Augmentors is an augmented reality turn-based battle game and is free to play! Once you have one of the portals, you can download the free app and summon your creature into the world and start doing battle.
There will be two generic portals provided for download for players to print from the website. The two portals will represent “Player 1” and “Player 2”.
In the beginning of the game, you will be greeted with a selection of free creatures to choose from. Tap on your portal to select one of the creatures to summon & call your own and begin your journey as one of the Destined.
Goal & vision
The vision of the Augmentors game is to launch the world’s first Augmented Reality cross platform (iOS & Android) game backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain where users will summon creatures into the real world to
battle against enemies and foes
We have created 100 000 000 (one hundred million) Databits in total, allocating 70% of that towards a Token Sale (which forms part of a crowdfunding campaign). The remaining 30% will be split and used to create awareness, promotion and development for the game. The Databits will be locked, meaning no more Databits can ever be issued thereafter.
The exchange for 1 Bitcoin (BTC) will be 15 000 DataBits (DTB). People, who have bought DataBits (DTB) during the Token Sales or from another player after the end of the Token Sales, will be able to trade their DTB on the blockchain and exchange them for other cryptocurrencies. Or they can use them to purchase some of the Augmentors blockchain-based creatures, relics & skins. Our creatures will be sold via “swapbots” – automated trading vending machines – which send the chosen creature when they have sent the right amount of DTB. Then they can summon their creature in the Augmentors game, or trade/ sell them on the blockchain.
Get rare creatures & relics
To acquire rare creatures and relics you will first need to have the Augmentors in-game currency Databits (obtainable through the crowdfunding sale) as well as a compatible counterparty wallet. You can then visit the online Creature Store or other creature resellers to purchase them using your Databits.
Own your creatures
Augmentors is backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain. Each creature and relic is assigned a unique Counterparty Token ID. Creatures and relics will each be issued in finite amounts that will be locked, assuring no more will be issued in the game. Once they are all sold, that’s it! All Asset IDs will be transparent and viewable to the public, showing issued amounts and the locked status of each asset. You can trade or sell your creatures with other players in the app or through the online Creature Store.
Trade and sell assets
You will be able to trade/ Sell creatures easily within and outside the Augmentors game app furthermore we will have a feature engaging special battles that allow users to battle for keeps — winner takes all (Like how marbles were played back in the day). All you will need is a compatible counterparty wallet that contains your DataBits or any other Augmentors game assets inside of them. Freely trade them on the exchange or at your own accord using your wallet or swopbot Game assets in Augmentors will all be assigned a unique Counterparty token ID. Assigning Counterparty tokens to game assets allows them to be traded/ sold freely within or outside the game on the Blockchain.
The exchange for 1 Bitcoin (BTC) will be 15 000 DataBits (DTB). People, who have bought DataBits (DTB) during the Token Sales or from another player after the end of the Token Sales, will be able to trade their DTB on the blockchain and exchange them for other cryptocurrencies. Or they can use them to purchase some of the Augmentors blockchain-based creatures, relics & skins. Our creatures will be sold via “swapbots” — automated trading vending machines — which send the chosen creature when they have sent the right amount of DTB. Then they can summon their creature in the Augmentors game, or trade/ sell them on the blockchain.
The Augmentors ICO aims to raise $1 million, required for completion of the game. During the 30-day ICO ending on 28 Feb 2017, DTB tokens will be available in a ratio of 15000DTB: 1BTC and drop by 1000 every 5 days. Even if the platform fails to raise the required $1 million by the end of the stipulated timeframe, all funds raised will be directly put to use for developing the Alpha version of Augmentors, set for release by the end of April 2017 on Google Play Store and the App Store.
DataBits Distribution :
Join Us On Social