Melonport Blockchain Software for Asset Management - Ethereum Platform
Melonport November Update
Hello Melon Family,
We are back! The month of November kicked off with Devcon3 in Cancun, an
exciting event for all crypto enthusiasts. For the Melon team it was
particularly exciting, as our Chairman and Co-founder Reto Trinkler was
invited to give a speech on the "Melon Security Approach" as well as
moderate a panel on formal verification.
We were also happy to welcome the Canton of Zug in our office who were
very excited to get an in-depth tour of Melonport. The government of Zug
is eager to contribute & help blockchain companies to set foot and
flourish in Crypto Valley and they are doing a great job.
In addition, the Melon Team got a very exciting new addition: Legendary
business leader R. Todd Ruppert, founder of T. Rowe Price, the global
asset management firm with over $925 million AUM, joins Melonport AG as
On the technical side, there were several new developments including the
release of the new protocol version v0.5.0. As always, they developer's
update can be found here.
In November's edition:
- Melonport Chairman and Co-founder Reto Trinkler presents the "Melon Security Approach" at Devcon3 in Cancun
- Reto Trinkler moderates the panel on formal verification at Devcon3
- Videos of the M-0 Blockchain Conference for Asset Management are released! Great content from the leading minds in the industry.
- Latest release of the Melon protocol v0.5.0 is out!
- Mona El Isa is invited to present at this year's TechCrunch Disrupt in Berlin
- Melonport is collaborating with uPort/Consensys to integrate a pilot of the first KYC/AML participation module
- "Born in Switzerland" - Melonport featured in the November edition of Fintech News
- Introducting Melon Mail: A secure messaging service between managers and investors
- Lendroid: "Charting the Future of Fund Management with Melonport"