Darcrus (DAR) March Madness

• March Madness!

Howdy! Time for March Madness for the NCAA tournament! But, you are here for some Darcrus news, aren’t you. As you all know, I’ve been working hard at building a product to bring Jupiter to the business sector. There is a lot to pack in, so let’s begin!

I’ve started putting the repositories in the Sigwo Technologies’ Github. I am hopeful Jupiter v1.0 will be released later this week as an open source base application. I’ll be moving the dAppsheetrepository (open sourced template) as well to its new home. As I’ve stated inSlack, there is no public value in Jupiter tokens. The tokens are strictly used to power the subscriber transactions to be added to the Jupiter Nodal System. Sigwo Technologies and the subscribed organizations and businesses will run the Jupiter Nodes.

I’ve put my money where my mouth is….Sigwo Technologies has our first subscriber, EC Cyber Security (ECCS)! ECCS has seen the value of Jupiter’s Titan software to enable storage of their log and compliance data. I am in final talks with Jayme to hammer out the annual contract pricing for engineering, installation, and support. In talks, ECCS has also expressed their interest in becoming a partnered reseller of Jupiter technology to their customers and subcontracting Sigwo Technologies for subject matter expertise, installation, training, and maintenance of the software. This is a huge step for Sigwo Technologies, Darcrus, and Jupiter’s blockchain technology.

I am finalizing the pricing model for software, services, and support with input from ECCS and other online sources. The pricing information will be available to the public on Sigwo Technologies’ website after the new site is completed. For now, I’m discussing pricing with the businesses that are interested via email and in person. Pricing is competitive with other PCI-compliant centralized storage products. Apologies for the new site not being completed, as I have been focused on Jupiter’s Titan application.

As some of you know, I distributedMercury tokens on the Waves platform earlier this week. I could not give any notice, as I airdropped Mercury to anyWaves address that had at least 1 Wave. Mercury will be a Waves-powered provenance token, cross-chain time-stamping from Jupiter to Waves. The reason I feel this is a necessity is for public blockchain provenance because Jupiter is a 100% permissioned ledger by nature. Sigwo Technologies packages Jupiter tokens for the businesses that purchase Titan, Storm, or any other offering I have built on Jupiter. Sigwo Technologies will have automatic stamping of Jupiter blockhashes every 10 Waves blocks, projected to start April 1st, 2017 as Waves now accepts tokens for transaction fees for configured nodes.

So why did I airdrop? I want for the cross-pollination to be worth something, the tokens needed to be freely distributed and publicly traded. I will reach to TidexCryptopia, and other Waves token friendly exchanges to ensure they can be bought and sold. These markets will drive the worth of cross-pollination and show the way for other platforms to achieve multifaceted provenance. Waves got airdropped because, well, they already had Waves. Also, the addresses that are 10,000 or more can be Waves nodes. These nodes are essential for Mercury to be added to the Waves blockchain. I will be reaching out to Waves node operators to ensure Mercury is added to their accepted fee configuration.

Darcrus holders WILL GET MERCURY AS WELL! I snapshot the Darcrus distribution today. There are currently193 accounts that hold Darcrus. Of those, I will snapshot the Darcrus distribution again on March 26th at 1200 UTC! I will send all of these accounts that hold at least 1 Darcrus token a message with instructions on claiming their Waves Mercury tokens.You must have Darcrus in your wallet, NOT BITTREXYou will NOT get the message if you do not have your Darcrus in your own wallet! The Bittrex address is exempted from receiving this distribution. There will not be a default amount for each account as I distributed for Waves. It is impossible to do without people gaming the system. Those that do not respond to the message will forfeit their airdrop onApril 30th, 2017.

Venus is another Waves-powered project that will begin fall/winter 2017.

Sigwo Technologies has its own Waves mining node to ensure Mercury will be forged and inserted into the Waves blockchain. I believe this is the first such technology to cross-pollinate blockchain information for provenance.

To recap:

1. Sigwo Technologies has our first paying customer!

2. ECCS wants to resell Jupiter’s Titan software in their offerings!

3. Mercury airdropped for future cross-pollination of Jupiter and Waves blockchains!

4. Hints of Venus project for future Fall/Winter 2017!

5. Steven is still alive!

I’ve also added a #darcrus_qa channel in Slack for anyone to leave me questions. I plan on doing a Google Hangout on March 31, 2017 to give answers and field additional questions. I appreciate you all for your support.

Darcrus: Enterprise, Everywhere.

-Steven

Looks like your connection to Cryptocentral was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.