANT REBALANCING 17/03/2017

Hi all. It’s official, the altcoin rally is here.

The big altcoins are moving up fast. After the DASH pump, ETH has gone parabolic too. Given the previous experiences, theoretically the money will flow from the big altcoins to the mid-low cap altcoins in the coming week, so we do some rebalancing according to that.

With current market state, we can take more risks, specially in mid-low cap coins. I’m not saying that ETH will stop growing, I’m just saying that the best risk/profit ratio right now is in mid-low cap coins.

Enjoy J

RETIREMENT FUND

We don’t do any changes in Retirement Fund since the long-term portfolio it’s already well balanced given the fund low-level of risk.

DYNAMIC FUND

We lower about the half the previous ETH position and increase big the GAME position. It’s a good long term coin, with tremendous potential in the coming weeks. Given the low risks on the market right now we can push up the distribution up to 28% without having to worry.

EXTREME FUND

How I said last week, extreme fund will have a new leader called BURST. We rebalance ALL the previous ETH 27% position to BURST, giving it a 40% position. No doubt it’s a big bet, but how I said, the current low risk state in mid-low cap coins it’s not a big deal. Extreme fund finally looks like it has to look. EXTREME. Get ready for bigger volatility, and hopefully BIG returns here.

• WEEKLY REPORT 19/03/2017

Hi all. Another week in the paradise.

As predicted, we had a nice week for altcoins after BTC ETF failure. Later this week BTC has dumped hard to 900’s levels, confirming that most probably we’ll have some weeks of sideways/bearish BTC market, which is VERY GOOD for our interests. Big altcoins like ETH & DASH have grown really hard pushing them to radical new ATH and stablishing a new state for altcoins. Top-tier altcoins are not a joke anymore, the hedging from BTC to altcoins is REAL, and the current BTC civil-war situation can only increase that tendency in the coming weeks.

Even with that, I think that top-tier altcoins are already in a very high levels, and now, the big opportunities for the coming weeks are in the mid-low cap altcoins. As you know, Blue Magic funds have a big share of those B-class coins, so if nothing strange happens the Blue Magic funds will continue to grow in the coming weeks.

Just to comment, this week we have already reached
    the annual objectives for our two main funds. Retirement fund
    objectives are 50-100% and it’s currently in the 114%. Dynamic fund
    objectives are 200-400% and we’re currently in the 256%. These facts
    doesn’t and will never change a bit our strategy. We adapt the funds to
    the market conditions, no matter if we are winning/losing above/below
    the objectives. If the market conditions are good as now, we’ll let the
    funds grow as much as they want

Looks like your connection to Cryptocentral was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.