Bitshares (BTS) - GUI Release v2.0.170215
- New intro text has been added to the Dashboard for new users
- Several settings and wallet related parameters have been made dependent on the chain id, and will thus switch accordingly if you connect to the testnet for example.
- Windows light client installer will now remove personal data properly if checked
- Fix Russian language selection
- Fix proxy selection
- Fix committee/witness pages
- A bug when importing old BTS 1 balances has been fixed
- App init flow has been improved
- Fix asset creation precision slider
- Fix HelpContent links
- Only trigger MarketCard img onerror update once
- [Blocktrades] Fix issue with 'calculating crashes' in Blocktrades Bridge
- [Blocktrades] Disable 'withdraw now' and 'convert now' buttons if no funds
- [Blocktrades] Move amount from output withdraw section to withdraw dialog in Blocktrades Bridge
- [Blocktrades] Fix displaying MKR coin
- [Blocktrades] Add ability to move balance to 'Amount selector' in withdraw dialog on mouse click
df85db810a717aa687857135db489b690cac5f69d3867bac6d25d7ea32c09185Uses browser history, requires nginx/apache server with special configuration for HTML5 history API.
89baf501f4736cdd664a9bc54eebc491aa3145abe36753da161377d4e96263ebUses hash history (#/ in the URL), requires no special configuration.